Lotta Laughs

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Atlanta! Man I lived in ATL for sometime and all I can say is the OP is correct in her assessment. I'm not ghetto, I don't have the attitude that many say black women have and I have my PhD. I love rodeos, hockey, football and golf and I'm definitely family oriented so you would think I had first pick at a man. NOT IN ATL! I found that black men tried to take advantage of my kindness. Kinda like the whole "Oh you nice, I know you aren't gonna meet me at the door with a crowbar so you just the kinda sista I'm looking for so I can continue to do my dirt." Yeah, it was like this alot. Then when I would meet decent black men, they were not interested in commiting because there were too many women to choose. I got the heck out of Atlanta and eventually stopped dating black men altogether. They are such a lost cause!
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Lotta Laughs wrote:
Atlanta! Man I lived in ATL for sometime and all I can say is the OP is correct in her assessment. I'm not ghetto, I don't have the attitude that many say black women have and I have my PhD. I love rodeos, hockey, football and golf and I'm definitely family oriented so you would think I had first pick at a man. NOT IN ATL! I found that black men tried to take advantage of my kindness. Kinda like the whole "Oh you nice, I know you aren't gonna meet me at the door with a crowbar so you just the kinda sista I'm looking for so I can continue to do my dirt." Yeah, it was like this alot. Then when I would meet decent black men, they were not interested in commiting because there were too many women to choose. I got the heck out of Atlanta and eventually stopped dating black men altogether. They are such a lost cause!
Hi there,I used to attend Ellicott City Elementary!!
Earnestevander

Petawawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Lotta Laughs wrote:
PhDs must be a lot easier to earn than they used to be. Itís spelled committing, not commiting. What university gave you a PhD???
Lotta Laughs

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Earnestevander wrote:
<quoted text>PhDs must be a lot easier to earn than they used to be. Itís spelled committing, not commiting. What university gave you a PhD???
*********Alert********

Red Herring!!

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

This is not unique to Atlanta.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Baby Gilr wrote:
What's going on? Most have a boatload of kids, are playas, are looking to settle down, not educated and just outright vile. The ones who do have it together are married or in a relationship. And why aren't there more professional white men willing to marry black women. Asian women aren't the only thing around for crying out loud!
The racism just never ends on this forum. Threads like this one, all over the place!

People, this is Your city, Atlanta, GA. Do you really want it depicted this way?

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The racism just never ends on this forum. Threads like this one, all over the place!
People, this is Your city, Atlanta, GA. Do you really want it depicted this way?
Racism, or fact?

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism, or fact?
To a lot of people facts are racism. The race card and insults is all they have.
IMALWAYSRIGHT

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Atlanta. It's the human trash like General Lee. Both ignorant and stupid. An embarrassment to this nation.

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

IMALWAYSRIGHT wrote:
<quoted text>It's not Atlanta. It's the human trash like General Lee. Both ignorant and stupid. An embarrassment to this nation.
Please, by all means, prove what you state, or recant.
Kathy mae

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

ATL Girl wrote:
I feel your pain. I think BM have gotten spoiled in Atlanta even though now most women here know to avoid them. I'm not married to a white guy but I have dated plenty here. If thats what you are looking for then you need to go to places that they hang.
thats righy chile! git yourself a white axes murderer! white mrn willl turn on your black azz in the middle of the night and chop off yo nappy azz head!

Since: Jun 12

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Smh...... Seriously!!! First off you get what you put out. You can't claim you want a GOOD man and you entertain boys, You bw pass up a good brotha for the hip hop image of a man(thug). Im always hearing a bw say she want the thug , the nothing ass brotha and that good guy right under your nose you ignore yeah he prolly not physically comparable the the thug type you want. BUT he will treat you like a queen and respect you. Reevaluate yourself and maybe you will find that good black brotha... Oh yeah most men dont want another man trash....
Rolexie

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

I tell you why. cause dey all be in jayul. oh wait,nefermind.I had me a good ole boo. he would by me anythang I want and gave me a nice partment.We was happy foe five year an he only had one other girlfrien.he was a good man till i find his stash.now he send me post cards dat say from G.D.C-whatevuh dat mean.so see dey is sum decent menz
Karim

Quincy, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

It's funny. Seems most black girls want a thug. They don't want the nice guy who treats them right. They want some thug "dude" whose muscular with a nice tattoo down the arm. So many girls into guys like 50 cent and Lil Wayne. Basically, the black women has pushed the good black guys away.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Shaquya wrote:
And if you don't believe black men are weak as hell...then listen to rap music and look at the violent crimes. These are examples of weak bytches trying to compensate for their weakness...anytime you try to be overly hard is a sure sign you are a weak bytch.
The real black men died in an era long gone. The real black men lived in the 1950's on down. These were men that fought for themselves and their women, not fought to destroy their women and make themselves look like pathetic bytches and paint their women as hoes. Think of the images that come to mind when you think about white men, East indian men or Asian men...then think of the image that comes to mind when you think of a black man...and it's nobody fault but the black man himself...he seeked to create this image of himself through the whole hip hop culture....and black folks have the nerve to depend that pathetic garbage! Bottom line..black men is weak bytches!
Please don't be an ignorant fool... Yes a lot of hip hop videos degrade women... But at the same time the women are in these videos dancing and smiling when the song calls them but he's and hoes. Don't just blame the black men because the black women are just as at fault

