First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eric 2016

Clarkesville, GA

#2 Apr 15, 2013
What about the DC sniper? What about those Black panthers who were intimidating White voters? What about those Blacks who were killing only Whites back in the Sixties in San Fran Sissy, those killings were known as the "Zebra Killings" were they not? Is anti-White wayciss Sofa Turd Douche too skeered to include Blacks in his list, or is he saying Blacks aren't American? "Young black thugs" are indeed the biggest terrorists in America today. Don't believe me, just ask Diaper Dave, he'll tell you after he finishes answering the "General's" question.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#3 Apr 15, 2013
My prayers are with the dead, the injured, and their families.
Dragster

Anniston, AL

#4 Apr 15, 2013
The Saudi did it
Khalid Sheik Muhammed

Fayetteville, GA

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Dragster wrote:
The Saudi did it
Why are you singling out a country,race,nationality?I really feel bad for the person or organization that placed the bomb.They really had issues which forced them to commit this terrible act

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 16, 2013
Yea, Anders Behring Breivik is from Oslo Norway. He's not an American. But he is white isn't he? Once again this jack wagon exposes his real anti-white agenda. Racism is racism and bigotry is bigotry no matter what direction it is aimed. Fool.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Observer

Duluth, GA

#9 Apr 16, 2013
Dragster wrote:
The Saudi did it
Apartment was clean.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 16, 2013
"Even things up"? You're a liar and an anti-white racist.

Saying you're "proud to be white" is also a lie. If you said that anywhere in public you'd be called a racist and you know it. Quit blowing smoke up our asses. Your ONLY agenda here is to be anti-white, not pro-black. Fool.
Grobbbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12 Apr 16, 2013
I need more info before I make an accusing remark. The accused should get a speedy trial. Our current laws should be amended so the guilty shall receive the most painful public death penalty allowed.
Khalid Sheik Muhammed

Fayetteville, GA

#15 Apr 16, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
I need more info before I make an accusing remark. The accused should get a speedy trial. Our current laws should be amended so the guilty shall receive the most painful public death penalty allowed.
Please stop promoting and encouraging your fellow Americans to amend death penalty laws.The system is not broken.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 16, 2013
Khalid Sheik Muhammed wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop promoting and encouraging your fellow Americans to amend death penalty laws.The system is not broken.
I prefer to abide by the 1st Amendment to the Constitution, tough if you and your religion doesn't like it. Should we cut off their heads in public as muslims do? Bless your little heart.
Fact Check

Kuttawa, KY

#18 Apr 16, 2013
Anders Behring Breivik is not an American and insofar as is known was never in the U.S. He is a Norwegian.
alan

Livonia, LA

#19 Apr 17, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
I wonder if the perp will join the long line of American terrorists.
Timmothy McVeigh
Anders Behring Breivik
Ted Kaczynski
Byron Williams
Daniel Cowart
Jared Loughner
Andrew Joseph Stack
John Patrick Bedell
James Von Brunn.
Richard Paplawski
i notice you left out islamist killer hasan that shot soldiers at fort hood?hes a major in military so he must be an american terrorist?im sorry,i forgot that muslim lover obama wouldnt call hasan a terrorist so all his sheep must abide by his decesion!i hear you baahing now!

Location hidden

#20 Apr 17, 2013
Boston Bombing: The nut was quick to label the people being rewarded for helping those injured by the terrorist bomber as white looters. His low IQ and racist hatred is the cause of his problems which caused him to do this. These people should have been honored, but the nut chose to show his hate for them. Bless his little heart.
Please Add

Louisville, KY

#22 Apr 18, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
I wonder if the perp will join the long line of American terrorists.
Timmothy McVeigh
Anders Behring Breivik
Ted Kaczynski
Byron Williams
Daniel Cowart
Jared Loughner
Andrew Joseph Stack
John Patrick Bedell
James Von Brunn.
Richard Paplawski
Please add Christopher Dorner of California.

Location hidden

#23 Apr 18, 2013
Please Add wrote:
<quoted text>
Please add Christopher Dorner of California.

You miss his point. He is specifically listing white people. Dorner wasn't white, so he doesn't make the list. Breivik isn't American, but he's white, so he made the list. You're dealing with a sociopathic moron who is so blinded by his hatred of white people in Georgia that he thinks ALL white criminals must have come from there. At least, that's as far into his twisted thinking I'm willing to speculate. By all means make your own assessment. He's on every thread he can find that can be twisted into his white hatred campaign. If you start a thread about pine he'll call you a racist since it's not about teak. He has a small cheering section as well.
Grobbbbbbbb

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#24 Apr 18, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss his point. He is specifically listing white people. Dorner wasn't white, so he doesn't make the list. Breivik isn't American, but he's white, so he made the list. You're dealing with a sociopathic moron who is so blinded by his hatred of white people in Georgia that he thinks ALL white criminals must have come from there. At least, that's as far into his twisted thinking I'm willing to speculate. By all means make your own assessment. He's on every thread he can find that can be twisted into his white hatred campaign. If you start a thread about pine he'll call you a racist since it's not about teak. He has a small cheering section as well.
Grobbbbbbbb
A very small cheering section.

Location hidden

#25 Apr 18, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
A very small cheering section.

Yep, two moronic "crusaders" dedicated to "proving" that whites are the ONLY people who can be racists. Of course they use bigotry and prejudice to "prove" their points and further the hatred of people who's only crime was being born white. It's amazing to me that they are too stupid to realize how their little campaign only serves to cement the view that racism against white people is both real and detrimental to the nation. Look how it has "benefitted" Detroit, Memphis, Chicago AND Atlanta.
Grobbbbbbbb

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#26 Apr 18, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, two moronic "crusaders" dedicated to "proving" that whites are the ONLY people who can be racists. Of course they use bigotry and prejudice to "prove" their points and further the hatred of people who's only crime was being born white. It's amazing to me that they are too stupid to realize how their little campaign only serves to cement the view that racism against white people is both real and detrimental to the nation. Look how it has "benefitted" Detroit, Memphis, Chicago AND Atlanta.
Grobbbbbbbb
The "crusaders" have yet to prove anything, except for their own ignorance. They have proven incapable of answering the simplest of questions.

Location hidden

#28 Apr 19, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The "crusaders" have yet to prove anything, except for their own ignorance. They have proven incapable of answering the simplest of questions.

Providing answers is not what motivates them. Ridiculing white people is their primary aim here. They don't want to actually debate any issue and instead twist whatever issue being discussed to their agenda. It's like a bad date who keeps steering the conversation to sex when all you want to do is pay the check and get the he|| out.
Grobbbbbbb
Anti Poor People

Louisville, KY

#29 Apr 19, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white. Proud to be white. Just trying to even things up here. Everything else here is so anti-black.
Are you so dense, so racist, you can't or won't understand?
This poster may or may not be anti-racist but he sure has an arsenal of insults related to poverty. A bully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 6 hr Dave Eats Dirty D... 8,554
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Alberto 19,592
Why are there so many blacks in Atlanta? (May '12) Wed Demetrius83 115
Review: The Diamond Market Wed NancyDrew 3
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) Wed confused1 62
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) Wed Ruffruff 103
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... Wed Local in atlanta 1

Mableton News Video

Mableton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mableton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance