Newark man pleads guilty to murdering his wife; endangering his...

This morning in Wayne County Court, Greg Bessey pled guilty to murder in the 2nd degree and endangering the welfare of a child for the death of his wife Sarah Bessey back in September of 2007. Full Story
Father

AOL

#1 Feb 7, 2008
As Sarah's Father, I would like people to know this scum bag would not appologise to us.
He agreed to answer our questions truthfully at sentencing and then lied. We needed to know how much Natalie saw. Her Dr. said it would help figure out her issues.
He lied. 22yrs is not justice for beating and strangling a young girl in front of her child.
This scum deserves death.
Father

AOL

#2 Feb 7, 2008
Natalie is 2yrs old. We have set up a trust fund for her college. Please help her if you can.

Natalie Fund / Reliant bank
po box 40
Sodus ny 14551
Proud 315er

Rochester, NY

#3 Feb 7, 2008
I am so sorry for your loss!

Nothing he could say could possibly ease your pain, so I don't know how much an apology from him would have helped. At least he spared you all from going through a trial by pleading guilty. Surely though, had he gone through trial, he certainly would have gotten max - 25 to life.

Again, I am very sorry for your loss.
Sean

Walworth, NY

#4 Feb 7, 2008
i can only wish bad things for him in prison, hopefully he will get whats coming to him 1000 fold,
sorry for your loss
Charlie from Lisbon

Potsdam, NY

#5 Feb 8, 2008
Dave

He will get his in prison for sure.

“love my country and city”

Since: Feb 08

rochester

#6 Feb 9, 2008
about time a murder admits his guilt
Porky

Newark, NY

#7 Aug 28, 2009
He'll get plenty of corn-holing in prison, I'll make sure of that!

Since: Aug 09

AOL

#8 Aug 28, 2009
Oh Yeah, Like any sane person is gonna send money to a PO Box in a bank so some 2 yr old kid will be able to go to college. What do you think this is? Welfare for everyone but the guy making all the money, working his hands to the bone, to give you a free ride at HIS expense.. Natalie is your responsibility, NOT OURS!! Use your retirement to send her to college so she can get a degree to work at Mickey D's...
Why Not

Rochester, NY

#9 Aug 28, 2009
Wow bannec. You sure took your time going back a few pages to find this one. If you don't believe this is the real deal, then by all means, keep your monopoly money in your pocket. Otherwise, STFU
Porky

Newark, NY

#10 Aug 28, 2009
Can we PLEASE stay on topic here, people? Now, what's this I heard about some corn-holing?
Alicia

Phelps, NY

#11 Sep 29, 2012
bannec wrote:
Oh Yeah, Like any sane person is gonna send money to a PO Box in a bank so some 2 yr old kid will be able to go to college. What do you think this is? Welfare for everyone but the guy making all the money, working his hands to the bone, to give you a free ride at HIS expense.. Natalie is your responsibility, NOT OURS!! Use your retirement to send her to college so she can get a degree to work at Mickey D's...
wow bannec u seriously r an a**hole...this 2 yr old innocent child witnessed her mother being murdered and u sit here and bash someone becuz they want to try and give this little girl a chance at a somewhat normal life...her mother is dead and her father is in prison until she is 24 yrs old...have a little respect and if u dnt have any supportive words for this little girl than keep ur comments to your self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Picks for Village Election 2014 Dec 17 Diamond Daisy 28
Colacino wants building with espestos destroyed Dec 8 Sign up no thanks 9
Cuomo Gets Huge WIn, Astorino Concedes, Humiliated Nov '14 Enter Username 7
How to Talk About Trayvon (Jul '13) Nov '14 Carl 9
Michael Diamond for Town Supervisor 2015 Nov '14 Love the way 88 31 17
Wayne County boy, 15, indicted on rape and sex ... (Feb '10) Nov '14 Wendys Manager 10
Strange twist in Newark fire investigation (Aug '09) Nov '14 Rochester spokesp... 8
Lyons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lyons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lyons News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lyons

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:39 pm PST