Lyons man arrested for sex abuse

Lyons man arrested for sex abuse

There are 15 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from May 15, 2009, titled Lyons man arrested for sex abuse. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Ontario County Sheriff's Deputies have arrested a 60-year-old Lyons mad for first-degree sexual abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

Memphis, TN

#1 May 15, 2009
What a fool. Hope it wasn't his grandchild.

Rochester, NY

#2 May 15, 2009
Another 315er to make everyone proud.

Houston, TX

#3 May 15, 2009
Disgusting pretty much sums up the scum that do things like this.

Albion, NY

#4 May 15, 2009
wow what is wrong with some of you?(ANOTHER 315er) yea you in rochester have room to talk crap. Also "hope it wasn't his granchild" like that makes a difference! this man is one sick peice of crap and i hope they throw the book at him!!!

Greenville, SC

#7 May 16, 2009
What a disgusting excuse for a human...He needs to skip a trial and just be executed
Richard Head

Decatur, IL

#8 May 16, 2009
look at your area code, monroe county has more sexual abusers per capita you ignorant people
steel mill

Oakland, CA

#9 May 16, 2009
315 - white trash
I know this guy named mike tobin from there and he likes halloween so he can give candies out to the kiddies.

Rochester, NY

#10 May 16, 2009
Hahahahahaha 315=loosers
Joe dirt has more class than those creeps.

Austin, TX

#13 May 16, 2009
They won't put him on the sexually offenders website, cause that is just for inner-city black people.
David James

Caraway, AR

#14 May 16, 2009
The only good pervert is a dead one, skip the trial and put a bullet in his head. Save us the cost of bed and board in Jail and a trial. Just put the scum bag down.

Canandaigua, NY

#15 May 16, 2009
what happened to innocent until proven guilty? this article didn't give us ANY information to draw these conclusions. It is a horrible crime, which is why we should get our facts straight. I hope this little girl is okay.
Stop Sterotyping

United States

#16 May 18, 2009
Area code has nothing to do with it! Sick people live everywhere, may be your neighbor there is Rochester! You never know until they get caught!!!

Rochester, NY

#17 May 18, 2009
Stop Sterotyping wrote:
Area code has nothing to do with it! Sick people live everywhere, may be your neighbor there is Rochester! You never know until they get caught!!!
Wrong. The area code has a lot to do with it! Most of the perverted white trash crime comes from 315 land. The authorities out there know about it and are attempting to do the best they can. Until then make sure you watch your kids out there.
Lyons Mom

Fairport, NY

#18 Dec 18, 2009
not all 315ers are like that, and your right, the police know whats going on BUT DO NOTHING. The whole system is corrupt, including the wayne county DA
Lyons Mom

Fairport, NY

#19 Dec 18, 2009
Oh yeah, I know john ruddick too. He is a sick person and is now in prision, it only took months and months for the system to decide to put him away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Sopranos' prequel film in the works with David... Mar 8 Bada Bing 1
scott Ide Caught molesting children again Feb '18 Roger 1
slut wife (Dec '15) Feb '18 U R awhore 18
News Disbarred New Rochelle Attorney gets more than ... (Jul '16) Jan '18 Hookers in Congress 7
scott Ide Caught molesting children again Dec '17 Frankie 1
richard crego (Sep '06) Nov '17 Just wondering 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov '17 Voyeur 201

Lyons Jobs

Personal Finance

Lyons Mortgages