Lyons man arrested for sex abuse

There are 8 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Lyons man arrested for sex abuse. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Ontario County Sheriff's Deputies have arrested a 60-year-old Lyons mad for first-degree sexual abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

batman

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 18, 2009
sick.sad for the child
walkin tall

Port Byron, NY

#2 Dec 26, 2009
anybody that has thoughts in their of doing such a thing to a kid, has no right to be able to walk the streets and have the chance to do that again.i have seen tall trees in the court yard my self. we just need to come together like the old days and get a short rope and take care of this scum our self and the hell with the law. if they dont condone this crap the they should not have a problem with his @$$ swing from the mighty oaks.
big dady

Brocton, NY

#3 Jan 26, 2010
get him a lyon and put him and the lyon in a cell together fun
Lyons Mom

Fairport, NY

#4 Feb 9, 2010
This guy is truely sick, and he did this to more than just the girl he was caught for.
Mark Hartmann

Brockport, NY

#5 Feb 21, 2010
it's amazing anyone lets their kids go on sleepovers.... you never know who to trust.
Leroy Jones

Rochester, NY

#6 Feb 21, 2010
Mark Hartmann wrote:
it's amazing anyone lets their kids go on sleepovers.... you never know who to trust.
They don't show this guys picture, so parents think white guys are safe. They're brain washed to think all bad people are black, cause it's only black criminal pictures the show on the tv news and the news papers.
Porky

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 16, 2010
White, Black, Yellow, or Red, guys like that I'll corn-hole til dead!

Black, White, Red or Yellow, I think I'll corn-hole that old fellow!

Red, White, Yellow or Black, when I corn-hole him his loins will crack!

Red, Black, Yellow or White, he should be corn-holed, you KNOW that is right!
Salad

Falls Church, VA

#8 Mar 16, 2010
Looks like he went to jail March 1st. Says he got 10 to Life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old (Oct '14) Apr 16 Porky 4
Colacino wants building with espestos destroyed (Sep '14) Apr 11 Rollie DeMay 13
Picks for Village Election 2014 (Aug '14) Feb '15 Diamond Daisy 31
Michael Diamond for Town Supervisor 2015 (Aug '14) Feb '15 867aza5309 19
News How to Talk About Trayvon (Jul '13) Feb '15 867azx5309 10
dick watson (Jul '07) Jan '15 BJames 103
Cuomo Gets Huge WIn, Astorino Concedes, Humiliated (Nov '14) Nov '14 Enter Username 7
More from around the web

Lyons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]