Cobb board has voted in secret severa...

Cobb board has voted in secret several times, records show

There are 1 comment on the www.ajc.com story from Jul 11, 2009, titled Cobb board has voted in secret several times, records show. In it, www.ajc.com reports that:

Cobb County's Board of Education has voted dozens of times in secret on a variety of subjects over the last three years, including buying real estate, approving leases and paying legal fees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ajc.com.

Concerned

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2009
COBB COUNTY DOES ALOT OF THINGS IN SECRET. THEY HARDLY EVER REPORT SCHOOL INCIDENTS SUCH AS: BULLYING, GANG VIOLENCE, DRUGS, AND TEXTBOOK ISSUES. THEY ARE KNOWN FOR SWEEPING THINGS UNDER THE RUG SO THAT THEIR SCHOOLS CAN APPEAR TO BE MORE SAFE COMPARED TO OTHER COUNTIES. AND ITS ALL A BUNCH OF CRAMP! NO ONE REPORTED HOW MANY UNLAWFUL INCIDENTS OCCURED AT THE NEW 6TH GRADE ACADEMY (LINDLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL) 08 - 09 SCHOOL YEAR. IT WAS AWFUL. THIS SO CALLED 6TH GRADE ACADEMY HAD 14 YR OLD STUDENTS WALKING AROUND. HAD GANG ACTIVITY AND NUMEROUS FIGHTS. HAD INCIDENTS WHERE SOME STUDENTS BROUGHT MARIJUANA AND WADS OF CASH TO SCHOOL......MMMMMMMMMM...... NONE OF THIS REPORTED. YOU SEE, WE RARELY SEE INCIDENTS LIKE THIS SHOWN ON THE NEWS ABOUT COBB COUNTY, BUT ITS REAL AND ITS DANGEROUS AND I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND COBB COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEMS FOR ANYONE THATS TRYING TO RAISE bright / honest kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 12 hr phinneas j whoopee 385
Constitutional Amendment to ban Gay Marriage 16 hr tree fiddy 45
Black Ratt 18 hr Rebel Fighter 2
The Weather Channel (Jan '10) 23 hr Female meterologi... 33
News Bobbi Kristina Brown has died Mon Her 2
CVS PHARMACY treats employees like trash (Jan '09) Mon Go Blue Forever 261
Review: Kids World Academy May '15 Aye Jaye 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mableton Mortgages