Naked men in park complaint leads to ...

Naked men in park complaint leads to arrest of four in Fernandina B...

There are 35 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from Jun 3, 2010, titled Naked men in park complaint leads to arrest of four in Fernandina B.... In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

The Nassau County Sheriff's Office began an undercover operation on May 29 called "Weekend at Burney's" after receiving numerous complaints about naked men at Burney Park at 95456 Burney Road on Amelia Island.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 5, 2010
I would guess that most of these men were "straight" married men who are closeted gays or bisexuals. Openly gay people would not have to lower themselves to that level to find a partner. Openly gay people can do online dating or clubbing, etc.

Unfortunately these few men will cause the entire gay community to be wrongly stigmatized, stereotyped, labeled, and demonized. Nassau County isn't fond of gay people because of their "conservative" values but now prejudices may get worse. I just hope people are smart enough not to stereotype an entire group of people. If they are not then we haven't come far since the Civil Rights Era.
Sofullofit

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jun 6, 2010
Hahahaha you’re delusional, you liberal piece of shitz. Gotta love how you rationalize your sick behavior..They were gay and they were in the open case closed.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jun 6, 2010
equalityboy81 wrote:
I would guess that most of these men were "straight" married men who are closeted gays or bisexuals. Openly gay people would not have to lower themselves to that level to find a partner. Openly gay people can do online dating or clubbing, etc.
Unfortunately these few men will cause the entire gay community to be wrongly stigmatized, stereotyped, labeled, and demonized. Nassau County isn't fond of gay people because of their "conservative" values but now prejudices may get worse. I just hope people are smart enough not to stereotype an entire group of people. If they are not then we haven't come far since the Civil Rights Era.
Tut-tut eb81 ... modern faaagboyzz are **exactly** like that. Groomers, grifters and pedozz ... rotten to the kutural bathhouz core and justly "...stigmatized, stereotyped, labeled, and demonized..."

Compared to the hoplite shield_wall ... or the 1/5 historical homosexual leaders ... your simpering sniveling perderasty gives hoomoos a bad name.
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jun 6, 2010
So I guess anything done by heterosexual men, like luring little girls into the woods for sex, is okay. Law enforcement will tell you that people rabidly against gays - including pastors and other religious people that parishioners worship as gods, are offenders as well... especially the more they rage against gays.

I have no idea why gays patronize churches and businesses who hate them. No idea at all.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jun 6, 2010
Scooter wrote:
So I guess anything done by heterosexual men, like luring little girls into the woods for sex, is okay. Law enforcement will tell you that people rabidly against gays - including pastors and other religious people that parishioners worship as gods, are offenders as well... especially the more they rage against gays.
I have no idea why gays patronize churches and businesses who hate them. No idea at all.
Straight young women have been **luring** men into the bushes for the last 5,000,000 years. Something about making babies ... hehehe. It's not about to stop anytime soon no matter what paranoia hissing, screeching man.hating dyyke-*itches manufacture.

And gawdsakes Scooter **WE** are not children; both of us know too much to talk about **innocent** 14-yo women.

You use the words "law enforcement" and "rabid" in the same sentence ... and those words should point toward each-other. Have you really chosen the current power_lusting Gub'mnt gun-barrel as friend and protector ? My advise is choose a better class of enemy!
NAU

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jun 6, 2010
Scooter wrote:
are you out of the closet yet Scooter? As much as you protect and standup for them you must be. I was waiting for the chuch member thingy, never fails.
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Jun 6, 2010
NAU wrote:
<quoted text>
are you out of the closet yet Scooter? As much as you protect and standup for them you must be. I was waiting for the chuch member thingy, never fails.
I see you are defending pedophiles, most of whom are heterosexual? As far as my sexuality is concerned, it's none of your business. As my genetic makeup, over which I have no control.

Sorry there are so many old men here that have pitiful lives so they get back at the world by hating it and everyone in it. I hate nobody. It's liberating. But I don't have to like people.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 6, 2010
Sofullofit wrote:
Hahahaha you’re delusional, you liberal piece of shitz. Gotta love how you rationalize your sick behavior..They were gay and they were in the open case closed.
So are you saying that if a black person robs a store that means all black people have tendencies to be robbers? How do you know they were gay? Do you know them? I'm gay and I don't go walking around naked in public places so I don't see how you can put all gay people in a category.
Ralph

Saint Augustine, FL

#9 Jun 7, 2010
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they were gay? Do you know them?
They got caught playing with Penis in the woods, I would guess that puts them in the gay category. I dont care what they choose to do with their phallus, but they should keep it indoors.
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Jun 7, 2010
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
They got caught playing with Penis in the woods, I would guess that puts them in the gay category. I dont care what they choose to do with their phallus, but they should keep it indoors.
Agreed. But I betcha that if it were women flaunting heir breasts in the woods, then that would be more than okay.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 7, 2010
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Same goes with the straight people that like to get it on in public or the back seat of the car.
Ralph

Saint Augustine, FL

#12 Jun 7, 2010
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same goes with the straight people that like to get it on in public or the back seat of the car.
Sure, but that's not what this thread is about.
King of Wisdom

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#13 Jun 7, 2010
I am not gay, I was just playing with NAU and sinisteroculus and we got caught. Thanks goodness no shells had already went home.
Jojn

United States

#14 Jun 7, 2010
Aw shucks folks, they wuz just showing off and letting it all hang out!

Location hidden

#15 Jun 7, 2010
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but that's not what this thread is about.
Actually there is another article on Topix about this titled something like "Gay Prostitutes Arrested." I don't know why the article was given that title. Prostitutes are prostitutes. What's gay got to do with anything. If the prostitutes were black women I seriously doubt an article would be called black lady prostitutes.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 7, 2010
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see why they couldn't get a motel room. It's probably because they are closeted bisexual or closeted gay men who are married and don't want their wives or children to find out. This is exactly why gay people should not be encouraged to enter into a loveless heterosexual marriage and then spouses and their children will be hurt from it.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Jun 7, 2010
Scooter wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. But I betcha that if it were women flaunting heir breasts in the woods, then that would be more than okay.
Well yeah ... so what. Nobody said men & women "should" behave the same way ... or said conversely: men ( straight/gay ) properly find different behaviors desirable between men and women.

I believe it's a **mans** issue ... not a straight/gay issue. Gawdsakes let the girlies do their thing as men of all persuasions have enjoyed for the last 5,000,000 years!
Mymouthhasnofilt er

North Anson, ME

#18 Jun 8, 2010
Scooter wrote:
Wow. This guy has had some bad experience with the church. If all you say is true and you have had some negative experience, remember that Jesus Christ did not create religion. Man did. Jesus Christ loves you, sin and all. Yes, the fact is that homosexuality is wrong. No matter how you manage to think it through to make it "right for you"...

I can understand giving up of "church". Don't give up on Christ.
Reality Boy

United States

#19 Jun 8, 2010
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see why they couldn't get a motel room. It's probably because they are closeted bisexual or closeted gay men who are married and don't want their wives or children to find out. This is exactly why gay people should not be encouraged to enter into a loveless heterosexual marriage and then spouses and their children will be hurt from it.

Damn had'nt heard you running that dick-sucker of yours on topix in awhile, thought maybe you had moved to California. Oh well so much for wishful thinking.
Riverside Rob

Bradenton, FL

#20 Jun 8, 2010
Slim and ABM like to frolic naked outdoors in the summer
and have their naked tickle parties indoors during the winter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) 5 hr Stephanie83 269
News 2 men questioned over MLK Day shooting of 8, th... 15 hr Moishe Keisterbalm 3
News Local News - People say They Know a Different J... (Aug '07) Mon Anthonio 18
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) Mon Angela 26
News Man Smoking Near Gas Pump Bursts Into Flames (Mar '07) Jan 20 Enzo49 30
looking Jan 20 XxxX 1
va Jan 20 Dee 1

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages