Local News - Winn-Dixie Wants Shopper...

Local News - Winn-Dixie Wants Shoppers To See How It Has Change...

There are 3 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Mar 15, 2007, titled Local News - Winn-Dixie Wants Shoppers To See How It Has Change.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Karen Brune Mathis Florida Times-Union JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Jacksonville-based Winn-Dixie completed its bankruptcy reorganization in November and wants shoppers to see how it's changed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Peggy

Gainesville, FL

#1 Mar 15, 2007
I've always liked Winn-Dixie stores except for 1 problem that I consider major. Their restrooms! In every Winn-Dixie store I've ever gone into, the women's restroom is not just messy.... it's filthy. As a Mom, that's very important to me.
Sam

Portsmouth, VA

#2 Mar 15, 2007
They need to dump the bakery's worst bake good I
Cory

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Apr 27, 2007
I love Winn-Dixie they are really "getting better all the time" the company is really working on improving their image!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Richest 21 hr Stanley Tookie Wi... 1
News Young Man Shot Dead at Panama Park (Apr '08) Jun 27 duvallll 46
State Attorney and Public Defender (Duval Count... (Mar '08) Jun 25 vortex 9,952
Guadalupe rodriguez,Maria Rodriguez about Marce... Jun 24 8itch 1
News Volusia to get its 1st VyStar branch Jun 23 Richard Move 2
Thinking of moving to McClenny Jun 15 married with chil... 1
Haley (Jul '15) Apr '16 Gossip 13

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages