Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#7935 Sep 4, 2013
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
When confronted with facts, you always change the subject.
Racist, ignorant dog.
Yes he does, and yes he is.

Has he been calling black posters "simians" while I've been away?

Poor thing...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7936 Sep 4, 2013
Have you noticed how "What does it matter", Hillary Clinton, wife of the dress staining former WH occupier, has been absent during the obama begging for a war episode? It reminds me of how obama voted "present" during the time the Iraq War was voted on in the Senate.

Location hidden

#7938 Sep 5, 2013
Yesterday the news announced that the husband, Bill Clinton, of "What does it matter", would be in charge of promoting obamacare. A friend who is a nurse said she would like to ask ole Bill, the dress stainer, how much would obamacare pay to remove a misplaced cigar stuck in a woman's vagina?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7939 Sep 5, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Yesterday the news announced that the husband, Bill Clinton, of "What does it matter", would be in charge of promoting obamacare. A friend who is a nurse said she would like to ask ole Bill, the dress stainer, how much would obamacare pay to remove a misplaced cigar stuck in a woman's vagina?

Did he assault Monica with a blunt instrument? Or was it just a Blunt?
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
Obskeptic

Westland, MI

#7941 Sep 5, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Have you noticed how "What does it matter", Hillary Clinton, wife of the dress staining former WH occupier, has been absent during the obama begging for a war episode? It reminds me of how obama voted "present" during the time the Iraq War was voted on in the Senate.
Thats because theres so much sh!t on the fan the smell ran her off. John F. Kerry is our Sec. of State now and is an even bigger joke then HC was. His stupidity is only out done by our new Sec. of Defense, Chuck Hagel. The only one that sounds even stupider then that gaggle of fools is Barry off TelePrompTer. It is remarkable how much credibility as a country we have lost with many allies over our foreign policy and the revelations over how much spying we do on the ones we trust. Even us, the citizens that our government is supposed to respect and even maybe fear a little. And then you realize that there are cheerleaders for this administration lead by a man that is way more symbolism then substance and should never even got near the presidency for at least another 15 years of showing us he knows what he's doing versus idiots like DD and the media telling us he's all that. He's a great reader of a TelePrompTer that would rather be golfing and does, and that's it!
Called Out

Dallas, GA

#7942 Sep 5, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because theres so much sh!t on the fan the smell ran her off. John F. Kerry is our Sec. of State now and is an even bigger joke then HC was. His stupidity is only out done by our new Sec. of Defense, Chuck Hagel. The only one that sounds even stupider then that gaggle of fools is Barry off TelePrompTer. It is remarkable how much credibility as a country we have lost with many allies over our foreign policy and the revelations over how much spying we do on the ones we trust. Even us, the citizens that our government is supposed to respect and even maybe fear a little. And then you realize that there are cheerleaders for this administration lead by a man that is way more symbolism then substance and should never even got near the presidency for at least another 15 years of showing us he knows what he's doing versus idiots like DD and the media telling us he's all that. He's a great reader of a TelePrompTer that would rather be golfing and does, and that's it!
Those like dd, Obama, holder, etc, spew their rhetoric in an effort to convince themselves that their position is sound. Truth is, they're not even sure of that.
Obskeptic

Westland, MI

#7943 Sep 6, 2013
Called Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Those like dd, Obama, holder, etc, spew their rhetoric in an effort to convince themselves that their position is sound. Truth is, they're not even sure of that.
No, but the indoctrinated brains of the easily manipulated left believe it and never slow their assault on common sense and the truth. The truth is this is what you get when symbolism is more important then substance or character. All a democrat cares about is their so called good intentions, not the outcomes of their policies and actions. Barry is a dangerous fool and he is our president. We all know he would rather be on the golf course since he is closing in on 6 months worth of 40 hour weeks dedicated to playing the game while president. Between golf and campaigning, does he ever have time to lead? Considering the mess most things are in, leading is the last thing he's doing unless its for gays or people who are not supposed to be here.

Location hidden

#7944 Sep 6, 2013
Always remember: The Japs referred to Pearl Harbor as a limited air strike with no boots on the ground. Think about how he handled Benghazi, do you trust him?

Louisville, KY

#7946 Sep 6, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama seems to be getting more forceful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hb_HdYQooc4XX
dammit boy, grow the hell up already...

Louisville, KY

#7948 Sep 6, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text>
Good movie, huh?
dammit boy, grow the hell up already...

Location hidden

#7950 Sep 6, 2013
Georgia's Response to the Syrian civil war:

Why break up a dog fight between to mad dogs? Kill them both or let them kill each other.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7954 Sep 6, 2013
Sniff... Sniff... I declare. I smell monkey droppings. I'm gonna find me a fat little primate to mess with... Oh Sofa... Sofa... come out to play. I have a big banana for you... You know how you love bananas... Yummm.. Yummm... Rotflmao.

Location hidden

#7956 Sep 7, 2013
obama wanted to develop a bipartisan relationship, and now he has.......everyone hates him and his foreign policy.

Those who voted for him the first time made a big mistake, those who voted for him a second time wanted to demonstrate to the world how utterly ignorant of his failed leadership they were.
Just Asking

Atlanta, GA

#7957 Sep 8, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he does, and yes he is.
Has he been calling black posters "simians" while I've been away?
Poor thing...
Are you really as stupid as your posts indicate?
Seattle

Kennewick, WA

#7958 Sep 8, 2013
Oh ill give you five reasons why he's the best

1) he divided the nation now more then ever

2) he has ruined the coal industry and energy industry

3) he's ruined healthcare

4) he's got us to 17 trillion in debt

5) he's ruined our cities and now there broke

6) he's lied about the pipeline and said he supports it

7) he's appointed more czars then any other president

Wait I was supposed to give 5 reasons why he was the best!!! I'm sorry! I gave 7 reasons why he sucks! And 8 is a damn war he's going to get us in!!! Yeah real smart people!! You elected a complete moron!!!

Location hidden

#7959 Sep 8, 2013
Seattle wrote:
Oh ill give you five reasons why he's the best
1) he divided the nation now more then ever
2) he has ruined the coal industry and energy industry
3) he's ruined healthcare
4) he's got us to 17 trillion in debt
5) he's ruined our cities and now there broke
6) he's lied about the pipeline and said he supports it
7) he's appointed more czars then any other president
Wait I was supposed to give 5 reasons why he was the best!!! I'm sorry! I gave 7 reasons why he sucks! And 8 is a damn war he's going to get us in!!! Yeah real smart people!! You elected a complete moron!!!
Spot on with your wise assessments of his failures. You might add his devaluation of the American dollar. When he was elected a gallon of gas cost $1.83, now it cost $3.54.
BTW, have any of you heard of Michelle working in her collard patch? The last info I could get is the WH has hired 2 gardeners which now cost taxpayers over $100,000/yr to take care of it. How many servants are we now paying to try and make her look good?
Seattle

Kennewick, WA

#7960 Sep 8, 2013
This was written by a 21 yr. old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in

PUT ME IN CHARGE ...

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

I love this one.
AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

Obama would never go for this!!

Location hidden

#7961 Sep 8, 2013
Seattle wrote:
Obama would never go for this!!
Unfortunately, nor would a whole lot of people, particularly the libroids.

Location hidden

#7962 Sep 9, 2013
obama has finally accomplished something, he has unified the conservatives and the liberals against his proposed attack on Syria. Read what Cher says about him and his plans to attack Syria.

&#10004; @cher
I Believe,If Pres.Obama,Bombs Syria,it might b His Downfall.He could go
From Loved 2 Loathed.U Cant Go Against The Will Of 80% Of AMERICANS
Even a broken clock tells the time twice a day, but I doubt she will get
it right again.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#7963 Sep 9, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
obama wanted to develop a bipartisan relationship, and now he has.......everyone hates him and his foreign policy.
Those who voted for him the first time made a big mistake, those who voted for him a second time wanted to demonstrate to the world how utterly ignorant of his failed leadership they were.
Just as the old maxim says:
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) 5 hr Lets Pray 370
informants (aka snitches) (Apr '14) 5 hr 100mee 6
Angela Pringle superintendent @ R.C.B.O.E. Cove... 5 hr concerned parent 3
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 7 hr Yeah 150
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 17 hr phinneas j whoopie 276
From Exceptionalism to the Lowest Common Denomi... 19 hr New Direction 2
News City of Cumming honors essay winner 23 hr test 2
More from around the web

Mableton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]