“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6217 Mar 10, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> Any "Ignorance and Stupidity" is on your part. Obama USURPED the Presidency by fraudulent means. Obama is Constitutionally ineligible to BE President. He has never BEEN the President nor has Biden been the VP. Technically,John Boehner is the current President since Obama AND Biden are non bona-fides.
"There is NO 'President' Obama":
http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-...

Sorry man, but anyone who can con their way into that seat is going to be called "President". And con is exactly how it is done these days. I sure wasn't shocked to see such a rookie win the elections, twice. It was all a grand show. At least we as a nation have learned that single term presidencies are essentially useless to us.

For my part I was hoping to actually see some of this "Post-Racial" progress that Obama spoke of. I figured that having a black president would quell some of the hatred. But it didn't.

And Boehner doesn't fill me with any confidence either. The republicans clearly threw the race both times. First when they wheeled out that fossilized McCain, a true Manchurian candidate. Then when they attempted to make Romney seem like a normal, patriotic American, he is not.
Grobbbbbbb
wassup

Jefferson, GA

#6218 Mar 10, 2013
obama bees fo the poor black peoples. the wite peoples sit at back of the bus now. obama and his buteeful wife mooshell bees the bestest prezident we eva had in Amerika. obama give money an phones to poor black peoples. obama will be king foever. obama fo black folk.
Peachtree Pundit

Anniston, AL

#6219 Mar 10, 2013
Obama has surpassed Bush as the most terrible president ever, he continued Bush's mistakes and came up with a whole bunch of his own.
The only thing Obama is really good at is deficit spending and creating poverty, the last thing this country needs right now.
Boots On

Douglasville, GA

#6220 Mar 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not "defending" anything, buckprivate.
Your namesake, Bobby Laity, seems to be confused as to the identity of the current President of the United States of America. I simply pointed out the results of the two most recent Presidential elections for Bobby in an effort to clarify the matter for him.
Feel free to point out the results of the House elections of any years you please. You won't find me childishly asking you to "defend" the elections of any other year.
Again, your responses grow more simplistic, banal and laughable with each passing day.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Obviously, and again, you missed the point. Just how old (young) are you?
Boots On

Douglasville, GA

#6221 Mar 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! When are the Capitol Police, the Secret Service, Congress, someone going to take action to have "Non-"President Obama and his family removed from the White House?
Surely they will take some kind of action to correct this wrong?
Listen, Bobby, your lunacy and deranged view things carry no weight in the real world. President Obama will go on being President of the United States of America, addressing both houses of Congress as the President of the United States of America, being received by foreign leaders as the President of the United States of America, receiving visiting foreign leaders and dignitaries as the President of the United States of America and carrying out all the duties of the the President of the United States of America.
Why? Oh, it's really very simple, Bobby...
He is the President of the United States of America!
And nothing you say, nothing you do, nothing you believe can ever change that fact.
Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States of America.
God Bless America, and God Bless our President, Barack Obama.
'nuff said.
And God Bless the Republicans in the House of Representatives, duly elected, for keeping the Obama agenda in neutral.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6222 Mar 11, 2013
Boots On wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, and again, you missed the point. Just how old (young) are you?
I'm eleven.

So, what's your point? Never mind! We know you have no point; you're just following me around like a lovestruck schoolgirl, hoping I'll pay you some attention.

Well, you've been acknowledged. Run along now and find someone on your intellectual and maturity level to play your childish games with. Might I suggest a nearby middle school, skateboard park, playground or teen center?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6223 Mar 11, 2013
Boots On wrote:
<quoted text>
And God Bless the Republicans in the House of Representatives, duly elected, for keeping the Obama agenda in neutral.
Hhhhmmmm...

...but no blessing from God for America. Un-American types of this sort - be they Republican or Democrat - seem to ALWAYS place their love of their political party above their love of our great nation.

Political party lovers/worshippers are, in my humblle opinion, traitorous on the same level as John Walker Jr., Aldrich Ames, Benedict Arnold, et al. They would rather see America destroyed than see their beloved party lose an election.

