WHY cant black people get a job and WORK
traveler was part donkey

La Habra, CA

#246 Jun 16, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the questions about committing crimes with children, killing the babies, shooting innocent byastanders and blowing up buildings because they lost their jobs, killing spouses for the insurance money, shooting up their whole families, killing their parents, bestiality, eating everything from horse dick to quail, Caucasians were using and selling drugs way before African Americans knew what drugs were, incest, and the list goes on. Your culture and its nothing that should be a happy situation at all for yall....are "Kings and Queens" above all in these situations. Talk about that. Thats what I thought...you embrace non-sense but run like hell from reality.
As an anglo, I would say you're about 65% right.

Remember, "When the going gets weird, it's a white guy". Too often, a southern white guy.
White women

West Monroe, LA

#247 Jun 16, 2012
cuz white women takes.care.of.the. black men

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#249 Jun 17, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE'S A NORTHERN EXPRESSION FOR YA...YOU KNOW THE DRILL....Kizz my azz...and it means exactly as it reads. There ya go!
You comply to my commands like a well trained canine, thanks. Keep allowing me to know I am doing such a great job of irritating your hyperbolic demented mind. Bless your little heart.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#250 Jun 17, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You comply to my commands like a well trained canine, thanks. Keep allowing me to know I am doing such a great job of irritating your hyperbolic demented mind. Bless your little heart.
You're not talking about anything either. You'll say dumb sh*t like this to act like you have something sig-nificant, because basically your sh*t is insig-nificant. You know it and I know it troll.

Location hidden

#251 Jun 18, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny guy, do you honestly thing you calling me names has any merit? I swell with pride that a person like you doesn't like me. Again you responded with your mental degradation like a well trained canine, thanks. Bless your little heart.
icouldusesomehel p

La Habra, CA

#252 Jun 18, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny guy, do you honestly thing you calling me names has any merit? I swell with pride that a person like you doesn't like me. Again you responded with your mental degradation like a well trained canine, thanks. Bless your little heart.
You are the king of name calling.

For a Neanderthal, you're pretty dumb.
Sam Mason

United States

#253 Apr 14, 2013
tld007 wrote:
mark you spew this b.s. all the time. why don't YOU run for senator, pres, mayor or whatever, so you can have a closer hand on changing these programs. you start these threads geared to blacks, like other cultures are perfect, go sit down sad little man.
You should try being in some one else's shoes. Because you're very rude and inconsiderate. And I don't think that he/she is trying to ''start these threads'' to affened anyone any way... Gawd!!!
Eric 2016

Pendergrass, GA

#254 Apr 14, 2013
Most Blacks DON'T WANT TO WORK OR HOLD DOWN A JOB. And those that do have jobs(a lot were GIVEN to them based on their race and not qualifications, i.e. Barry & Mooseshell Obama.)don't work much or even at all once given the position. Actually it is probably cheaper to keep Blacks on welfare since most "so-called" employed Blacks perform little or if any work while on the job. Blacks fully know that it is thrice as hard to fire them than a White person because of the anti-White racist society America has now become. Most Blacks and a growing number of Browns aka illegal invaders, and even some sorry arse Whites have become nothing but non-contributing, whining, spoiled, useless parasites. The reason why the unemployment rate is so high in the Black community is because they don't want a job and they damn sure ain't looking for work.

How do you keep a group of "urban yufes" aka Black thugs from robbing your house?

Put up a "Now Hiring" sign in the front window. teehee.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#255 Apr 14, 2013
With the unemployment rate the lowest it has been in years(according to some)there should be plenty of jobs to go around. So, in keeping with the topic, what is the problem?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#256 Apr 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
With the unemployment rate the lowest it has been in years(according to some)there should be plenty of jobs to go around. So, in keeping with the topic, what is the problem?

According to NewsOne it is entirely because white hiring managers are playing favorites. When they get an application with a "black" name on it, they trash it right away.
Grobbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Pendergrass, GA

#257 Apr 14, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
According to NewsOne it is entirely because white hiring managers are playing favorites. When they get an application with a "black" name on it, they trash it right away.
Grobbbbbbbb
Hell, who could blame them? Once you get an U.R.B.A.N. Y.U.F.E. or even some older Y.U.F.E.S. on the payroll you can't ever fire them without being accused of being a "W.A.Y.C.I.S.S." A lot of these Y.U.F.E.S. know full well that they only HAVE to do a fraction of the work their non-Black coworkers HAVE to do and they can get away with all most anything. Usually, a frightened and cowed White management is too skeered of being called a "W.A.Y.C.I.S.S." and they will not want to risk disturbing Black employees by firing them.

Location hidden

#258 Apr 15, 2013
The problem might be with the ones keeping the statistics who now occupy the WH. Remember obama promised to balance the budget.

Location hidden

#259 Apr 22, 2013
Some nutcases momma promises to stop enjoying suc*ing dicks of strangers....but you are still here.

Location hidden

#260 Apr 22, 2013

Location hidden

#261 Apr 22, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
Some nutcases momma promises to stop enjoying suc*ing dicks of strangers....but you are still here.
Did you copy this response from your koran?
cracler

Norcross, GA

#262 Apr 22, 2013
Colored people do not work.

Location hidden

#263 Apr 23, 2013
cracler wrote:
If you think your group does work, then you have a hell of lot of explaining to the families and victims of people shot dead by your kind that does not work. There are groups of all nationalities without jobs you racist second grade pig! get a life, the one you have now is shot! Its people like you and the extremists that make life bad for those that just want to get along. Why don't you devote some of that bullsh*t ya sling to doing something better than fu*king them animals. Of course I am not going to say all do it, but its a disgusting form of sexual stimulation, just like the bullsh*t you be talking.

Location hidden

#264 Apr 23, 2013
cracler wrote:
I have no problems with the ones who work for me.
NorCal Rose

San Jose, CA

#265 Apr 23, 2013
marines wrote:
Because they are an overall worthless people. Not all are worthless. The ones who are not, will say the same thing about the lazy black bastards!
Or the lazy white bastards, who with disability payments and welfare account for 83% of our social debt.
Historian

Madisonville, KY

#266 Apr 23, 2013
It is called "technological unemployment" and it affects the lowest workers on the scale first and hardest.

Examples:

Some well meaning Yankee invented the mechanical cotton picker back in the late 1950s. All those field hand were put out of work. So they moved to town and became ditch diggers.

Somebody invented the backhoe and suddenly there is no more need for ditch diggers.

Then they went north to places like Detroit and Chicago and became assembly line workers. Then the assembly lines were automated: no more need for people to put bolt A into hole B and screw on nut C because a machine now did it faster and cheaper.

Then there is the matter of low skill jobs going overseas. It is not so low skill now either. I know several unemployed engineers whose jobs are now being contracted out to engineering firms in India.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP www.pleer.net 1 hr RIP 1
Movie: Hillary's America IS NO# 1!!! 2 hr chelsae clinton 40
Superintendent Angela Pringle & Bishop Eddie Lo... 2 hr Pastor Tom 8
I just moved to Atlanta and took a cruise throu... (Jun '12) 5 hr Dawg 26
Do not TUMBLR.com anymore!!! 5 hr Dawg 6
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr agree 20,506
Don't move to Evans Georgia! 15 hr Mobly 14

Mableton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mableton Mortgages