San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

Judged:

My old lady and I split the proverbial bed sheet last year. Being she had filed for divorce, I did not retain a lawyer. Big mistake! Nearly my whole paycheck goes to her. She doesn't have to account to anyone as to how she spends the money.

Ready to become an illegal Texan and cross the border into Mexico...

Barney
Garry Smith - LCPD

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

Judged:

Barney, you are a idiot. You had to have signed the agreement, lawyer or not. You had to know what you were getting into.

Hey Barney, I have a idea, get a second job you loser. Stop crying and go out and work.
WHY

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

Judged:

Hey don't listen to this garry smith---he's a dork....I think he is the one that needs to get a job!

Since: Jan 09

Laon, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Child Support: Its sad but true. If you are on the paying end of child support - you're f'ed! For real. And good luck getting it to stop when the child turns 18. Should be as automatic is it starts; but NO. It NEVER is. If I knew of a good lawyer, I'd forward it to you. Unfortunately I don't have any contacts.
gleni69

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

the woman i got pregnent some 17 years ago just got my support raised to 459. bucks a month on the grounds i have no parenting time. while my daughter has been living at her boyfriends house were she can smoke, scrue, and get tattooed.. yeah shes 16. what a fair system
jack

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

That sucks I feel for u gleni69, you should call the cops on her and have her go home or go pick her up on the weekends that you have her and if she isn't there, report the mother. If she doesn't go to school anymore u shouldn't pay.
BIG BROWN

La Grange, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

nombre..,,, ni me digas, que chinge a su madre el attny.gen..[bigbrown is scratching his head and trying to figure out how his gonna pay that sum bitch].....,
Jenna

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

There's a simple solution, too bad you all are too igorant to realize it - IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT, DON'T HAVE KIDS!
big brown 08

La Grange, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

r u jenna jameson [bigbrown has an instant mental image unzipp...hmmmm...pac pac...hmmmm,pac pac.hmmmmm........
big brown 08

La Grange, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

oh i`m sorry if i offended u jenna smith u f..king monkey .......[ big brown takes onother swing of his mickeys and snort., snort.,..,]
big brown 08

La Grange, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

just bring it u hillbilly m....fu.....ers!!!!!!!!!!

“im just playing with your mind”

Since: Aug 08

cotulla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

big brown 08 wrote:
just bring it u hillbilly m....fu.....ers!!!!!!!!!!
lmao! big brown i see you been working lytle over....lmao!!!!!!!!!
LOOKKOOLMOMWOW

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2009

ddd2633 wrote:
My old lady and I split the proverbial bed sheet last year. Being she had filed for divorce, I did not retain a lawyer. Big mistake! Nearly my whole paycheck goes to her. She doesn't have to account to anyone as to how she spends the money.
Ready to become an illegal Texan and cross the border into Mexico...
Barney
I dont' know what Kentucky's law is but in some states they have a maximum that they can take out, one state had a 65% limit.
It was 25% for child support and the rest for any other outstanding debts you might have. So say if your income was $500.00 in one week, then the limit would be $125.00 for support, and up to $325.00 maximum total for child support and debts. You may want to check with state child support division and see if there is a maximum for support. Also, another thing in that state was if you got laid off or changed to a job with less pay, then it was possible to go to court and ask for a modification so that it could be lowered only until your income increased. Also remember it is called support and they even took into account what the mother would be making at a job or any benefits she was getting, so that would have a good effect on the amount of 25% limit on child support. That was several years ago, so the law has probably changed now, it might be up to 35% now. Support means to support the other parents income and expenses. Your not suppose to pay for everything after the divorce is final. Just be thankful that you don't have to pay everything; rent, utilities, clothing, food ect.... I didn't get any support for one of my children, and didn't get support for around 12 years for the other one and it was only $20.00 a week or so.(He only had to pay for 4 years or so) I don't know if this helps or not but it might if you check into it. However it is, it should at least be fair for both parents. It took two to make a child. Good luck!
Barney Nelson

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Jenna wrote:
There's a simple solution, too bad you all are too igorant to realize it - IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT, DON'T HAVE KIDS!
Ms. Jenna:

Seems like whenever I need to check my old lady's oil - I don't have a condo...

What do you expect for me to do? Tried to convince her to do what that Lovelace woman did, but she wouldn't do it.

sincerely,

Barney Nelson
roger

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

Judged:

Jenna wrote:
Jenna There is yet another solution,Yes we all are stupid. And Just because the kid popped out of you,you should get a check? That is so lame brained. Get real people divorced for a reason. How long has the pill been around? How many times does a Wife get pregnant with out consulting her husband? How many times does teenager get pregnant just to have a baby, or keep from having to go to college? But to respond to your quote.IF YOUR A WOMAN AND YOU COULD USE EXTRA CASH: GET MARRIED, GET PREGNANT,ACT STUPID, GET AN ATTORNEY,OR LET YOUR STATE DO IT FOR FREE.
T Bone

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Judged:

Its cheaper to buy a CONDOM .Think before you f...k .
pink girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

yeah it's sucks paying it espically when the mothers spend it on themseleves and the child
pink girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Just wait its gets worse
pink girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

the money is for the kid not herself
gramma

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

pink girl wrote:
the money is for the kid not herself
Ya well, nobody makes her account for that, right? She's got 3 times the income in her house and is still out to up the babydad's child support. She'sjust a w*ore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lytle Discussions

Search the Lytle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr hollyfran 632
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr hollyfran 16,020
dudes that think they bad 4 hr real talk 1
NewsFlash!!!!! 4 hr real talk 7
what do u think about antonio valdez (Oct '09) 4 hr real talk 14
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 6 hr Hey 678
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 18 hr Edthirty 20,360
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lytle Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lytle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance