Man drops out of Drug Court, gets 10 ...

Man drops out of Drug Court, gets 10 years in prison

There are 6 comments on the Maui News story from Sep 22, 2007, titled Man drops out of Drug Court, gets 10 years in prison. In it, Maui News reports that:

“It's important for these people to get their money back.”

WAILUKU A man who stopped participating in the Maui Drug Court program has been sentenced to 10 years in prison. via Maui News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Maui News.

UncommonSense

Tampa, FL

#1 Sep 23, 2007
What a waste of money the war on drugs is worse than terrorism, decriminalization of drugs and treatment are the way, if the commit some real crime like robbery rape or murder then lock them up.
SteveIsHere

Howey In The Hills, FL

#2 Sep 23, 2007
If somebody knowingly engages in illegal activities such as drug use, they deserve the punishment they recieve. They know it is against the law, and they do it anyways.
Drug addicts are total idiots and need to be clensed out of the gene pool anyways.
Cindy

Cleveland, OH

#3 Sep 24, 2007
Perhaps this person can participant in the prison's drug program.

“Everybody's A Star”

Since: Sep 07

...and Now

#4 Sep 24, 2007
There are many people that are successful in the drug court program. It is a good thing that he was offered tohe opportunity. Hoever. He will now get an awful let of time to think about how it did not work out. Like Cindy said, maybe in prison. I don't get the Addict being an idiot thing. That just doesn't make sense. Operative word being "addict". You know being addicted. This means someone clearly needs help. But I am sure that someone who would that that someone who is an idiot is clearly...well... perfect. Don't get wrong..he has to do his time.
LARRY

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Nov 27, 2007
You are so IGNORANT its so sad we have people like you in the world
antihasty onry onlookers

Waipahu, HI

#7 Dec 5, 2007
LARRY wrote:
You are so IGNORANT its so sad we have people like you in the world
why display that type of attitude no body is perfect,reverse roles pal,you probably involved with white supremecists haters group,whos ignorant and arogant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maalaea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Frank's Friendly Cars Maui Car Rental LLC (Jun '11) Feb '18 Big Al 2
Kula Music Thread (Dec '14) Feb '18 Musikologist 7
Lisa Otsuka alias Katie Huang.... (Dec '12) Nov '17 Big balls 5
Joe Groomes (Mar '17) Aug '17 Nancy Groomes 2
News Police and Fire - Hawaii News (Nov '09) Jan '16 Joe Balls 4
News Judge voids final EIS for housing project (May '11) May '11 Maui Watch 2
News Project plagued with critics and citations (Apr '10) May '11 Why 18

Maalaea Jobs

Personal Finance

Maalaea Mortgages