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
My thing is this....why aren't black men stepping up their game? I mean black women are making some serious strides to educate themselves and better themselves then you have black men who just aren't trying. I applaud those that are but it's not enough. And I don't wanna hear about Obama. People throw up Obama all the time but the stats say otherwise about black men. So many are in jail, many abandon their families, all they talk about is their cock size, so many beat and murder each other. I mean where is the pride? One poster made a good point in that when you think of other races of men you have more positive images but when you think of black men you have negative images and I agree, black men are to blame for this. It's not the white man's fault. You make your own bed. As a single, childless, college educated black woman over 30, I've pretty much given up on finding a man. Just when you think you have found one he's trying to play games or has a wife or a girlfriend he's not telling you about. I refuse to reduce myself down to a play thing and black men act like they cannot understand this. I know so many beautiful sistas with great personalities who are childless and single. It has nothing to do with attitude, it's just that the odds are against us. Our men are absolutely useless and it's ashame. It shouldn't be this way, especially when you consider how hard our ancestors fought and the racism they endured. You ever talked to a grandfather that grew up during segregation? Life was difficult and all they could do was dream of opportunities. Now black men have them and are throwing them to the dogs!
You think only black men cheat??? If every man you dated did your wrong you need to reevaluate yourself.. What kind of men are you attracted to????? My father takes great care of his family... Even though I have a step dad he takes great care of his family to.... Maybe mom just luck to find two great black men in one life time???? I'm a young man about to graduate college and I still believe in not wearing jeans on a date opening car doors holding doors open surprising my lady with roses ext... One pint I'm trying to make is do you go out with little booty shorts on??? If so think about what man you are attracting... One that want to lay with you and go on with their life... I personally think a women in a well fitted bussiness suit is the sexiest thing in the world... Evaluate yourself before trying to place the ble on everyone else
QuietStormNme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Teddy wrote:
Sorry you Africian American women are having such a difficult time. I like everyone, but do not beleive in interracial dating. Good luck, you will find someone nice with in your on race!!
Dear ted...u must b bored.y wuld u even" spend" urself answering this post,what race r u...coming over nto this black page to say u r sorry,"u have proven that"2 say date within our own,... Fool, who do think u r.u elevate urself above what u r &try to suppress everyone else..u must b white
clom

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

most black girls don't want a thug... thugs are the only guy that probably exist...

because they aren't really thugs and just become one from white oppression..

how can a minority be a thug anyway.. you don't even control the country..

why are you even dating your own race for... if you don't have any power..

date the race with power..
the one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

BabyGilr wrote:
<quoted text>
Then where the hell are these so called decent black men who want decent sistas? And if they are not thugs why are they presenting themselves as such. It's not cute
I have plenty decent black guy friends who have it together & good to marry. the real issue is men/women in atlanta is all about looks or their not cool enough or something dumb. everyone is in a rush to get you in bed & dont want to take the time to know you. just because a person is fine dont mean they good for you. most white guys wont marry you because they cant slave you anymore they will never respect you 100% & thats real.

“Forgivness rocks!”

Since: Apr 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

EducatedDreds wrote:
Smh...... Seriously!!! First off you get what you put out. You can't claim you want a GOOD man and you entertain boys, You bw pass up a good brotha for the hip hop image of a man(thug). Im always hearing a bw say she want the thug , the nothing ass brotha and that good guy right under your nose you ignore yeah he prolly not physically comparable the the thug type you want. BUT he will treat you like a queen and respect you. Reevaluate yourself and maybe you will find that good black brotha... Oh yeah most men dont want another man trash....
this bw dont want a (thug) aka maybe gay little boy acting like a man copy something he saw on tv. I will never turn my back on a brother yes a lot of them are missed up, however the other half are great you just have to keep looking until you get the right one for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr hsktommox 18,832
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr silverfox 53,002
Have u 6 hr Fran 1
Experts: James Foley Beheading Video Likely Fake 6 hr David Hopper 5
Red Light Cameras Remain Hot Issue (May '07) 6 hr Look_Out 87
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 9 hr Obskeptic 8,357
Susan Boyan (Dec '12) 9 hr Best interest of ... 32
•••

Air Quality Alert for Cobb County was issued at August 27 at 1:32PM EDT

•••

Mableton News Video

•••
Mableton Dating

more search filters