Desert Rose

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Hi, I used to live in SF. I have a lot of old friends still there. What a great little city.
Let it Be

Brandon, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

I use to live here. Wait I think I still do. Your a funny girl. OMG!!!
Desert Flower

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

What years did you live in SF? I was there from 67-73.
Let it Be

Brandon, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

1957 till now. Still live in the area. Just a few miles from SF. I use to live on cliff ave. from 1960 till 1970 up the hill from you.
Desert Flower

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

I used to live on Cliff ST too! Down the hill from you.
Let it Be

Brandon, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Are Rose and Flower the same person?
Did you go to Patrick Henry?
Desert Flower

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Yes, I'm the same and yes I went to PH!
Desert Flower

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

I'm going to give this site address to everyone via FB. The other is going to blow up.
Let it Be

Brandon, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

I can feel that this is a good place to be. I feel comfortable here. I really miss you and Buffy. Both of you made me feel like a person, that is how a person should feel. Tell Buffy I say thank you again. I wish Tommy T would come home tomorrow...or yesterday.
Desert Flower

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

LIB that was so nice of you. Today we were talking about what a nice guy you are. We got along so great and EASY! That's what I like.

You will be very proud of me...I haven't gone to the old site.

This site will be for fun and friends! We won't even talk about how all of us were so hurt in different ways.
burrhead

Brandon, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

I also live in Sioux Falls. I went to PH! This is too coincidental. I remember I was in love with two girls, well more, but two I remember well. One was short with dark hair and the other was tall and had blond hair. They were both were special girls.

The blonde didn't wear socks and the dark haired girl moved away before I could Heyder her. TAFC
cartoonist

Crooks, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Welllll, hellewww everyone! Nice place ya got here. I didn't go to PH - I went to Whittier, but I feel like I know you all already! haha.

I have two cats, Snoopy and Kiki, and I just got my stupid car out of a snow drift. I'd really like to earn my living by drawing, so that's what I'm asking Santa Claus for this year. I'll be baaack!

Desert Flower, you are just too cute.
Smidgen

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

ah safe at last...sioux falls in the 60s and 70's is my dream come true. how many times did me and becca drive her mustang up highway 11 in search of hot sioux falls boys? countless...

can anybody contact the ones that aren't here like CB? or Max?

can you really get rid of the tax site desert rose? scary place.
Desert Flower

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Heyder her....lolo

Cartoonist, I think you should get together with Toni and Tony, draw Tony's escapades.

I know it's hard to move...but I'm just going to lay low over here, under a blanket next to a campfire.

I don't have CB's email or Dorie or HotC.

We don't have to stay here, I just need a mental break.

SO LETS NOT EVEN JOKE ABOUT THE WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS.

I had two Junior High boys drinking and dialing last night. lolo I personally love drinking and dialing..ask Burr
Desert Flower

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

burrhead wrote:
I also live in Sioux Falls. I went to PH! This is too coincidental. I remember I was in love with two girls, well more, but two I remember well. One was short with dark hair and the other was tall and had blond hair. They were both were special girls.
The blonde didn't wear socks and the dark haired girl moved away before I could Heyder her. TAFC
as my kids would say

a KA-Wee-Kee-Dink
Smidgen

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Desert Flower wrote:
Heyder her....lolo
Cartoonist, I think you should get together with Toni and Tony, draw Tony's escapades.
I know it's hard to move...but I'm just going to lay low over here, under a blanket next to a campfire.
I don't have CB's email or Dorie or HotC.
We don't have to stay here, I just need a mental break.
SO LETS NOT EVEN JOKE ABOUT THE WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS.
I had two Junior High boys drinking and dialing last night. lolo I personally love drinking and dialing..ask Burr
oh i think this browser works better maybe? Safari was dumping me but i also have firefox and am keeping my fingers crossed...

i have hot c/s facebook so i will let her know, and CB, doesn't Cheetah have his email? i will talk to hot C on facebook...

i love drunk dialing too, as my nieces call it...they keep me up to date in a way.

the last funny thing one of them said was "she fell off the butter truck" about a real witch they know, anyway i was non-plussed and she explained...she has a cute little body, but her face!!
Let it Be

Brandon, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Smidgen, did you have to thaw your pipes again. I hope not.
Cartoonist is having water problems I think.
Desert Flower

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Smidgen wrote:
ah safe at last...sioux falls in the 60s and 70's is my dream come true. how many times did me and becca drive her mustang up highway 11 in search of hot sioux falls boys? countless...
can anybody contact the ones that aren't here like CB? or Max?
can you really get rid of the tax site desert rose? scary place.
Me and my sister used to drive from SF through Canton to Inwood to meet all those farm boys.
Smidgen

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

LIB, our water is SOL. but john is fixing it today. the spigot to the hose just blew a gasket or something. i brought shampoo to work in case it doesn't get fixed, can't STAND not to wash my hair every day. boiled a big pot of water for cat baths this morning...LOL

as long as something else does not go wrong i will be OK. jeez, i don't want to sound like a spoiled whiner from out of state but how do you guys deal with freaking winter weather without losing your mind, or does it just make you stronger...

hope Yoko comes home soon...

this site is still kind of wiggy for me, can't hit the reply button, but will keep trying...
Smidgen

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Desert Flower wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and my sister used to drive from SF through Canton to Inwood to meet all those farm boys.
maybe we crossed paths i like to think. grass is always greener, boys are always cuter. etc.

i used to like hawarden boys too...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lyons Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lyons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••