First Prev
of 6
Next Last
newark resident

Long Eddy, NY

#1 Jul 21, 2007
wake up newark, when a man's ordination papers are revoked. And the name calvary chapel is removed. you can put up a new sign Newark christian fellowship...but that still doesn't make you a pastor. Just a little man in a little office with little followers...
Nicole Ippolito 06

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2007
newark resident wrote:
wake up newark, when a man's ordination papers are revoked. And the name calvary chapel is removed. you can put up a new sign Newark christian fellowship...but that still doesn't make you a pastor. Just a little man in a little office with little followers...
exactlly how do u expect that kids in this town or anyone to grow up and respect the laws in a town when everything is all politics cause eventually people do grow up and they do know what is going on in their town!!!!!!
Tito

Palmyra, NY

#3 Aug 26, 2007
Yo Nicole
adam Kent is tellin people that you is stank
wassup with dat?
NIcole Ipollito 07

Long Eddy, NY

#4 Aug 28, 2007
Tito wrote:
Yo Nicole
adam Kent is tellin people that you is stank
wassup with dat?
The guy's a bum & he's just jealous he'll never amount to anything... he just a little dicky do...do :-)
DICKY DOS SON

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 29, 2007
newark resident wrote:
If you really want the real scoop on this guy i can give it to you 1st hand!!! he has ruined our lives and i hope he never ever has a chance to do that to anyone eles. i haven't spoke to him for over 28 yrs he stiffed my mom for child support FOR 4 KIDS and threaten to cause bodly harm to my step dad (god rest his sole) if we pursured this child support so now he's finally get what he deserves i just hope he didnt rob you like he's done in the past to others... yea he's a pastor ....NOT!!!! he's a stright up BUM with a retired job of swindling people and coning them out of there hard earned money,.. he has treaten to harm me and i say ...come get some!!!! DICKY DOOOOOO......... i so badly want to tell the world about this guy so everyone knows please share some of your incounters with this bum and i will do the same.. i was going to stop in to that church when he had mass and let him and everyone know the real DICKY DOOO ..so in closing if you like supporting a bum that cons you out of your hard earned money and dont pay taxes and lives large!!! keep filling the hat for this bum if not spread the word!!! and i could go for years spilling my guts on everythuing hes done to our family and how he tried to do bodly harm to his own kids... so go and prasie the lord with dicky dooo... he's another WAKO TEXAS AND a JIMMY JONES!!! to happen.... i can only hope someone shares this little speal with him..... more to come say tuned
and dicky doo save everyones money you have conned them out of and dont try to sue me with other peoples money cuz everything im saying is the truth and can back it up ... the only one i dearly miss is GRANDMA NANNY dicky doo's mom i could only hope someone would tell her what she dont know.. she knows most of it
Dicky Supporter NOT

High Springs, FL

#6 Aug 29, 2007
Please tell us of your encounter Newark Resident!!! We would so love to hear what happened to Dickys Pastor Paper Revocation. He should have never been able to get them in the first place. Unless of course qualifications are robbing, cheating, abusing, abandoning, drinking, shall I go one or do you get the point!!!! He is a poor excuse of a father or even a man. People could only learn from him what NOT to do in life!!
Dicky Supporter NOT

High Springs, FL

#7 Aug 29, 2007
newark resident wrote:
give us more details please
NIcole Ipollito 07

Long Eddy, NY

#8 Aug 29, 2007
No woman was safe around him. When i was at his church all he did was lust after me. I had to leave to save myself. Did he do that to other??
Rather not say

AOL

#9 Aug 30, 2007
My Opinion is this is just creating slander and bad energy...

You do what you want to do all of you, but if this is gods work to deface others to make yourselves feel better then I want no part of it..

What Happened! Happened! You all are living the PAST to bring someone down to get SELF GRATIFICATION and if the true MAKER is the only one that can judge YOU then why are all of you casting stones.

God gave no Person the right to make another person wrong...even though you may think you are right for doing this and maybe even know you are right in your justifications..You still have never been given the right to make someone else wrong...

In close I am not commenting if someone deserves something and/or did something dishonest. All you believers out there for whatever religion you worship should know it is not your place to do so either.

I wish you all good lives and good energy around you!

This is Just a thought.(There will be no further comment from me on this matter)
unknown

High Springs, FL

#10 Aug 30, 2007
Rather not say wrote:
You do what you want to do all of you, but if this is gods work to deface others to make yourselves feel better then I want no part of it..
What Happened! Happened! You all are living the PAST to bring someone down to get SELF GRATIFICATION and if the true MAKER is the only one that can judge YOU then why are all of you casting stones.
God gave no Person the right to make another person wrong...even though you may think you are right for doing this and maybe even know you are right in your justifications..You still have never been given the right to make someone else wrong...
In close I am not commenting if someone deserves something and/or did something dishonest. All you believers out there for whatever religion you worship should know it is not your place to do so either.
This is Just a thought.(There will be no further comment from me on this matter)
"THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE" isn't that in the bible TOO??????? Don't his followers deserve to hear it first hand from his victims????
Dicky Supporter NOT

High Springs, FL

#11 Aug 30, 2007
NIcole Ipollito 07 wrote:
No woman was safe around him. When i was at his church all he did was lust after me. I had to leave to save myself. Did he do that to other??
This is a true example of People of Power or Authority taking advantage of our CHILDREN. It is a shame that this happened and I am glad you got out when you did. He is a very dangerous man and should not be allowed to preach the WORD of GOD when he walks in the SHADOWS of SATAN
DICKY DOS SON

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 30, 2007
Rather not say wrote:
All i can say is for get about the MAKER i'm tring to let people know so it don't happen to them and they would have to wait like we do for the MAKER to do his job .... if you feel i'm just agry and just letting out steam well your DANG!!! right no one should ever go threw what my family went threw ...mnaybe if you had a taste of being neglected and eatting potatos 4 different ways just to survie cuz the idot sole my moms welfare check to support all his bad habits and all the girls that he decided thAT HIS CHILDERENS WELFARE CHECK IS BETTER SPENT ON HIS GIRLS AND GAMBLING THEN TO FEED HIS KIDS.. AND IF MY MOM REFUSED LIKE SHE DID A FEW TIMES HE WOULD CRACK HER IN THE HEAD WITH ONE OF ARE BABY BOTTLES SO IF YOU THINK THAT IM WAITING FOR THE MAKER TO FINALIZE THIS AND LET OTHER PEOPLE SUFFER YOUR JUST AS WACKED AS HE IS.... I COULD WRITE A 500 PAGE BOOK ON ALL THE THINGS THE MAKER SHOULD FIX WHEN HE'S CA-PUT BYUT THE MAKER PROBLE WOULD GET TRIED AND EXHUSTED ON TRING TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH HE RUINED PEOPLES LIFE AND I THOUGHT THAT PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW INSTEAD OF FINDING OUT WHEN IT'S TOOO LATE!!!! TYHINK ABOUT THAT .. WHILE HE'S PASSING THE HAT LOOKING FOR YOUR $$$$ AS HE PREACHES
DICKY DOS SON

Rochester, NY

#13 Aug 30, 2007
NIcole Ipollito 07 wrote:

YEP DID THAT ALL AND MORE HAD CHILDREN WITH OTHER LADIES WHILE MARRIED TO MY MOM HE HAD TO BE DRAGGED THREW THE COURTS WITH HIS 5TH WIFE JUST SO SHE COULD GET HER SUPPORT FOR HIS DAUGHTER HE NEVER TOOK CARE OF... AND THEN ALL THAT 50 THOUSAND IN BACK CHILD SUPPORT WAS PAID IN FULL AND IM ALL BUT SURE BY ALL OF YOUR DONATIONS.. I TRIED TO TELL HIM TO MAKE IT RIGHT WITH MY MOM AND ILL LEAVE IT ALONE BUT NOOOO HE SAY THE STATUE OF LIMATION IS UP AND I DONT HAVE TO PAY HE LET A GUY THAT WASNT EVEN OUR FATHER FOOT THE BILL AND WEAR HIS A$$$ OFF SO WE COULD HAVE A GOOD LIFE AND DIED DOING IT AT AGE 48 SO YES IM PISSED OFF AND YES I WILL SPILL MY GUTS TO THE WORLD IF ONE PERSON CAN BE SAVED FROM THIS CON ARITIST!!!!
mirror reflections

Austin, TX

#14 Aug 30, 2007
I am a firm believer that no matter what was done in the past , should not be the way you view him today , no man can judge another unless the vail has been lifted on his own face.
One can change from what was to what can be if they chose to do so.
Who are we to pass judgement when our mirror knows the real answers.
Shadows in the hall should never block the light in the doorway of the future.
They should lead us away from evil and and open the path to eternal life.
Prices will be paid for all that is done unto others.
The energy spent destroying ,should be spent forgiving.
So clear your space and focus on what you were put here for.
unknown

High Springs, FL

#15 Aug 30, 2007
I don't think that any energy is being spent destroying. I feel that the energy is being spent bringing things to light, so that these ways do not continue. It seems to be that these issues are both past and PRESENT so I don't see where the change to GOOD and GOD FEARING has happened. You may all defend him, but those of us who truely know him past and present, know what he his capable of and should be stopped before anyone else gets hurt. No one is passing judgement, only speaking of facts, and yes he will have to answer to his maker, but shouldn't he have to answer to those he has hurt as well???
DICKY DOS SON

Rochester, NY

#16 Aug 30, 2007
mirror reflections wrote:
I am a firm believer that no matter what was done in the past , should not be the way you view him today , no man can judge another unless the vail has been lifted on his own face.
One can change from what was to what can be if they chose to do so.
Who are we to pass judgement when our mirror knows the real answers.
Shadows in the hall should never block the light in the doorway of the future.
They should lead us away from evil and and open the path to eternal life.
Prices will be paid for all that is done unto others.
The energy spent destroying ,should be spent forgiving.
So clear your space and focus on what you were put here for.
you are totaly wacked and bleng to that so called chuch so setup the mirrors and have a good time talking to your self and make sure you add double in the hat when he passes it around so you can keep the word i mean CON going... sex preators have to reg. i this con man should also and idots like you should also reg. unstable and brain washed... WAKE-UP and come out of that trance you live in...
phelps

Baldwinsville, NY

#17 Aug 30, 2007
Wow this is deep, tell me more about this person...
kf9ym

Long Eddy, NY

#18 Sep 1, 2007
Dicky Supporter NOT wrote:
Please tell us of your encounter Newark Resident!!! We would so love to hear what happened to Dickys Pastor Paper Revocation. He should have never been able to get them in the first place. Unless of course qualifications are robbing, cheating, abusing, abandoning, drinking, shall I go one or do you get the point!!!! He is a poor excuse of a father or even a man. People could only learn from him what NOT to do in life!!
I have noticed your posting wit regards to Pastor Dick Watson of Newark, I am not sure as to revacation of his papers...but there was an acticle printed in the newark couurier gazette with regards to the removal ofthe name calvary chapel with some of the reasons stated. It my knowledge that the churchs name was changd to Newark christian fellowship with a following of less than 30 persons in attendance at this time. The word in the local church circles has it that there was a fallout between Dick & Pastor Bil from Farmington in which he accuse him of being a lier. which lead to the removal of the right to carry the name Calvary Chapel in Newark. It unfortunate during all of this his wife, Sylvia developed cancer during all of this. would you happen to have an email address???
unknown

High Springs, FL

#19 Sep 1, 2007
kf9ym wrote:
<quoted text> I have noticed your posting wit regards to Pastor Dick Watson of Newark, I am not sure as to revacation of his papers...but there was an acticle printed in the newark couurier gazette with regards to the removal ofthe name calvary chapel with some of the reasons stated. It my knowledge that the churchs name was changd to Newark christian fellowship with a following of less than 30 persons in attendance at this time. The word in the local church circles has it that there was a fallout between Dick & Pastor Bil from Farmington in which he accuse him of being a lier. which lead to the removal of the right to carry the name Calvary Chapel in Newark. It unfortunate during all of this his wife, Sylvia developed cancer during all of this. would you happen to have an email address???
this is the last known email for Sylvia [email protected] so sorry to hear about her!!! Thank you for the information and would you happen to know about when that article was published, I would like to look it up and read about it. Thanks again.
kf9ym

Long Eddy, NY

#20 Sep 2, 2007
i believe the article was published near the 15th of july. the excuse giving was in relationship to something that happen in Costa Masa Cailf. I suppect that was an excuse giving to coverup the truth. It my understanding serveral person (women) went to Calvary (Finger Lakes) to express there displasure with regard to treatment received while at his church. It's my understand that he has lost not only his worship leader Bob Ludwig...but the asst pastor Bill, from Costa Masa, who was the last true teaching pastor there. Estimates have it that there maybe 16-18 people within his church on a sunday morning tops. He has lost a lot of good people. based on Calvary's record after 5 yrs he should have been the largest church in the area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
slut wife (Dec '15) Sep 12 Sid 11
News Disbarred New Rochelle Attorney gets more than ... (Jul '16) Jul '17 corp crime report 5
Why are there so many sex offenders in Lyons?? (Jul '11) Apr '17 Real 4
Scandalous Activity at Bryne Dairy (Jul '15) Jan '17 Danyella 8
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
Does Idiot Paul Cole think he can win supervisor? (Sep '15) Aug '16 Jack90391923 21
Donald Trump for President (Feb '16) Jul '16 DIAMOND DAISY ALERT 5

Lyons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lyons Mortgages