Donna Deegan

There are 135 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Nov 2, 2007, titled Donna Deegan. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

E-mail Donna View Articles Donna is a Jacksonville native. She was raised on Jacksonville's Southside and graduated from Bishop Kenny High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Hank

Bradenton, FL

#144 Aug 27, 2009
DemonsEye wrote:
Hmm....I wonder when the Donna Clewis sex tape is going be released?
It already has been released.

It's called "Old Leather face, the younger years".
Mike

United States

#145 Dec 30, 2009
Michael Filo wrote:
And if she did graduate from Bishop Kenny (which I don't recall too clearly) then I suppose this is quite normal behaviour.
She did graduate from Bishop Kenny in 1979. Her maiden name was Donna Clewis (not positive about the spelling).
Rusty from Stickney

Jacksonville, FL

#146 Apr 21, 2010
I recently saw Dan and his wife out together. He most certainly traded up. He's better off without Donna, good riddance.
mommy05

Jacksonville, FL

#147 Aug 30, 2010
Donna graduated from Bishop Kenny in 1979, as I did. I recall her being a snott. But we ran in different circles anyway. Not having her in my circle was of no consequence to me. Her maiden name was Hazouri. Her first marriage was to a Clewis. Yes, she was caught in the back of a news van giving head to Mr. "can't keep it in my pants" Deegan. Dan was/is so much better off without all of that. It's good they have all moved on now. But I do recall while they were going through the divorce, seeing all the bitterness between Donna and Dan on the air. I was told by someone in the know that management had to tell them to chill.
Former Viewer

Niceville, FL

#148 Apr 14, 2011
Wow, having grown up as a kid watching Channel 12, this all puts everything into a very interesting light, LOL.

Donna's gotta be getting up there in age now, but gotta admit as I think back, if Donna offered me a BJ in the back of a news van...I'd be all over that.
Wow

Jacksonville, FL

#149 Apr 15, 2011
Fun thread.
Sheez

Jacksonville, FL

#150 May 19, 2011
This is SUCH old news..you guys must have such interesting lives..Tim and Donna are living their lives..have been together for a very long time..Dan is remarried and has a new family..besides the children he shares with Donna. Dan is doing fine. Donna and Tim still seem very in love..and whatever bad Karma they've earned is theirs..NOT YOURS! Get a life!

I agree they need to stay out of the sun!
SARA

Saint Paul, MN

#151 May 31, 2011
I just really want to know the story and what really happend because i truly dont know

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#152 Jun 17, 2011
A few more months, this is Donna:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/17/jamie-frank-mcc...

She needs to take a look at that neck and decide if she wants to own it.
anonymous

Jacksonville, FL

#153 Sep 1, 2011
I'm what most folks would call an old lady. All this STUFF is fun reading. However, it's in the past. What's done is done. Right or wrong, none of us can undo it.

I do have comments about Donna. In a group setting recently, the subject was newscasters. When Donna's name came up, she was really complimented for her work with breast cancer.(No info on whether she had a mastectomy)

Right now, she needs to concentrate on her appearance. The TV camera is not kind. No amount of makeup can cover that washboard brow or her old lady neck. Also, the beautician who does the styling of all these ladies' hair should go back to school. She/he has them all looking alike.
The "Flying Nun" look does not work for Donna's bleached, thin hair. Long hair is in but not for all of us.
skb

Jacksonville, FL

#154 Sep 1, 2011
Ok folks - I have to get into this donna bashing...
Just one thing - her appearance - she's not as cute as she once was. Those wrinkles on her neck give away her age. The hairdo is a hairdon't. Bleached blonde, thin and bad style for her.

She should concentrate on her breast cancer campaign - she's good at that and even though "surfer boy" gets his face in all her pictures, her cuase is legitimate. I can't forgive her for her indiscretions and when I see her on T.V., it is a constant reminder.

I hope her kids were oblivious to what was going on when it was going on. Kids are resilient and might have adjusted by now even though they see their dad on t.v. every day. She and Tim did a bad thing and weren't smart enough to not get caught.

Come on Donna try to be true to this third husband.
skb

Jacksonville, FL

#155 Sep 1, 2011
Mike, donna's maiden name was Hazouri. Clewis was her first husband's name. Dan was second. Tim is third. What do they say? Third time is a charm
Let's hope so. She's taken up enough e time.
ssweat

United States

#156 Nov 18, 2013
Donna was married before Dan. Her maiden name was Hazouri.
She used her married name when she started @ channel 12 she was Donna Clewis.
Little Peyton Place

Gainesville, FL

#157 Dec 12, 2013
It sounds like First Coast News is a Little Peyton Place. Donna Deegan was married to Dan Higgins and he gets fired and then marries Tim Deeegan and he gets fired and Donna gets fired or whatever. It's about time I change channels. There is gotta be a better news Chanel to watch. The noon anchor (Black lady) is now on another Chanel as well. Is there anybody else in the wings to leave.
beejay

Jacksonville, FL

#158 Dec 22, 2013
Donna's skin looks like leather and Tim's is still a DRUNK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
famous homes Tue Kurt Lazarus 1
Haley (Jul '15) Apr 30 Gossip 13
Borisade Beating Is So Sick, Its Beautiful Apr 29 Ociffer Akinyemi ... 1
Prostitution in Jacksonville (Feb '15) Apr 24 Think About It 14
Jeep making noise. Help! Apr 21 Nosiralsgg 1
The U.S. Welfare Gravy Train Must End Apr 20 Linnie 3
Dana Padgett (May '14) Apr 10 Macclenny Girl 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages