Feckin-A Obama.nation ... a national ...

Feckin-A Obama.nation ... a national stench ...

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Oct 15, 2013
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...

One might have argued that Husain Obama was hired to clean-out the inbred-white-trash littering the nations capitol. Six years ago a prudent person might have made that mistake after Wall-Street & Saudi blo-jobbing Bush.baby though false wars and ignorant policy had bankrupt America.

Of Obama.nation and his baby.moma & play-fone pimping pests, a prudent person may say that no longer. He will turn from the stench and ask ...'who will rid us of these pests?'

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 15, 2013
My only regret for BHO is that I can't vote for him a THIRD TIME!
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Oct 16, 2013
You like Liberian/Swazziland style medicine? That's what you'll get from the Obama.nation Bantu cause they have nothing more to give.
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Oct 16, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
You like Liberian/Swazziland style medicine? That's what you'll get from the Obama.nation Bantu cause they have nothing more to give.
<quoted text>
Obama nation, Bush nation... Whats the difference?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Oct 16, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Thats easy to say for someone that doesn't haft to work for a living.. Just like it was for you to be proud of that idiot nephew that you have that enlisted to fight the Bush wars and nothing to show for it.. If he had been shot dead or maimed, I bet that would have even made you feel prouder..

And here you are now kissing Obama on the rearend in public..

Get your head out of the toilet, Selecia..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 16, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats easy to say for someone that doesn't haft to work for a living.. Just like it was for you to be proud of that idiot nephew that you have that enlisted to fight the Bush wars and nothing to show for it.. If he had been shot dead or maimed, I bet that would have even made you feel prouder..
And here you are now kissing Obama on the rearend in public..
Get your head out of the toilet, Selecia..
You are confused. I have NO nephews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Kirby, Road Dept. Boss 16 hr Lane4233 1
New Deli & Bakery coming to Fort White soon! (Nov '15) 17 hr Lane4233 8
Who ROCK Bus Wed Nosy Owl 1
News Sisters of Cherish Perrywinkle removed from mother (Jul '13) Wed Concerned 19
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) Wed HotChocolate 854
18 year old woman arrested for multiple stabbings (Oct '08) Feb 14 Nicholw 4
News Georgia - Cobb County Pediatrician Accused of M... (Jun '07) Feb 13 BS Detector 5

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages