Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Ghetto thugs shoot and kill 13 month old baby after the mother tells them she has no money to give in to their demands. These sub-simians roam our streets demanding we cater to their demands while our government wants to take away our right to keep and bare arms so we can't defend ourselves and family against them. There is so much disgust for ghetto thugs, obama, Harry Reed, Pelosi, and Bernstein wanting to take more of our Constitutional rights away from us while raising our taxes. We should stop complaining and start demanding.
Dug

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Why the hate still? I'm a redneck yes admit it. My two closest friends are African American and Hispanic. I grew up in the kkk south was even hater myself until one day caught in a bad accident not of my fault, a black man and an illegal Mexican pulled me from a burning car and saved my life. We are the best friends ever now even use my power as attorney to get legal status for my Mexican friend. It's only after a life altering event does one open his or hers eyes. The key is how to break the barrier without what I went through. I am not religious and probably even less now after the accident. One thing for sure with my face disfigured with 80% scaring I am able to find out pretty damn fast who is racist or not and you know what 9 out 10 times it's my own white folk who look at me weird until they find out I have Dr in front of my name then they want to kiss my ass. Everyone and I mean everyone needs a life lesson on hate. Unfortunately I am still being educated even at my advanced age.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Dug wrote:
Why the hate still? I'm a redneck yes admit it. My two closest friends are African American and Hispanic. I grew up in the kkk south was even hater myself until one day caught in a bad accident not of my fault, a black man and an illegal Mexican pulled me from a burning car and saved my life. We are the best friends ever now even use my power as attorney to get legal status for my Mexican friend. It's only after a life altering event does one open his or hers eyes. The key is how to break the barrier without what I went through. I am not religious and probably even less now after the accident. One thing for sure with my face disfigured with 80% scaring I am able to find out pretty damn fast who is racist or not and you know what 9 out 10 times it's my own white folk who look at me weird until they find out I have Dr in front of my name then they want to kiss my ass. Everyone and I mean everyone needs a life lesson on hate. Unfortunately I am still being educated even at my advanced age.
Hey Doc, it's the thugs and deadbeats of every race who are the problem, not the taxpayers who get up every morning and go to work. One of my good friends is one of my black employees who has been working for me for over 20 years.
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

The only thing I complain about is the smell of black people when they sweat. Really stronger and coarser than any other races on the planet. Disgusting.
abc123

Casa Grande, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Shakalaka wrote:
Of all the groups and communities in America one of the most diverse countries in the world ...why are white people the only folk that raise hell and complain about EVERYTHING?
Not only that, but they are also the group that has more damn excuses for their own criminal behavior.
Here's a list of the things they complain about that are publicized. NOTE: Their criticisms are always about OTHER racial groups.
1. Welfare - even though there are more whites on welfare than all the other groups combined.
2. Crime - even though they commit more crimes than all other groups combined.
3. IQ - even though they have more idiots than all other groups combined.
4. Immorality - even though they raised the bar on accepting more and more immoral behavior.
5. Crying about the 2nd Amendment - even though more white folk commit mass murders with assault weapons than any of the other groups combined.
6.The First Amendment - they push it to the limits where another amendment will soon be added to make them stfu.
7. The President of the United States - This one, the Black one, more White folk complain about him than all the other groups combined. We all know why. They lie and say it's his policies and some of that may be the case indeed. They hate the fact that he levels the playing field, makes things more equitable for the rest of us, so yeah...they hate that. But they also hate his skin. They call Michelle Ugly, but not once, ever do I remember them calling Barbara, Hillary, or any of those other dogs ...Ugly.
These are just a few of the things white folk are always complaining about. They complain only now because other races are exercising the same rights but most white people resent this. After all, let them tell it, this is THEIR America!
White folk talk about everyone. They tend to put a spotlight on a crime committed by a black man or any other group, but try to diminish the light shown when a white person does the same damn thing.
Let me tell you all the greatest lie of all. Whites are NOT a majority in America. You want to know how they have been getting away with that lie? They include Middle Easterners, and Northern Africans in their so called "White Group." Well we all know middle easterners are NOT white and neither are northern Africans. But when it comes to Blacks or African Americans, they do not include: South Americans, The Islanders from Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, Tabaco, Bermuda and all the other places where black people are.
White people do not have power in America anymore, if we all keep sticking together, we can prevent another white person from ever being president of this country again.
I for one, am sick and tried of hearing them bytch and moan about everything we try to accomplish to make life better for all. Those of you who do like what I have to say, go on, cry and bytch like you normally do. My words cannot we erased or undermined because they are the plain and simple truth. Stop complaining and clean up your act white folk. Get rid of your guns, stop your immoral behavior, check your racism at the front desk, stop kidnapping children, stop your sex slave activities, stop occupying other countries, stop stealing from other folk, take some medication for your delusions of superiority and stop mixing with other groups.
I completely agree with you except the president part. That's being racist. I don't mean this, bit its like saying "we can still keep all blacks as slaves". Just keep all the racism behind if you want america to move on. Also, Obama is a horrible president. But, George bush was horrible as well. See, I am a realist. I think black people are whiny. I also think Mexicans, asians, indians and everyone is annoying
Translate

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

How to translate this into English
http://my.cnd.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php...
complain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

you start your post asking a question, then complain the entire post, lol double standards and feeling of entitlement. you can start there! the most racist people i come in contact with are blacks, and drop the african American from your speech. and what adult uses the word cracker anymore? that would be like me calling you a knuckle dragger grow up shakalackie.
The white guy

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

I agree. They're telling MF too.
facts

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Shakalaka wrote:
Of all the groups and communities in America one of the most diverse countries in the world ...why are white people the only folk that raise hell and complain about EVERYTHING?
Not only that, but they are also the group that has more damn excuses for their own criminal behavior.
Here's a list of the things they complain about that are publicized. NOTE: Their criticisms are always about OTHER racial groups.
1. Welfare - even though there are more whites on welfare than all the other groups combined.
2. Crime - even though they commit more crimes than all other groups combined.
3. IQ - even though they have more idiots than all other groups combined.
4. Immorality - even though they raised the bar on accepting more and more immoral behavior.
5. Crying about the 2nd Amendment - even though more white folk commit mass murders with assault weapons than any of the other groups combined.
6.The First Amendment - they push it to the limits where another amendment will soon be added to make them stfu.
7. The President of the United States - This one, the Black one, more White folk complain about him than all the other groups combined. We all know why. They lie and say it's his policies and some of that may be the case indeed. They hate the fact that he levels the playing field, makes things more equitable for the rest of us, so yeah...they hate that. But they also hate his skin. They call Michelle Ugly, but not once, ever do I remember them calling Barbara, Hillary, or any of those other dogs ...Ugly.
These are just a few of the things white folk are always complaining about. They complain only now because other races are exercising the same rights but most white people resent this. After all, let them tell it, this is THEIR America!
White folk talk about everyone. They tend to put a spotlight on a crime committed by a black man or any other group, but try to diminish the light shown when a white person does the same damn thing.
Let me tell you all the greatest lie of all. Whites are NOT a majority in America. You want to know how they have been getting away with that lie? They include Middle Easterners, and Northern Africans in their so called "White Group." Well we all know middle easterners are NOT white and neither are northern Africans. But when it comes to Blacks or African Americans, they do not include: South Americans, The Islanders from Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, Tabaco, Bermuda and all the other places where black people are.
White people do not have power in America anymore, if we all keep sticking together, we can prevent another white person from ever being president of this country again.
I for one, am sick and tried of hearing them bytch and moan about everything we try to accomplish to make life better for all. Those of you who do like what I have to say, go on, cry and bytch like you normally do. My words cannot we erased or undermined because they are the plain and simple truth. Stop complaining and clean up your act white folk. Get rid of your guns, stop your immoral behavior, check your racism at the front desk, stop kidnapping children, stop your sex slave activities, stop occupying other countries, stop stealing from other folk, take some medication for your delusions of superiority and stop mixing with other groups.
Sorry there genius, but the latest FBI crime statistics reveal the 13 % of the population commits 53% of the crime. Gee, I wonder which group that is Einstein - go LOOK IT UP. You complain about racism, and that is exactly 100% of what you are spewing here. People like you is exactly what is wrong with this country.
Booga Booga

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

lol....white people complaining? White people are too busy paying their bills and for all of the black freeloaders out there. A crackhead started this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Cobb County was issued at August 27 at 1:32PM EDT

•••

Mableton News Video

•••
•••

Mableton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mableton People Search