George Bush Destroyed Republican Party

George Bush Destroyed Republican Party

Posted in the Mableton Forum

Rightwing

Stone Mountain, GA

#1 May 2, 2013
http://youtu.be/jOZ4GmCJ8g8

George Bush Destroyed Republican Party !
Diaper Dave 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#3 May 2, 2013
Ritewang and the nut. What is this, a douche orgy?
Rightwing

Stone Mountain, GA

#4 May 2, 2013
Diaper Dave 2016 wrote:
Ritewang and the nut. What is this, a douche orgy?
Are you drinking haterade today ?
Retired Farmer

Kuttawa, KY

#5 May 2, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
http://youtu.be/jOZ4GmCJ8g8
George Bush Destroyed Republican Party !
Not exactly. The Republican party was hijacked by a coalition of economic Libertarains and Christian fundamentalists funded by a few billionaires clustered around the Koch brothers. Bush had very little to do with it. He was just dumb enough to let it happen.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 May 8, 2013
Crazy religious nuts destroyed the republican party.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 May 8, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.
Couldn't resist... The religious nuts and the no-tax fools.
Haha!
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#9 May 14, 2013
Now all they have is Benghazi !
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#11 May 14, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
Now all they have is Benghazi !
The Repuiblicans also have more Senate seats, more House seats, and more State Governors in place than when Obama took office.
Retired Farmer

Kuttawa, KY

#12 May 14, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
The Repuiblicans also have more Senate seats, more House seats, and more State Governors in place than when Obama took office.
True, but look at where those seats are. The Republicans are rapidly becoming a regional party; a party that can win Senate and governor's races in the Bible Belt but nowhere else. They may carry some rural House seats in "Blue" Democratic states, but they can't carry the cities. In the situation that is developing they will have very little chance of either electing a president or getting control of both houses of Congress.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#13 May 15, 2013
Retired Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but look at where those seats are. The Republicans are rapidly becoming a regional party; a party that can win Senate and governor's races in the Bible Belt but nowhere else. They may carry some rural House seats in "Blue" Democratic states, but they can't carry the cities. In the situation that is developing they will have very little chance of either electing a president or getting control of both houses of Congress.
11 states carried by Obama have Republican Governors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jackson county discriminates against poor black... 3 min wjabbe 7
Georgia Prisons are a Scam 13 hr Citizen Cain 1
Women Beware of Dating preditor in Lithia Sprin... (Dec '13) 13 hr WonderingWhy 55
Hillary Clinton's Email Scandal Another Watergate 18 hr muhammad was a pe... 2
Best and worst tax offices 19 hr victim 6
Who is Fox News backing for president on 2016? Thu muhammad was a pe... 9
Affordable Gutter Cleaning Service Jan 25 Gutter cleaner 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mableton Mortgages