Sofa King Cool

Dawsonville, GA

#5810 Jan 27, 2013
Dapper Douche Dave = anti-White raycissss.
Dapper Douche Dave = crusty, yellow toe nailed old fart who poots dust when he farts.
Dapper Douche Dave = breast have slipped into his drawers and wears white socks with dress shoes and black socks with sandals.
Dapper Douche Dave = old New York Jew who thinks he knows everything under the sun, but yet he can't remember when he last bathed.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5811 Jan 27, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More "race card" blather!?!?
Good lord! You are one sick puppy!!

And that's all you have, stupid personal jabs. Stay on the topic or we'll all know you're just a parrot.
Grobbbbbb
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5812 Jan 27, 2013
LOL Brothers and Sisters...pls note the silly comments from the little white people. They hate me so. OMG What ever shall I do? ROFLMAO

They sound so ignorant. Perhaps they did not go to good schools because I can't understand their broken English. This IS the language they are trying to speak..yes?

Oh well... I really didn't expect them to understand my very comprehensible writings. I was not addressing them. But nice to know they are trying to read. LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5813 Jan 27, 2013
wassup wrote:
President Obama saved the country from another great depression , he giving everybody free insurance,he enforces the constitution even for terrorist ,he gives to the poor,he protects immigrats from the racist,he extended unemployement,he making jobs,he ,s ending the war,President Obama is the best president in American history.
You my friend are so right! Just look at the little angry white people posting their peanuts. Baaaaaa haaaaaa aa...They are some silly asses aren't they?

Of course they KNOW Obama is the best thing Since JESUS..but oh no no no they will never admit this because he's Black. And they hate to hear us tell this truth because it exposes them for the god damn racists they truly are. LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5814 Jan 27, 2013
plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiraling down the drain, but has this president improved a single damn thing? Oh maybe for welfare recipients, but that's about it.
My brain functions fine, thanks. You should try removing yours from your rear before you faint from the fumes..lol
Like I said before...when that Meth Lab Blows up...I hope you bump your head and regain your senses. I know you are just kidding right? No one can be THAT out of touch. Oops WAIT...You're White, right?

Then that explains it.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5816 Jan 27, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on now. You know the REAL 5 reasons:
1 He black
2 He black
3 He black
4 He black
5 He black
Black unemployment has not moved, but he's a great president.
Black AND white public assistance is almost as high as the number of workers.
Black representation is shrinking as waves of Hispanic voters flow across the border that Obama said he would control.
Black overt racism is at levels that weren't even seen during slavery, all of it driven by media and crooked politicians.
Black murder is off the charts in Obama's back yard. He doesn't talk about it.
Black education still relies on government handouts, even their "private" schools.
Black incarceration isn't all about "racism". Most of them belong there. It's still far more than it should be. Whites can't clean YOUR mess. It's like demanding respect be given to you. What a ludicrous concept. Respect is earned, that's all.
Grobbbbbbbbb
The Propaganda Machine has you puppets hooked on stupid!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5817 Jan 27, 2013
CacaforniaDEEZ nutz wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like a white trash, hillbilly, cracker, redneck, Bible thumping knuckledragger, Nazi, neo-Nazi, bigot, xenophobic, nativist, White supremacist, auntie-Semitic, close-minded raycisssss. Good thing there are a lot of us TOLERANT, non-judgemental people on the left keeping the Zionist inspired dream of love and multicultural alive. Of course the ZioMasters say they have to assume the positions of leadership and show us ignorant folks how multicult is to be successful, never mind that Israel and Israelis abuse, torture, and kill Christian Palestinians and deport African immigrants from Israel because the Gawds of Political Correctness are above Political Correctness. Never mind those outsiders like the president of Eygpt who can identify that the ZioMasters control "our" media, their TRUTH SPEAKING is auntie-Semitic, even though Arabic people are Semitic themselves. Hmmmm, they must hate themselves just like all those White anti-raycissss do. Do as you're told and fall at the feet of our current Ziopuppet in charge the poster boy of multicult and "the browning" of America & the West, Obongo 2012.
Agreed! You know there is no negative in Christ, so we know who they serve. All one has to do is say something true and favorable about Blacks or the President and their fangs come out, followed by their racism. I'm so blessed to be born Black and not white. I really don't know what kind of animals they are for real, but they are certainly not spiritual beings. ONE thing about life though, good always overcomes evil.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#5818 Jan 28, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before...when that Meth Lab Blows up...I hope you bump your head and regain your senses. I know you are just kidding right? No one can be THAT out of touch. Oops WAIT...You're White, right?
Then that explains it.
You compared Obama with Jesus..and you have the unmitigated gall to say anything negative to anyone on this board.

You know, I voted for Obama in 2008 but I can acknowledge his utter and complete failure as a president, and I did NOT vote for him again. A failure is a failure, and that is what he is.

It worries me that you and those of similar mindset would follow that man to the end of the world mindlessly-not to pull a Godwin-but there is someone else in history that did the same thing-guess who? You better wake up and fast!
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#5819 Jan 28, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! You know there is no negative in Christ, so we know who they serve. All one has to do is say something true and favorable about Blacks or the President and their fangs come out, followed by their racism. I'm so blessed to be born Black and not white. I really don't know what kind of animals they are for real, but they are certainly not spiritual beings. ONE thing about life though, good always overcomes evil.
I agree with you on that one. Just look how the black community has taken to heart the teachings of Martin Luther King. Since his short time on the planet, what have American blacks done with their freedom? Blacks have pretty much destroyed their core family unit, abandoned responsible fatherhood to breed like wild dogs, gave up on education as means to better themselves, subject themselves to the slavery of government dependence, and kill one another wholesale. MLK would be so proud of you Shakalaka, just as the nation and the world is of all that black "advancement". Chicago serves as a great example of black advancement, as we all bear witness to another weekend of slaughter amongst black democrats. Maybe you should consider being a republican like Martin was, or not, since the democrats have done so much to "help" all you folk.

Location hidden

#5820 Jan 28, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on that one. Just look how the black community has taken to heart the teachings of Martin Luther King. Since his short time on the planet, what have American blacks done with their freedom? Blacks have pretty much destroyed their core family unit, abandoned responsible fatherhood to breed like wild dogs, gave up on education as means to better themselves, subject themselves to the slavery of government dependence, and kill one another wholesale. MLK would be so proud of you Shakalaka, just as the nation and the world is of all that black "advancement". Chicago serves as a great example of black advancement, as we all bear witness to another weekend of slaughter amongst black democrats. Maybe you should consider being a republican like Martin was, or not, since the democrats have done so much to "help" all you folk.

And cue the crickets!!

None of them will listen. They got their Obama phone (a Bush program actually) and their little green peach card, so they be set.
Grobbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5821 Jan 28, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More "race card" blather!?!?
Good lord! You are one sick puppy!!
When DD's IQ gets up to 50, his mama should sell. "Sick Puppy" is kindergarten or first grade at best.

Location hidden

#5823 Jan 28, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
"so they be set".
Is that like "well yewawl, Ima fixin to git over to ma sisters house..."?

It's a black thing, you wouldn't understand it.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#5824 Jan 28, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
When DD's IQ gets up to 50, his mama should sell. "Sick Puppy" is kindergarten or first grade at best.
And, of course, referring to a poster's "mama" is so very mature and scholarly.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Will you never tire of having me make an *ss of you?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5825 Jan 28, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
And cue the crickets!!
None of them will listen. They got their Obama phone (a Bush program actually) and their little green peach card, so they be set.
Grobbbbbbb
Hey, hypocrite, I thought you didn't care for "stereotyping". That is "the word for that" isn't it?

Post# 5673, page273 of this thread...
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually take a step back when anyone starts saying that ALL of the people in any particular group are "all the same". They do have a word for that you know.
Grobbbbbbbbb
ROTFLMAO!!!
Poor thing...so stupid and hell-bent on dealing out his "race cards" he can't keep track of what he's said from one day to the next, so he eventually ends up contradicting himself.

Location hidden

#5826 Jan 28, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hypocrite, I thought you didn't care for "stereotyping". That is "the word for that" isn't it?
Post# 5673, page273 of this thread...
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!
Poor thing...so stupid and hell-bent on dealing out his "race cards" he can't keep track of what he's said from one day to the next, so he eventually ends up contradicting himself.

You're another one of those freaks with the white board in the basement. I wonder who I'm next to? LifeCoach maybe? As with any text posted it's all a matter of context. Cherry pick as you wish. As for stereotypes, I catch plenty of them myself. So?
Grobbbbbbbbbb

and yea, I'm done with you OCD guy. I don't debate people in the thousands. There's no point to it.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5827 Jan 28, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another one of those freaks with the white board in the basement. I wonder who I'm next to? LifeCoach maybe? As with any text posted it's all a matter of context. Cherry pick as you wish. As for stereotypes, I catch plenty of them myself. So?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
and yea, I'm done with you OCD guy. I don't debate people in the thousands. There's no point to it.
Transalation: "I'm frustrated, flustered and embarrassed by your continuous exosing of my hypocrisy and race-baiting. From now on I'm going to run like hell when I see you coming."

When is your next race card tossing performance? I/we can hardly wait to see you whip out the deck and "get busy".

Your feigned objectivity is nothing short of hilarious.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5828 Jan 28, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And, of course, referring to a poster's "mama" is so very mature and scholarly.
ROTFLMAO!!!
Will you never tire of having me make an *ss of you?
Your mama is the reason you are able to be here with your infantile imbecilic remarks.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#5829 Jan 28, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mama is the reason you are able to be here with your infantile imbecilic remarks.
I wonder why she didn't "choose" to terminate him?

Location hidden

#5830 Jan 28, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why she didn't "choose" to terminate him?

THAT is one of the liberal/leftist deepest self-hate issues actually. Most of them had "conservative" parents, some even religious! That's why so many of their arguments seem like a teenager lashing out at parents. They never grew beyond that stage and will not unless there's a complete economic crash. Liberalism can't survive without other people's money.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5831 Jan 28, 2013
plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
You compared Obama with Jesus..and you have the unmitigated gall to say anything negative to anyone on this board.
You know, I voted for Obama in 2008 but I can acknowledge his utter and complete failure as a president, and I did NOT vote for him again. A failure is a failure, and that is what he is.
It worries me that you and those of similar mindset would follow that man to the end of the world mindlessly-not to pull a Godwin-but there is someone else in history that did the same thing-guess who? You better wake up and fast!
I respond appropriately to the Racist on this board who should be on some Caucasian American Forum in the first place. You are a liar. I doubt seriously if you voted for Obama. Your stupid opinions are testimony to that. Seems to me you can't recognize success. Your boy Romney is the one who failed jack ass. I compare the President with Jesus because he stands for righteousness ...something you honky's know nothing about with your criminal asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min rename 56,891
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 57 min WARRIOR 19,286
Saving Your Pennies and Where to find box tops ... 2 hr Susan 1
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) 3 hr good4life 41
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 3 hr Sherlock Holmes 146
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 4 hr We got a fat one 304
bleach skin 4 hr chat 1

Mableton News Video

Mableton Dating
Find my Match

Mableton Jobs

Mableton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mableton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mableton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]