First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jim

Johnstown, CO

#1 Mar 16, 2010
What happen to that place it was the spot at one time now it's always dead Sat i went by. There were only like 3 cars so i drove to Devine now Charlie's is the hott spot Mr Huey think of something fast if you want to save your bar maybe a better D.J on Sat oh & tell Mr.T to chill out thats another reason alot of people stop going
move

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2010
Hey Cat you should go work at Charlie's or Southside bar on Saturday nights if you stay there you won't make any tips.
Stacy

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 18, 2010
who's the DJ on Saturday?
out

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2010
some dude with glasses but that rockin reese chick is badass
jim

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2010
Same thing lastnight i give up
sam

San Antonio, TX

#6 Mar 22, 2010
Hey i heard someone got their butt kicked on Friday does anyone know what happend?
the dj

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 25, 2010
If any of you think you can do better, then you go dj...
roxy

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 25, 2010
I think the DJ,the dude with the glasses is hott.. i love his music, he does awesome parties...
monica

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 25, 2010
i have been there on friday and saturday, and i think the dj, was really good, he had everyone dancing... he was very entertaining, and as for the bouncer "T", he was really nice, if it wasnt for him, the bar would have nothing but scums in there
kat

Dallas, TX

#10 Mar 27, 2010
I would go to Hueys, but it got old. Fridays rocked, but Saturdays weren't that great. It was always fun to watch the drunks do karaoke.
jr v

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 29, 2010
the jd of southside bar is bad ass and cool he plays all typs of music he plays on thursdays and at baby huey the chick is the best
Rolling my eyes

Urbana, OH

#12 Dec 17, 2010
I think people just like to hate on things. I loved going to Hueys on Friday nights. The waitresses are awesome and the owner is a sweetheart. As for "T", he probably threw the haters lame butt out and thats why you don't like him. He is fair and just has no tollerance for bs. Final thought is: If you don't like that bar, don't go there! simple as that.
theone

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 8, 2011
that place is a crack house!!! and there was only one good waitress, kat. poor girl can do way better. i have been in the middle of stabbings,(unvoluntarily) and had to put up with ghetto retards. thats all that pretty much goes there. its ridiculous. way to go lytle! you show your class once again!!
Hoe banger

North Pole, AK

#14 Jun 10, 2011
It got old cuz all the sl┬ąts found out they culd get more dik in town without all the drama. Dem biches gettin smart finally!
Get a life

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2011
Baby hueys is a good bar the bouncer is kewl and the bartenders rock
vato loco

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jun 19, 2011
Get a life wrote:
Baby hueys is a good bar the bouncer is kewl and the bartenders rock
you are sooo dum!
Get a life

United States

#17 Jun 24, 2011
vato loco wrote:
<quoted text> you are sooo dum!
who cares wat u think
Het for life

Dallas, TX

#18 Jun 24, 2011
Wat. Wtf is that? WHAT...that's how you spell it son.

Since: Apr 11

Schaumburg, IL

#19 Jul 14, 2011
What's up with Baby Hueys? Everytime I go by in the evening, it either close or few cars and trucks parked outside. Is it going down? By the Postings I see it seems that this place has mixed reviews.
blaze

United States

#20 Jul 14, 2011
its a pig trap....the cops are waiting once you walk out the door. they park in coalmine, the vet, or by the bridge. not worth the cost of a dwi especially when officer dear is out, better off going to dakotas because its outside the city limits. the women are not very much to look at but ots hassle free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lytle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Brown wets the bed 44 min zjcastillo 8
Jason loves Daniel Tralosky! 46 min zjcastillo 1
danny martinez 1 hr zjcastillo 7
Maria Cantu (Mar '15) 2 hr Who knows 6
Allsups banned Z :( 3 hr Rhonda Brown 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr FGT 983
Jason thinks he is Selena 22 hr Rhonda Brown 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lytle Mortgages