God Bless America!
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#6224 Mar 11, 2013
Who is Barry Soetoro?
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#6225 Mar 11, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all inclined to preconceived notions about people, it's how we were engineered to survive. Like it or not, most humans do this. I'm often accused of being a racist when I discuss subjects people don't like to discuss. I'm more than willing to discuss race issues as I have experienced them.
My experience goes back to being packed on a bus in 6th grade to ride more than an hour to the Geo. Washington Carver 6th grade center where my classmates were 2-4 years older and not at all happy to see me coming. Why? Because I am white.
I came from a poor family, my grandfather used to bring us a big box of dented cans he got from grocery stores he serviced, many without labels, every week just to keep us alive. When I graduated from high school I had to go straight into the military as there was no money for college and no guarenteed student loan program. I left the military when I didn't make an officer training program called BOOST. I was told afterward, by my CO, that it was a program for minorities and women and I wasted my time applying for it.
Everything I have earned since I left the military has been from my own effort. Nobody laid down a red carpet for my whiteness. The one time I attempted to get food stamps I was disqualified and the lady had no problem telling me that as a white man I should be able to get a job (never mind that I had been trying for months).
While working at a pizza place I took a coworker home a number of times. He was black and lived in a "black" neighborhood. One night the cops pulled me over to ask why I was there. They didn't want to hear about my coworker and insisted that I MUST be there to buy crack. Why? Because I was white in a black neighborhood (a double dose of racism).
I actually had high hopes for Obama's presidency and for purely racial reasons. I actually thought black Americans would see that the playing field has finally been leveled, legally. I thought he might usher in a new age of American solidarity, the potential was there. But as it got closer I became cynical.
Watching him trash Hillary was a pure pleasure, until it became racial. The "because I don't look like the guys on the dollar bills" line was a cheap, racist shot aimed squarely at white Americans. And it is clear that Obama doesn't have much in common with any Americans at all, including black Americans. I don't blame him for the state of the economy, it has been a house of cards for decades.
If anything, I hope Obama brings it all crashing down so we can reset the nation and move forward again. I used to believe in the process, but watching republicans try to become democrats leads me to think that we as a nation have lost our checks and balances. All we have now are people in Washington playing games with us and using wedge issues like abortion and racism to keep us at each other's throats while they gorge on caviar served by an illegal border jumping criminal.
Americans of ANY color have NO friends in Washington.
Grobbbbbbbb
I bought my first house in 1990. interest rate 9%. My husband and I made 31k yearly(together). Shortly thereafter, the local news did a feel good story about a family who just got a habitat for humanity home. Brand new, 0 interest. The dad made 35k. So I called on the phone to ask how we could get one. Response....stunned silence.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6226 Mar 11, 2013
I wonder how many more of these "Woe is me!", "I've been treated so unfairly!" homilies we're in for.

Life isn't fair; I wish it were, but it's not.

Some people have things handed to them on a silver platter; the rest of us have to work like hell to get our share of the American dream.

Someone mistreated you? Get over it; you're not the first person - and you surely won't be the last - who has ever been mistreated.

If you've been emotionally scarred or psychologically damaged as a result of your past travails seek professional counseling. This is not the place to come to engage in some sort of therapeutic unburdening of yourself and baring of your soul.

So, please dispense with the incessant whining, snivelling, thumbsucking and tearful retelling of your adolescent hardships.

If we say we feel sorry for you will that make you feel better, and, more importantly, will you stop regaling us with your lugubrious tales of excruciation?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6227 Mar 11, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
I wonder how many more of these "Woe is me!", "I've been treated so unfairly!" homilies we're in for.
Some people have things handed to them on a silver platter; the rest of us have to work like hell to get our share of the American dream.
Someone mistreated you? Get over it; you're not the first person - and you surely won't be the last - who has ever been mistreated.
If you've been emotionally scarred or psychologically damaged as a result of your past travails seek professional counseling. This is not the place to come to engage in some sort of therapeutic unburdening of yourself and baring of your soul.
So, please dispense with the incessant whining, snivelling, thumbsucking and tearful retelling of your adolescent hardships.
If we say we feel sorry for you will that make you feel better, and, more importantly, will you stop regaling us with your lugubrious tales of excruciation?
Why didn't you use your tired defense of descendents of slaves as a crutch.
Barb Brenner

United States

#6229 Mar 11, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Was anyone asking for sympathy? I think we are trying to point out the preferential treatment minorities have been getting for years. Reparations have been made, now lets all go to work.

Location hidden

#6230 Mar 11, 2013
Barb Brenner wrote:
<quoted text>
Was anyone asking for sympathy? I think we are trying to point out the preferential treatment minorities have been getting for years. Reparations have been made, now lets all go to work.
Work? The idea of work would scare them to vote for someone who would keep Santa Claus as an occupier of the WH.
Boots On

Douglasville, GA

#6231 Mar 11, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm eleven.
So, what's your point? Never mind! We know you have no point; you're just following me around like a lovestruck schoolgirl, hoping I'll pay you some attention.
Well, you've been acknowledged. Run along now and find someone on your intellectual and maturity level to play your childish games with. Might I suggest a nearby middle school, skateboard park, playground or teen center?
Don't flatter yourself.
Boots On

Douglasville, GA

#6232 Mar 11, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hhhhmmmm...
They would rather see America destroyed than see their beloved party lose an election.
God Bless America!
That is the goal of the LWLD agenda, some say.

Many people think that because Obama won the election, they are all on board with his agenda. The Republicans in the House won their elections, so the American people must be all on board with that agenda also.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#6233 Mar 12, 2013
Has President Obama submitted a budget yet?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6234 Mar 12, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:

Yes he has. It's based entirely on "Mo" money.
Grobbbbbb

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#6235 Mar 13, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! When are the Capitol Police, the Secret Service, Congress, someone going to take action to have "Non-"President Obama and his family removed from the White House?
Surely they will take some kind of action to correct this wrong?
Listen, Bobby, your lunacy and deranged view things carry no weight in the real world. President Obama will go on being President of the United States of America, addressing both houses of Congress as the President of the United States of America, being received by foreign leaders as the President of the United States of America, receiving visiting foreign leaders and dignitaries as the President of the United States of America and carrying out all the duties of the the President of the United States of America.
Why? Oh, it's really very simple, Bobby...
He is the President of the United States of America!
And nothing you say, nothing you do, nothing you believe can ever change that fact.
Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States of America.
God Bless America, and God Bless our President, Barack Obama.
'nuff said.
Not enough said until enough is done to curtail our current Quisling Barack Obama. Barack Obama is NOT the bona-fides President. I WILL prevail in my lawsuits against him for treason. He is a fraud and a usurper, a spy and a RICO Criminal. Obama is headed for the Brig!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6236 Mar 13, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> ...I WILL prevail in my lawsuits against him for treason. He is a fraud and a usurper, a spy and a RICO Criminal. Obama is headed for the Brig!
Sure you will.

And I will ride my bicylce to the planet Neptune and back.
And I will win the 100 meter dash in the 2016 Olympic Games.
And I will become a U.S. Supreme Court Justice next week.
And I will climb Mount Everest while barefooted, barehanded and wearing nothing but a pair of swim trunks..

Your lunacy, if nothing else, is highly entertaining...in a comical way.

Location hidden

#6237 Mar 13, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Good question to embarrass his disciples. 5 years and the Senate and House are still waiting on the current occupier of the WH. Playing golf, photo-oops, and partying is more his style of "leadership".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Housing 1 hr Cbailey 1
News Protestors gather to support Atlanta educators ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 9
why is racism getting worse in America ??????? 2 hr comeondown 11
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Akingu 19,830
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 5 hr Locust Grove resi... 139
TBN Boots Jack Van Impe False Prophet (Jun '11) 10 hr Science Conquered... 118
Manifested Destiny Conference/Graduation 15 hr slither 2
More from around the web

Mableton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]