Merry Christmas
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Dec 24, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
Read your NT a bit closer KOW. It's not dick+jane style you are aware. Christs condemnation of child-abusers is loud-and-clear. Merry Christmas and G*ds mercy on us all.
<quoted text>
What verse in the bible...(loud-and-clear)... condemns child molesting?

Put up, or shut up...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Dec 24, 2013
By The Way wrote:
<quoted text> Jerry Sandusky was a good practicing Catholic and Joe Paterno went to Church everyday. Enough Said
Are you saying that you like little boys?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Dec 24, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
G*ds mercy on us all.
<quoted text>
Does that include the blackman? Or is it just a serving emotional holiday blessing that you hand out one day a year?..

No one butchers better then a white man...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Dec 25, 2013
St. Paul assures us ... we all fall short of living a just life. Without G*ds mercy our sins remain. Fact!

Without non-Bantu creativity humanoids still starve in vermin.infested caves ... feasts for bears, while chipping stone spear.points and hand-axes. We scratch bones and watch 30% of our women die screaming in childbirth. That's Bantu life. Fact!

Reality is not-as-you-wish KOW.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that include the blackman? Or is it just a serving emotional holiday blessing that you hand out one day a year?..
Mary

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Dec 25, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so much anger? Everyone is included in this holiday blessing, Black and white. Be happy and volunteer your services all year. Ronald McDonald House is one of my favorites along with Hubbard House. They both are so appreciative of everything you do for them. I know there are many more charities that need volunteers. Find one irregardless of "color" You will be blessed. Volunteering has truly humbled me and my husband. We look forward to it whenever there is a need (always) no matter the time of year! Merry Christmas.
Mary

Jacksonville, FL

#26 Dec 25, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Then shut the f$$kup and have yourself a merry christmas..
My impression was that froggy was trying to be kind to you. So sad for your response. So much anger that shines through. Bless.
Mary

Jacksonville, FL

#27 Dec 25, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
The best place to get your child molested is in a church.. And I suspect a few white santas get a hard on with the kids sitting in their laps ..
Your lord was most likely a homo and child molester considering he liked hanging around men and children..
Your lord Jesus Christ, is nothing more then a low life perverted delusion in your own deranged mind...
"The best place to get your child molested is in a church"..... or in a school (too numerous to mention), or on a playground, or in Best Buy (SS Blvd.) or in Walmart (Cherish), or with a parent/partner (wayyy too numerous to mention)..or a grandparent/uncle/cousin/famil y "friend". You've read it all in the news..don't forget date rape( our children as well)... It happens everywhere. Don't put the blame solely on Church. The blame lies with man, not Jesus. All races are responsible.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#28 Dec 25, 2013
Sounds like you need some Bible time KOW ... but here's a clue: try Luke --- and don't complain that I didn't send you a postcard.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
What verse in the bible...(loud-and-clear)... condemns child molesting?
Put up, or shut up...
Mary

Jacksonville, FL

#29 Dec 25, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
Sounds like you need some Bible time KOW ... but here's a clue: try Luke --- and don't complain that I didn't send you a postcard.
<quoted text>
KOW has so much anger directed towards the Church and Jesus Christ (don't know) if something happened in his life. I hope he finds happiness. He needs knowledge, healing and wisdom. He needs to seek answers....not make bladent (sp?) assumptions about religion and God will answer
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#30 Dec 25, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you try pointing out the verse ?.. My best guess is that you dont have a clue so the only option you have left is grasping for straws..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#31 Dec 25, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
KOW has so much anger directed towards the Church and Jesus Christ (don't know) if something happened in his life. I hope he finds happiness. He needs knowledge, healing and wisdom. He needs to seek answers....not make bladent (sp?) assumptions about religion and God will answer
Do you have a hard on for Jesus Christ, or do you have a hard on for me?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#32 Dec 26, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
My impression was that froggy was trying to be kind to you. So sad for your response. So much anger that shines through. Bless.
If froggy was just trying to be nice then froggy would have just wished me a merry christman and left it at that..

christmas is over, so you can take your head out of your rearend now..
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#33 Dec 27, 2013
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Caught Having Sex with a Picnic Table (Mar '08) 20 hr Ricky F 958
News U.S. and World News - Child Falls From Ferris W... (Aug '07) 22 hr Michelle 12
trump maybe russia Aug 23 Racist Pig Boy 4
to go or not to go by darkvader (Feb '08) Aug 23 brandy trujillo 23
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Aug 22 RFFR 221
News Sisters of Cherish Perrywinkle removed from mother (Jul '13) Aug 22 Jen 15
Thinking of moving to McClenny Jul 26 married with chil... 2

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages