Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#6436 Apr 14, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
It will be interesting to see how Hillary steps into the "Iron Lady" role after all of this. I have no doubt she'll win in 2016 since Americans are now more concerned with "making history" than solving problems that will have even longer effects.
While Team Obama managed to shut her down in the primaries using race politics, his subsequent act of assigning her to SOS demonstrated contradiction. His assigning "Thurston" to succeed her is equally puzzling since there are actually black candidates the world would have accepted more readily than Kerry of all people.
It could be they are setting Kerry up to be the dupe in a Man vs Woman primary. If successful it will be easy to use the exact same tactic to steamroll the republican challenger since it is unlikely to be a woman for 10 or 20 more years (sorry, but republicans really ARE hideously out of step on that particular issue).
The only wild card might be a black candidate that nobody notices right now. One serving a major public office in a state and ready to move into a Washington seat. It will seem like he/she (a she is actually likely because it would allow them to bump Hillary in the primary again) came out of nowhere but with enough media propping the win can be assured, even in a down economy.
I realize the democrats have already pulled these stunts with great success. But that doesn't matter since the republicans have made such fools of themselves using closed-door focus groups and old fashioned back stabbing while spouting off about smaller government at a time when the economy and infrastructure are failing exponentially. I used to think they were throwing the race when they wheeled out McCain to face Obama. Now I think they actually believed McManchurian had a change to prevail.
Romney caved under the exact same momentum. In the last week the Obama camp revealed so many truths about Romney as a "typical greedy republican" out to sell America's mothers and children for a buck that he HAD to go into virtual hiding or he would never work again. For that I actually applaud Obama's cutthroat politics. It was as brutally effective as it had to be.
I seriously doubt republicans have the talent for digging up dirt like that on a democrat. Democrats wallow in dirt on a regular basis and are proud to display it. It will be interesting to see how republicans plan to come from behind. It will have to be dramatic and it will have to be unique. Trying to garner votes from a contrived catastrophy simply doesn't work for them.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
What has obviously made it past your brilliance Grohb is that they are actually one in the same. It no longer matters at all which side is in "power", because they both are. We are the dupes falling for the old "good cop-bad cop" routine that the two sides have worked together on to perfect. Our "system" of government is a reflection of where we are and have been led to by us. A government of "crisis", and mediocrity. The republicans could care less if they are actually in charge, and will accomplish nothing more then to perpetuate the myth that they are fighting the demorats against higher taxes and regulation. The idea that any American could justify ever flying drones over any square foot of our country to watch any citizen or non-citizen and their behavior is foreign to the very basic idea of freedom is proof positive that the two parties are one in the same, and yes, they are the enemy of a free people.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#6437 Apr 14, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the factual information. I find the truth to be both refreshing and liberating.
The only factual reality here DD is that you are sucker enough to believe the words of a man that says that he has the solutions to making life in America, or anywhere that humans habitat, to be "fair", "equal" or "balanced". Only a Godless idealist could be stupid enough to accept that line of bullshit from anyone, and all it took to fool you was to speak it from the lips of an eloquent black man. Shame on you!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6438 Apr 14, 2013
It appears dope smokers are the ones getting elected to occupy the WH. Hillary will claimed even though Cigar Bill didn't inhale, but she did like obama. This will get her millions of votes from the criminal dopers who only obey selective laws.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6439 Apr 14, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
What has obviously made it past your brilliance Grohb is that they are actually one in the same. It no longer matters at all which side is in "power", because they both are. We are the dupes falling for the old "good cop-bad cop" routine that the two sides have worked together on to perfect. Our "system" of government is a reflection of where we are and have been led to by us. A government of "crisis", and mediocrity. The republicans could care less if they are actually in charge, and will accomplish nothing more then to perpetuate the myth that they are fighting the demorats against higher taxes and regulation. The idea that any American could justify ever flying drones over any square foot of our country to watch any citizen or non-citizen and their behavior is foreign to the very basic idea of freedom is proof positive that the two parties are one in the same, and yes, they are the enemy of a free people.

They operate in similar ways, I'll agree. The drug war is a prime example as is the southern border. But they are not actually the same party. They are two polarized groups seeking to cut the pie for themselves and their sanctum. The game is a twisted compilation of chess, poker, lottery scratch-offs and Eeny-Meenie-Minee-Mo. For the real hard choices either one will employ a coin flip.

If you think of them as two different gangs fighting over the same corner, it begins to make sense. For most gangs there is a common enemy (the law) and a common victim (everyone else including their customers). Sometimes they do things that seem generous on the surface, but it's almost always a trap. Just look how Americans (of ALL shades) have become addicted to government programs. That's a perfect example of how a few bumps of free heroin or crack snares people into becoming addicted victims and their own worst enemy.

While most gangs employ similar methods, would you say MS-13 and the Hell's Angels are the same group?
Grobbbbbbbb
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#6440 Apr 14, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
They operate in similar ways, I'll agree. The drug war is a prime example as is the southern border. But they are not actually the same party. They are two polarized groups seeking to cut the pie for themselves and their sanctum. The game is a twisted compilation of chess, poker, lottery scratch-offs and Eeny-Meenie-Minee-Mo. For the real hard choices either one will employ a coin flip.
If you think of them as two different gangs fighting over the same corner, it begins to make sense. For most gangs there is a common enemy (the law) and a common victim (everyone else including their customers). Sometimes they do things that seem generous on the surface, but it's almost always a trap. Just look how Americans (of ALL shades) have become addicted to government programs. That's a perfect example of how a few bumps of free heroin or crack snares people into becoming addicted victims and their own worst enemy.
While most gangs employ similar methods, would you say MS-13 and the Hell's Angels are the same group?
Grobbbbbbbb
Hey Grob, could you finish the "eeny-meenie-minee-mo " rhyme for me please? I just want to see if where you grew up it went the same way as where I grew up.

Location hidden

#6441 Apr 14, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Grob, could you finish the "eeny-meenie-minee-mo " rhyme for me please? I just want to see if where you grew up it went the same way as where I grew up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eeny,_meeny,_min...

Guess I spelled it wrong!
Grobbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#6442 Apr 15, 2013
I hope all the obama lovers are aware that even though obama wanted the more wealthy to pay a higher percentage of their income in taxes he only paid 18.4% of his income to the IRS. This is more proof of another lie from your Chicago savior. This act shows he considers you all his peons (pee ons).

Location hidden

#6443 Apr 15, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eeny,_meeny,_min...
Guess I spelled it wrong!
Grobbbbbbbb
As a joke, I knew a black principal who used to walk up to a group of white principals and ask one of them what he called the Brazil nut he held in his hand. Never heard anyone who could think of Brazil nut, but they all laughed when the guy turned red.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6445 Apr 15, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Never happened. You just continue to describe these outrageous events that just aren't true. Why?
That's one of the lamest stories I've ever heard. Pathetic.
...almost as lame as his "Ah helped a black yungin; Ah sho nuff did" story, or his "Ah kilt two fellers wid muh beer hands" story, but even those laughable bits of fiction are no match for the buckprivate's preposterous "Slaves weren't never done no harm; Ah knows dats tru cuz muh great grandpappy owned a heepa slaves and he wuz right nice to 'em" story.

"Pathetic" is the perfect word for describing their delusional lunacy.

Location hidden

#6447 Apr 15, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
...almost as lame as his "Ah helped a black yungin; Ah sho nuff did" story, or his "Ah kilt two fellers wid muh beer hands" story, but even those laughable bits of fiction are no match for the buckprivate's preposterous "Slaves weren't never done no harm; Ah knows dats tru cuz muh great grandpappy owned a heepa slaves and he wuz right nice to 'em" story.
"Pathetic" is the perfect word for describing their delusional lunacy.
More of your imbecilic lies proving why you have no credibility on this forum. Bless your little heart.
Eric 2016

Clarkesville, GA

#6449 Apr 15, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic, old, racist garbage. Your time is past, old wrecks like you are no longer part of modern society.
"modern society" bwah hahahaha. And yet that antiquated anti-White vomit you spew out of your vile, disease infested pie hole is straight out of the 1960's. bwah hahahaha. Too funny. And how is Diaper Dave such an expert on how dem slaves bees treated back in de dey? Oh, that's right, the Diapered One has watched several Hymieweird films like "Roots," and that latest Weinstein brother's production, "Django Unchained." bwah hahaha. Do you douche bags know the difference between REAL life and the REEL life created by anti-White trash. In REAL life, OJ Simpson was a double murderer who was released by a racist almost all-Black jury, in REEL life, often OJ Simpson was portrayed as a good guy in the form of a cop or detective who rescues some damsel in distress. Inculcated, wayciss, anti-White, duplicitous, misanthropic, miscreant, misanthropic, hypocritical, tw0-face, bigoted, creepos. teehee.
Eric 2016

Clarkesville, GA

#6451 Apr 15, 2013
Speaking of fairy tales. Didn't they find out that the book "Roots" was all a bunch of made up piece of fiction for the most part? Just like a bunch of that caca that comes out in "our" media via print or film. "Mississippi Burning" "To Kill A Mockingbird" "A Time To Kill" teehee. Those films and the other propaganda like them should be categorized as comedic films instead of drama. Pure anti-White agend driven, inverted bullsheet.

Location hidden

#6454 Apr 17, 2013
It would take a balanced mind to balance the budget of our country and we haven't seen any evidence of this by the current liar occupier of the WH.

Location hidden

#6455 Apr 17, 2013
Background part of obama's gun control bill defeated in the Senate. obama is reported to be very upset. Anytime someone is denied the opportunity to take away our freedoms in the Constitution the seem to get extremely upset.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/17/ba...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#6457 Apr 17, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Background part of obama's gun control bill defeated in the Senate. obama is reported to be very upset. Anytime someone is denied the opportunity to take away our freedoms in the Constitution the seem to get extremely upset.
Obama thinks that he is a genius, and that everyone else is ignorant. He made a big deal that this so called bill, had a provision in it that specifically prevented the DOJ from requiring the registration of all guns. So what is to prevent the DOH from requiring gun registration, or any other department for that matter?
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6458 Apr 18, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama thinks that he is a genius, and that everyone else is ignorant. He made a big deal that this so called bill, had a provision in it that specifically prevented the DOJ from requiring the registration of all guns. So what is to prevent the DOH from requiring gun registration, or any other department for that matter?
Here's one for you, one would think these questions and concerns would have been sddressed well before the dumbocrats passed the unaffordable healthcare act. This artice quotes one of the primary authors of the bill, pure lunacy.

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...

Location hidden

#6459 Apr 18, 2013
NEWS FLASH for the uninformed: The FBI just arrested an idiot for sending ricin to the senator from Mississippi and obama. He is a democrat.

Location hidden

#6460 Apr 18, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:

Perhaps they finally realized what a massive waste of time and money it would be. If they waste money chasing down gun owners, how will they pay for all those hungry mouths stepping across the border? Let's say they do manage to get every legal gun owner to register their weapons, what does it serve? What's the point of it?

And what impact will it have on the illegal gun owners? What makes more sense is to serialize the ammunition since guns are so easy to make. I almost think he should have legalized pot at the beginning of his second term, waited a year or so, THEN went after all this gun legislation. He still could have used Sandy Hook or even Loughner as his basis. After a year or so of legal pot people would have been apathetic and concerned more about Doritos and Twinkies than guns.
Grobbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#6461 Apr 18, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps they finally realized what a massive waste of time and money it would be. If they waste money chasing down gun owners, how will they pay for all those hungry mouths stepping across the border? Let's say they do manage to get every legal gun owner to register their weapons, what does it serve? What's the point of it?
And what impact will it have on the illegal gun owners? What makes more sense is to serialize the ammunition since guns are so easy to make. I almost think he should have legalized pot at the beginning of his second term, waited a year or so, THEN went after all this gun legislation. He still could have used Sandy Hook or even Loughner as his basis. After a year or so of legal pot people would have been apathetic and concerned more about Doritos and Twinkies than guns.
Grobbbbbbbbb
We have one gun law, the 2nd Amendment, and I would vote for only one more: Anyone convicted of committing a crime using a gun would get an automatic death sentence to be carried out in 60 days after the conviction by a firing squad. Armed robbery was a crime which carried the death penalty until the liberals changed it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6463 Apr 18, 2013
Does anybody actually respond to, or converse with, this "icouldusesomehelp" goof?

Typical troll?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here 1 hr Same same 52
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Smelly twatttt hi... 19,395
Lisa Renee Tolbert 1 hr Please Warn Her 1
Lisa Renee Tolbert 1 hr Please Warn Her 1
Nurse with Ebola in Atlanta is "Making Good Pro... 3 hr Flo 2
Any H outside the bluffs ? 4 hr Kfluff 2
H hookup 5 hr Halloween mask 2016 11

Mableton News Video

Mableton Dating
Find my Match

Mableton Jobs

Mableton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mableton News, Events & Info