Fire Prevention Open House in Fairville
Fairville Fire Department and friends enjoyed a warm Sunday afternoon for their Fire Prevention Month Open House. via Courier-Gazette, Newark NY
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier-Gazette, Newark NY.
#1 Oct 20, 2007
Ironically, I recently received an e-mail recently regarding a trailer fire (that happened on/around this day) to Kevin & Tabitha Huntington of Fairville leaving them and six kids homeless. Kevin Huntington's uninsured trailer burned. Kevin had just purchased the trailer and fortunately had yet to move the family in. He had, however, moved his furniture, new washer / dryer and the families' belongings in. Kevin works at Pliant where a co-worker, Jim Hartnagel, has set aside a storage unit Kevin can use to stage donations. How could this had been prevented?? Worth looking into as a follow-up article, maybe helping the family out??
Add your comments below
|Disbarred New Rochelle Attorney gets more than ... (Jul '16)||Sun||Hookers in Congress||7|
|slut wife (Dec '15)||Jan 15||Al-sMaleMan||17|
|scott Ide Caught molesting children again||Dec 29||Frankie||1|
|richard crego (Sep '06)||Nov '17||Just wondering||8|
|Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10)||Nov '17||Voyeur||201|
|dick watson (Jul '07)||Jun '17||TSG||104|
|Why are there so many sex offenders in Lyons?? (Jul '11)||Apr '17||Real||4|
Find what you want!
Search Lyons Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC