Cobb board has voted in secret severa...

Cobb board has voted in secret several times, records show

There are 1 comment on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Jul 11, 2009, titled Cobb board has voted in secret several times, records show. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Cobb County's Board of Education has voted dozens of times in secret on a variety of subjects over the last three years, including buying real estate, approving leases and paying legal fees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

epatter at comcast net

Woodstock, GA

#1 Jul 12, 2009
IMHO Anything the BOE does in CC behind closed doors would not surprise me one bit.
Unfortunately Any BOE anywhere in the USA closing doors to vote does not surprise me.
THE BOE continue to think that they know what is best which is clearly scary. There are words that I would like to use for them but then I would be considered the bad one for simply telling the truth. God Have Mercy on those of them in the government as a generation of Non-Believers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's budget proposal is a BIG MESS 1 hr Guy from Latonia 6
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Justice For All 21,042
News Emory Professor Carol Anderson on "White Rage: ... 8 hr Defeat Maxine Wat... 6
Trump is the MESSIAH!! 12 hr Bible 1
Trump Has Orange Aid for the Rich 12 hr Orange Aid 1
Vandalism at McEachern High School 15 hr Disgusted 3
Farmer's Markets in Atlanta Metro area 15 hr Dr Clapcure 3

Mableton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mableton Mortgages