Parents Charged in Baby's Murder

Full story: WXIA Atlanta 54
The parents of a 2-month-old baby who died Halloween night in Mableton have now been charged with felony murder in the case, Cobb County police announced Wednesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
D Wellington

Atlanta, GA

#71 Nov 14, 2007
Ahhh, a breath of fresh air...
Unknown wrote:
Some of you have a blind faith in the justice system. An innocent person CAN be accused of a crime and that person will have to fight like Hell against the system. If you do not have money for lawyers...your goose is cooked. You can be as innocent as the day you were born, it will not matter. Once the system has you, the system has you.
Unknown

AOL

#72 Nov 14, 2007
sids parent wrote:
I hope these two people rot! We lost our first child to SIDS in 1996, and we were devastated! These two terrible people have been investigated and apparently the police found cause to charge them with murder. In the recent years the state of Ga now investigates ALL baby deaths, SIDS or any reason. This is not a race issue or a poor issue or an area of town issue!!! It is about a couple of sick people that abused their infant to the point it DIED!!! God rest that baby's soul and it is in a better place now.
You are passing judgement. You were not there that night and you most likely do not even know the baby or parents.You are just reading and article and passing judgement like anyone else. I would think you of all should be more understanding since you are the parents of a SIDS baby passing.
Sarah

AOL

#73 Nov 14, 2007
Oh my goodness...this Indian man married a dog!
I hope he enjoys his virginal dog BUTT.
sids parent

Canton, GA

#75 Nov 15, 2007
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
You are passing judgement. You were not there that night and you most likely do not even know the baby or parents.You are just reading and article and passing judgement like anyone else. I would think you of all should be more understanding since you are the parents of a SIDS baby passing.
Did you personally know the parents? Do you personally think that an infant with a broken leg is ok? Do you think that an infant with physical signs of abuse is normal? I feel sorry for the families that want to have children but are unable to. I however DO NOT feel sorry for people like these two
Unknown

AOL

#76 Nov 15, 2007
Now where the hec did iy ever said that baby had a broken leg? I never read that. No I do not know the parents. I just wanted more information before people pass judgement. I did not read anything in that article about a broken leg. WHERE DID IT SAY THAT?
Anthony Marks Jr

Marietta, GA

#77 Nov 15, 2007
Please Keep me updated. I'm a cousin of Brian Berry and a friend of Crystal Akime. Thank You All and May God Bless You
Anthony Marks Jr

Marietta, GA

#78 Nov 15, 2007
guidin_path2yahoo.com
haha

United States

#79 Nov 20, 2007
black hillbillies, missing tooth and all
Amy

United States

#80 Nov 21, 2007
Angry Black Man wrote:
Kinda weird that they make an arrest before they determine the cause of death, or so I think.
The story does say the baby had a broken thigh and blunt trauma to the head, enough for the police to believe child abuse sufficient to kill the child had occurred.
Dee

United States

#81 Nov 21, 2007
not surprised wrote:
I would also like to include that I am 21 years old and I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old. I have a job, the kids have a house, clothing, food, toys, whatever they need. The problem here is not age- it is maturity. There are some young people that make bad decisions (like myself) but live with them and step up and be an adult and a parent. I know that I was too young to have a child, but I did not kill it, drop it off at my parent's house or a DFCS office, I took responsibility. So the fact that they are young isn't the issue- it is that they either didn't care, or didn't want the responsibility or whatever their problem was that this was the choice they made. I believe that they are the bottom of the barrel scum if they could kill a baby, and they need to have whatever punishment they get because they definately deserve it. But please do not group all young people that have children in the same group as these idiots.
It is nice to know in this day and age that there are still young men out there willing to take on the responsibilities that you have and to make to sacrifices that you have had to make in order to grow up. Keep up the good work, you will be rewarded!
Kentchallo

United States

#82 Dec 10, 2007
This is sad... To see Twon falling...
I blame himself, but I also blame his Mom.. I also blame Adamsville.. and Crack... Last but not least I blame The Government.. Twon was ruined from the day he turned 12....
Liz

Ellijay, GA

#83 Dec 10, 2007
YOu blame the government? This I have to hear.
Greg

United States

#84 Dec 10, 2007
Unknown wrote:
My point exactly!!!! They show the police mug shot of photos that make them look guilty. I can see from some comments people do not even know the facts of the case yet they are calling these people monsters. No one knows the facts yet people, don't assume.
Ok, now hold still, now look guilty for the camera..... no, not sorry, guilty. Put on a face like you just killed your baby..... Hold it, hold it, that's it, SNAP!!!!

Are you serious, they took their picture to make them look guilty? How in the fuck (bleep me, I don't care) can you say something like that? No one MADE them look guilty. If they look like shit in the picture, then perhaps they just look like shit when they get their picture made. No one MADE them look like anything.

Do you have the facts? Are you on the inside of this investigation? Are you leaking infomation to the forum? I seriously doubt it. You are, in fact, just beating your gums together while blowing air through your throat. In some instances that constitutes speach, in your case, you probably have something stuck in your throat that's choking you. Turn your head to the right, cough hard, and please, SHUT UP.
Neighbor of the accused

Marietta, GA

#85 Apr 25, 2008
If you read the info on the Cobb County police department, you will see that the baby was discovered with a broken leg, gouged eyes,blunt force trauma to the head. And of all things, the childs grandparent who they lived with works for DFACS. Now we know why so much abuse is going on in the DFACS that we all pay their salary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mableton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 8 min Sherlock Holmes 146
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 39 min We got a fat one 304
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 55 min rename 56,849
bleach skin 57 min chat 1
Aisle 5 celebrates grand opening with DJ Vadim ... 2 hr Dead Dale 2
Richmond County Board of Education/Augusta, Let... 3 hr Liyteian 3
Angela Pringle, Augusta RCBOE Superintendent is... 3 hr lesaleslie-Reporter 1

Mableton News Video

Mableton Dating
Find my Match

Mableton Jobs

Mableton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mableton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mableton