Does anyone know Andrea Hernandez that lives in back of blockbuster?

Posted in the Lytle Forum

whatever

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2010
I want to know what others think harmless or not? What do ya'll know?
wonder

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2010
does she still live there ?
concerned

United States

#3 Sep 3, 2010
I dont' know she drives a pontiac and has a son to be honest I really dont care for her i'm not gonna go all physco ghetto and start calling her what i'd like but she's always flirting with my husband right in front of me and i want to know if i have something to worry about with her, she's always super rude to me.
irritated

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2010
I think she lives with her sister in lakeshore and her brother in law...last i heard but I always see the .... in heb
guess

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2010
you might have something to worry about dont let them wonder off together she might end up with another son
irritated

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2010
nah my husband doesnt wonder off but she always seems to just pop up and makes sure she comes to talk to him i'm like really? How old are you? NO seriously how old is she she's like 10 or more years older than us lol Next time i'm not holding my tongue. She needs to be put in her place...
aggravated

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2010
okay seriously you all need to get a life, and stop posting things about others and talking ya'lls mess, two can play this game! why don't ya'll tell me ya'lls names so i can post ya'll on here and have people talk about ya'll. bet ya'll wouldn't like it. seriously get a life its none of ya'lls damn buisness! and the one person who talks about her living in lakeshore get a damn life and stop stalking her! i'm her niece so shut the hell up.
gross

United States

#8 Sep 3, 2010
put her in her place shes about 36 years old let her find her own man to flirt with
aggravated

United States

#9 Sep 3, 2010
hey bitch this is andrea, who are ya'll? have the guts to put your name! and who's ya'lls husbands? be staight up and more specific with ya'lls details. if ya'll have a problem with me you can talk to me rather than being bitches and posting this on TOPIX.
aggravated

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2010
you shouldn't be talking shit online why don't you talk to me in person since you know who am i and what i drive and where i live, i have a idea who you are. and don't be threatening me saying your gonna put me in my place if you don't have the guts to tell me who you are.
aggravated

United States

#11 Sep 3, 2010
so now you wanna shut up now, didn't i see you tuesday? now i know who you are.
happy

United States

#12 Sep 3, 2010
you go amanda tell her!
amanda

Lees Summit, MO

#13 Sep 4, 2010
ok this is amanda and this is hilarious cause the prior post wasnt even mine lol but andrea i have to say i do feel like i rather you not speak to us also you obviously have other problems to deal with ...no disrespect just rather not as far as whoever else is complaining of you...that's your deal one of my good friends filled me in on this and i have no problem unlike other people letting you know my name hope you get all that mess straightend out
whatever

Irving, TX

#14 Sep 4, 2010
ok I know I said I wasn't going to get all ghetto phsyco but I saw you two weeks ago in heb "your normal breeding ground i see" and you came up to us and touched my husbands arm if you still dont know who this is I 'll give you another hint you dumb bitch I work at a dr.s officed and he works at a car dealership, now that you know who I am we can get this straightend out in person!No more holding my tongue,get a life!
la chula

United States

#15 Sep 14, 2010
I heard she once slept with one of her sisters dudes a long time ago, that's just dirty if its true but hey can't believe everything on here.

Since: Sep 10

San Antonio, TX

#16 Sep 14, 2010
andrea, beat some a** girl!!
la chula

United States

#17 Sep 14, 2010
Lol yeah ok.
gone.....

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2010
Andrea', I miss seeing ur pretty face and helping you. I enjoyed speaking to ur son when I got the chance.... I don't believe this crap I just read.... I know ur a good person. Children are a great representation of their parents, your son is well mannered and that's because you are a great mom! I will keep an eye out for you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lytle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jovon velasquez 47 min millie 2
Josie zavala and april 48 min monica 1
looking for Juan b 4 hr sky 4
whats good in lytle ? "big e" Sat stoney baloney 7
what a posie!!! Fri tiggs 1
borred Fri tiggs 1
shawn Fri sky 1
More from around the web

Lytle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE