created by: Political Traveler | Sep 18, 2013

Jacksonville, FL

0 votes

did you vote for Obama and work in a small business?

Click on an option to vote

• I voted 4 him and work in a small biz
  • I voted 4 him and work 4 a latge employer
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2013

“Don't let em take ur liberties”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 18, 2013
Ok, if you worked for a small business, did you get your work week reduced? Thanks
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Political Traveler wrote:
Ok, if you worked for a small business, did you get your work week reduced? Thanks
Anyone that voted for this loser should get what they deserve. A good screwing,because they sure as hell had no idea what they were voting for, they just voted. Now they get to pay the price for stupidity.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Oct 10, 2013
Obama.nation is bad ... really really bad as only a Chi.town babymomaz pimp can be ... but not the $70-T dollar bad as cokehead Texas plowboy Bush-baby .. or Saudi blo-jobbing lil'-white-Sambo Newt-da-toot.
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that voted for this loser should get what they deserve. A good screwing,because they sure as hell had no idea what they were voting for, they just voted. Now they get to pay the price for stupidity.
wow

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Oct 10, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
Obama.nation is bad ... really really bad as only a Chi.town babymomaz pimp can be ... but not the $70-T dollar bad as cokehead Texas plowboy Bush-baby .. or Saudi blo-jobbing lil'-white-Sambo Newt-da-toot.
<quoted text>
Have they diagnosed you with schizophrenia yet?
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Oct 11, 2013
Not my fault WOWser:

I cannot help it if **they** are all crooked as a bent penny. Top.hat-to-krak.bottom ... left.libcom-to-Cruz.right ... bible-arrow-straight to flaming-faghg .... all wormy not one fresh political fig on-the-tree.

If **THE BORG** shot dead every USA politician above the rank of county-tax-collector and we made a random-draw citizen substitution for all those vacant positions you would find America much better off in two (2) weeks !
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Have they diagnosed you with schizophrenia yet?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Oct 11, 2013
I didn't vote for O'BA'MA. I knew he was communist in 2007.

“Don't let em take ur liberties”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 31, 2013
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately we share that reward.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strange & Unusual - Man Finds Wreckage of UFO P... (Oct '07) 17 min greymouser 17
Cheaper to butcher American Muzzi-wogs at home ? 1 hr noshellswill 6
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr Liberal forever 2,958
Debate: Ferguson - Jacksonville, FL 4 hr King of wisdom 10
christina arrowood 6 hr just curious 1
Local News - Man Found Dead in Southside Apartm... (Sep '07) 11 hr AcostaFam 58
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 13 hr Liberal forever 2,121
•••
•••
•••

Macclenny Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Macclenny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Macclenny News, Events & Info