News Blog - Metro Family Follows Pope...

News Blog - Metro Family Follows Pope's Visit

There are 6 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Apr 16, 2008, titled News Blog - Metro Family Follows Pope's Visit. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

The Voss Family from Atlanta is traveling to New York City to take part in the Pope's visit to America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

Joe English

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 18, 2008
I want to wish my very good friends the Voss family, and my wife Marie and daughter Lily, safe travels and many blessings on this pilgrimage.

Keep those blog entries coming!
jwatson

Kennesaw, GA

#2 Apr 19, 2008
Hello dear Voss family,
Just a quick note to say how much I'm enjoying your blogs and that my neighbors mentioned they've been reading them. Thanks again for taking time out from your busy, hectic trip to share you thoughts with us. I can't wait to hear about the Mass....J
Megan Shallcross

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2008
Hello Voss Family,
How special it is for all of you to share in this experience. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you and we can't wait to hear about your trip. We miss you all and love you lots!
The Shallcross Family (Mary's sister and family in California)
pope visit

Marietta, GA

#4 Apr 21, 2008
I wouldn't walk across the street to see the pope He is nobody,Jesus Paid It All it wasn't the pope he is just a man.
How sad we have taken our eyes off of Christ and put it on a human being. Jesus said ,I am The Way The Truth and The Life NO MAN cometh unto THE Father but BY ME John14:6
Christ is broken hearted to see so many follow a man instead of HIm.
How Sad.
LNC

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2008
Amen, pope visit.
Therese in Mableton

Gainesville, GA

#6 Apr 22, 2008
Where are the photos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 28 min no love lost 20,494
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 51 min NATL 2
Multi-racial Church (May '10) 2 hr decaturgal 21
Don't Move To Doraville GA. 2 hr Sally 12
Why Pittsburgh is better than Atlanta 11 hr Darren 12
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 12 hr Gorillas 556
Church Pastors: Ken Klein & Dr. Frank Beckles P... 14 hr Cathy A 11

Mableton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mableton Mortgages