jenks britt

United States

#162 May 2, 2013
isellbabies wrote:
Karen,why did you post if you aren't going to take good advice? I've made a rock solid offer.Why kill the kid when you can make some money? By the way,if the kid is Asian the deal is off,they can get kids for 100 bucks each in China.I can't compete against that.
Are i still wanting a white baby........ i am not ready for a child but dnt wanna kill.it
sweettea

Atlanta, GA

#164 May 8, 2013
People have so.much to say when it's not your situation.. People could be so ignorant woman get raped and etc if your not the one that has to go through it shut the fuck up & live your life.. You don't help these people take care of these kids or pay for the abortion so let them live their life & stay the he'll out of it because only God can judge..

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#165 May 10, 2013
Call your local Catholic priest for a referral to an abortion clinic. Glad I could help.
WomanWoman

Valley, AL

#167 May 13, 2013
Unfortunately most ar predatory. They don't even accept insurance. And you idiots spamming here always forget some women are raped and in abusive relationships. You cannot force someone to carry a baby not conceived in love or respect. And adoption is not an option. That woman still carried the seed of some horrible man for 9 months, ruined her body, and made a screwed up connection to a baby she may love and hate at the same time. Then the poor kid is in some adoption agency probably abused. Shut the fuck up you idiots. First trimester abortions should be allowed. After that, you really are suspect.
josh

Atlanta, GA

#168 Jun 12, 2013
lol people still giving her advice/hating a year later, hopefully karen things are going good for you now, abortion is a tricky thing because you don't know who your aborting someone destined for greatness or a troublemaker etc some cases the women is rape or in a whole bunch of crap at the end of the day it's her choice but its crazy how some women have more than a "few" abortion, so is that still a accident or just a reckless person but what is freedom if you can't do what you want (prison / north korea JK JK,i'm not for it personally only because i am not a bum dude that goes around making kids only two situation a ectopic pregnancy and my little girl mother who tried that but i beg her to have the baby then she could do whatever she wants end result she had her and even when things got hard the past six years of my life with my smart mouth lil girl (look too much like her mom)i wouldn't trade for nothing but thats me what's works for one don't work for everyone, now she wanna be in my daughter's life but she only knows me and my family/friends and thats between her and my baby i thank her for letting me be a father to my flesh and blood so no hate one love to all
In desperate need

Lawrenceville, GA

#169 Jun 12, 2013
I'll take that offer isellbabies
Tyra

Atlanta, GA

#170 Jun 17, 2013
You may be able to get an emergency medical card from the county office to pay for your abortion. The abortion place may even know where to send you to get it. Your at be inployed or have no health care insurance. They do this in California but I don't know about other states. They would rather pay for an abortion then to pay for the child's delivery and health care for 18 years. Call and see If they do this in your state.
Wifeychamlee5

Tampa, FL

#172 Jun 23, 2013
isellbabies wrote:
Will the kid be white? If so,I'll pay all expenses and give you 10 grand to have it and sign it over to me.If the kid is black or hispanic,I'll do the same deal,but can only pay you 5 grand.
. Is your offer still open?
Wifeychamlee5

Tampa, FL

#173 Jun 23, 2013
jenks britt wrote:
<quoted text>......
Are i still wanting a white baby........ i am not ready for a child but dnt wanna kill.it
is your offer still open?
Wifeychamlee5

Tampa, FL

#174 Jun 23, 2013
jenks britt wrote:
<quoted text>......
I am pregnant with a white baby but financially cannot afford it. Is your offer still open?
Wifeychamlee5

Tampa, FL

#175 Jun 23, 2013
Offer still open Isellbabies?
gidget

United States

#176 Jul 4, 2013
For the lady who started this post. I hope you found what tou arw looking for. I am searching for something myself. For all of you posting negative responses...it is completely unnecesarry. You don't know what someone's situation is. I cannot give birth to any more children. I tried and had a c section but per dr orders I can have no more. I got birth control but it failed AND I am married. So stop being so judgemental.
Miss lady

Hampton, GA

#177 Jul 8, 2013
Max wrote:
Only sluts have abortions. For responsible women its NOT a problem.
you are so freaking stupid you don't know why she needs an abortion. She could of been raped anything. It's not for you to judge. None of you at that.
Miss lady

Hampton, GA

#178 Jul 8, 2013
Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
She should go to lighturdnuts house. He like to beat up women. Maybe a little of that would solve here problem.
why did you even post anything because that was a very ignorant answer. Grow the he#% up.
Why

San Antonio, TX

#179 Jul 10, 2013
ABORTION? you stupid for that ya mother should have aborted YOU.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#180 Jul 11, 2013
I would caution anyone visiting a "free" abortion clinic. You should know by now you get what you pay for, and getting something "free" doesn't sound like a wonderful place to get an abortion. You are welcome to have all the children you can afford. Maybe now you realize you shouldn't have slept through your sex ed. class. Bless your little heart.
moni

Gainesville, GA

#181 Jul 11, 2013
Si_Si wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your name. hahahahaha
im sorry for you Karen
moni

Gainesville, GA

#182 Jul 11, 2013
Im sorry about you Karen
Liesa

Bogart, GA

#183 Jul 19, 2013
Ive been reading the comments posted. Im in the sam situation and i understand her. What i cant understand is if you dont agree with it and wont offer helpful advice then why are you even commenting in the first place. Number 1: you shouldnt pass judgment on ANYONE'S decision because you DONT know the situation and you're not in the situation so you have no right to tell her she should have the child. If you know helpful info just give it and keep your opinions to yourself because they dont help. Did it ever occur to any of you people that making the decision for an abortion is a hard enough thing to deal with? Dont badger someone asking for help.
Shenita Renee

Brooklyn, NY

#184 Aug 29, 2013
Only God may judge people have opinions. Does everone have a soul to be born in the heavens . Maybe some people need to be born again christians so maybe then they will get the point thy shall not judge the human fles anyhow for you do not know the spirit of God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) 1 hr ATL UBER DRIVER 61
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr williewilliamajr123 19,590
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 2 hr DapperDave 8,536
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 4 hr DapperDave 186
Fulton District Attorney Gets In Shouting Match... (Nov '09) 12 hr Better 19
Cop named Hobbs 13 hr Mike Mills 1
Place to live 15 hr General Robert E Lee 3

Mableton News Video

Mableton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mableton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance