What is everybodies thought on the ne...

What is everybodies thought on the new AD coming into Lytle Thletics?

Posted in the Lytle Forum

Parent

Dallas, TX

#1 May 22, 2012
Good or bad?
Parent

Dallas, TX

#2 May 22, 2012
A*
Mr know it all

United States

#3 May 22, 2012
Been here for a couple months and thinks he can change what's going on. His team is going to suck next year and he is going to be there looking stupid for doing everything he did and all his talk about change. One by one the kids are going to stop believing in him when the season starts and they are still getting there asses kicked. Somebody should slap him as hard as he slaps the athletes to wake him the fuck up and realize he isn't going to change a damn thing..
be nice

United States

#4 May 22, 2012
You guys are so mean :o
Parent

Dallas, TX

#5 May 22, 2012
Thank you, I must agree!!! These parents in Lytle think it was such a great thing to run off the last AD. Do they really think bringing in a new coach is going to change the way their child performs on the field??? Just face the fact, example you child isn't even 5'5 weighs 140lbs... Do you really think he can be a running back at the next level??? There's no reason to take matters into your own hands by making an AD step down if your child isn't even going to play after high school.He might even be doing what your now 20 years down the road, trying to relive his glory days through his son. Garza was a well respected man that actually cared and wanted to win. It was kind of hard to win when his athletes were still getting handfed by their parents. Theses parents are ridiculous, I can't wait to see the team get crushed this coming up year, who knows they might run this new guy out too. Parents need to face the fact that their child doesn't put in the time and dedication needed to be successful. The work isn't put in August, it starts now. These kids don't want it the way others wanted it back in the day. A coach tells them to do something and they run to their parents bitching and crying. Exactly why they won't be succesful. It's time for these athletes to put their BIG BOY PANTS ON and get the shit done. plain and simple. These parents need to stop and think before they act like they know it all. Have some type of creditials before you speak, playing high school ball doesn't cut it and give you the right to talk big and bold!
give up

United States

#6 May 23, 2012
This guy has been to 6 different schools in the past 9 years. Lytle is no different to him and when shit gets hard and all the questions start coming to him he will leave. This guy is a pathetic prick he thinks he knows everything when he hasn't even been here a year to see what that embarrassment of a football team/program really is.
Innocent bistander

Fort Worth, TX

#7 May 23, 2012
The only sport that is really looking to do damage on the big stage(STATE) next year is Lytle XC. Although my son is a football player, I'm looking forward to seeing Lytle finally bringing home a state championship ring in 2012 on XC. Say what you want, but Ruiz built his program brim the ground up. No recent coach has done or came close to that yet!
lytle

Laredo, TX

#8 May 24, 2012
nobody ran the last AD off remember he left cuz he had a health issue thats what the smith said that is what was put out there.unless that was not the real reason he left.but this new AD has the kids doing all the extra,u say that garza wanted to win how by not allowing kids to hit during football practice ,by going shorts and shoulderpad,helmet more then half the wk during football season,by say that its now important to win,remember that one during a joolly roger meet the coachs dinner awhile back,and if a kid has the heart to try to make it to the next why not help him who are u to say u are not good enough,or a coach that is coaching High School ,cuz what i remember is that they are college coachs that make that kids dream or not.but if that kid does not make then he can walk away knowing he gave his best.talk to the kids they trust this new guy,
lytle

Laredo, TX

#9 May 24, 2012
garza is gone who cares,u dont like this new AD then leave,or better yet step up and come up with reason he sucks,cuz with garza there were plenty,and if u are one of garza coaches when was here then leave if u dont like this new AD cuz what garza created here in lytle was a losing attuide and u can blame the kids but it starts at the top,so I Say get the f--k out if u dont like.
lytle

Laredo, TX

#10 May 24, 2012
Coach Miller also built the girls baskerball program from nothing,so ruiz is not the only one ,better yet if ruiz was so good why did those state xc and track long dis.runners have their own private coaches i have not heard them give it up to ruiz
Alumini

Fort Worth, TX

#11 May 24, 2012
The Kids are panzees here

Since: Mar 12

Addison, TX

#12 May 24, 2012
damn this is just like a episode of friday night lights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lytle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Reichel (Apr '13) 18 hr sal 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr Fart Grad 898
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Any farts 738
Pasqui aka Jose A Sun pasqui 5
Which girls in lytle got nudes going around? Sun friend 1
Kim Criado Sun friend 2
beth at subway Sat Marilyn 2
More from around the web

Lytle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lytle Mortgages