anyone know him
heather

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 6, 2013
or what happened heard he had kids
Famous

Atlanta, GA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
He is a worthless father...he has 3 kids who he barley takes care of....& is a piece of shit
Princess

San Antonio, TX

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Trueeeee
Princess

San Antonio, TX

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Cheated on his baby momma a lot she lives some were but they not together he's worthless now
Pink

Fort Worth, TX

#6 May 20, 2013
He ain't the person to become friends with, back stabbing, worthless, dirty person
sky

United States

#7 May 23, 2013
He looks like shit now,,,he is a lying drug dealer,,dont trust this person,,he steals everything!!!...
whatwhatlol

United States

#8 May 23, 2013
We hate him he got my friend pregnant and didnt want to pay for the abortuon but he keeos trying to get with her still
sky

United States

#9 May 23, 2013
She better get checkedout for std he nasty little boy
mostofthem

Lytle, TX

#10 May 31, 2013
whatwhatlol wrote:
We hate him he got my friend pregnant and didnt want to pay for the abortuon but he keeos trying to get with her still
which friend are you talking about? cause if its the ex im thinking of, she didnt want an abortion/...
sky

United States

#11 May 31, 2013
He told my friend he cold not get her preg cus he was steral but he lied he is married had 2 kids and wife was preg my friend just turned 18 and made a big mistake he sed he was 19 that is a lie to he like 30 hate him
Noworries

Lytle, TX

#12 Jun 3, 2013
This guy is a very very bad person!! He is a drug dealer , dead beat father , thief , and a liar !!! DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH GUY!!!!!!
tiger

United States

#13 Jun 4, 2013
More info on this guy please. what kind of vehicle does he drive? Whos his family? Does he drive a silver jeep?
squirrel

Tucker, GA

#14 Jul 18, 2013
He cruises wit a fat grl in a silver jeep or his ma's car. Pos blue car. His hole fam is mesd up. He needs to gt his @$$ kicked and lokd up! He aint nthn bt a thief and liar!
girl

San Antonio, TX

#16 Aug 14, 2013
mostofthem wrote:
<quoted text>
which friend are you talking about? cause if its the ex im thinking of, she didnt want an abortion/...
when she due
sky

United States

#17 Aug 15, 2013
Shes not going to have it or keep it.i think her mom talked her into adoptshun or other.he ruened her life.
bad bitch

San Antonio, TX

#18 Aug 17, 2013
sky wrote:
Shes not going to have it or keep it.i think her mom talked her into adoptshun or other.he ruened her life.
damn crazy en adam yeah I know its sad but he cant even take care the ones he got 3 boys and he dont even see them
bad bitch

San Antonio, TX

#19 Aug 17, 2013
tiger wrote:
More info on this guy please. what kind of vehicle does he drive? Whos his family? Does he drive a silver jeep?
you looking for him lol
tone

San Antonio, TX

#20 Dec 19, 2013
im looking for that thieving ass dude anyone know where i can find him ill pay reward $$$ for his ass...$500
tone

San Antonio, TX

#21 Dec 19, 2013
bad bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
damn crazy en adam yeah I know its sad but he cant even take care the ones he got 3 boys and he dont even see them
do you know where i can find him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lytle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Her armpits are hairy aka Rhonda Brown 6 hr zjcastillo 1
Rhonda ate my Honda 6 hr zjcastillo 1
Tyler cook?? (Feb '11) 6 hr zjcastillo 11
My Bee Gee records are missing Wed zjcastillo 1
Who egged my 77 Pinto? Wed zjcastillo 1
My car was new in 1977 Beep Beep Beep Wed Rhonda Brown 1
The Culo Pirate ship is ready to sail the Culo ... Wed Jason Brown 1

Lytle Jobs

Personal Finance

Lytle Mortgages