Cobb board has voted in secret several times, records show

Jul 11, 2009 Full story: www.ajc.com

Cobb County's Board of Education has voted dozens of times in secret on a variety of subjects over the last three years, including buying real estate, approving leases and paying legal fees.

Full Story
Concerned

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2009
COBB COUNTY DOES ALOT OF THINGS IN SECRET. THEY HARDLY EVER REPORT SCHOOL INCIDENTS SUCH AS: BULLYING, GANG VIOLENCE, DRUGS, AND TEXTBOOK ISSUES. THEY ARE KNOWN FOR SWEEPING THINGS UNDER THE RUG SO THAT THEIR SCHOOLS CAN APPEAR TO BE MORE SAFE COMPARED TO OTHER COUNTIES. AND ITS ALL A BUNCH OF CRAMP! NO ONE REPORTED HOW MANY UNLAWFUL INCIDENTS OCCURED AT THE NEW 6TH GRADE ACADEMY (LINDLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL) 08 - 09 SCHOOL YEAR. IT WAS AWFUL. THIS SO CALLED 6TH GRADE ACADEMY HAD 14 YR OLD STUDENTS WALKING AROUND. HAD GANG ACTIVITY AND NUMEROUS FIGHTS. HAD INCIDENTS WHERE SOME STUDENTS BROUGHT MARIJUANA AND WADS OF CASH TO SCHOOL......MMMMMMMMMM...... NONE OF THIS REPORTED. YOU SEE, WE RARELY SEE INCIDENTS LIKE THIS SHOWN ON THE NEWS ABOUT COBB COUNTY, BUT ITS REAL AND ITS DANGEROUS AND I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND COBB COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEMS FOR ANYONE THATS TRYING TO RAISE bright / honest kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House Party 5269 Buford HWY 17 min taz 16
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 45 min Raymond 210
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 45 min Huh 1,000
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 199
Internet predator 9 hr Mrs Hicham Felaouss 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr UnderstandPeople 19,641
Johnny "Slash"Ulasewicz on Annadale Rd. 14 hr UlaswiczBH 1

Mableton News Video

Mableton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mableton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 pm PST

NFL 4:12PM