Man stabs mom in Ionia County

Man stabs mom in Ionia County

There are 85 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Aug 8, 2008, titled Man stabs mom in Ionia County. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A woman from Lyons Township was stabbed seven times by her son, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Stacyyy

Montague, MI

#89 Oct 26, 2008
formerfriendofpsycho wrote:
i know who did it and ive known him for years... he's a crazy psychopath who's talked in depth about wanting to kill people for a long time, and if the other person was his girlfriend like many of you have guessed, she is just like him.
I just wanted to say that I completely argree with you and saw something like this coming which also Is why I have not hung out with him for a long time but I never saw him doing it to his mom...but yeah I just wanted to say that you are right he has always talked about killing people and I never realized how bad it was until this happened and I am pretty sure his girlfriend was right along side of him.
trishm

Tucson, AZ

#90 Oct 31, 2008
Lifetime Ionian wrote:
Well to touch on a few points here, first I agree that the names should have been released. Secondly, I agree that this man needs some severe punishment. Lastly, I have to say it makes me laugh when something happens in these smaller towns and everyone reacts by generalizing that the entire town is "trash" or worse. We don't make the news often because we live in a smaller town, so when this stuff happens that is all you have ever heard about right? Now when it's crime news out of Grand Rapids no one reacts by stating what a piece of sh!t city GR is.. right? Well that is because everyone has became desensitized to it because that is all you ever hear coming out of GR.
Ionia, Montcalm, Barry counties are not any worse or better then your county. There are good people and bad people, just like in your city. There are bad parts of the area and absolutely fabulous areas to live, just like your area. We don't get the "fluff" stories reported out of our areas because we are small and no one cares to be honest. But you can be assured that when it's a major crime we will make the news.. just like your city. So while you may think of Ionia and Montcalm counties as "white trailer trash", be assured we think of your area pretty much the same way because your crimes are in the news every single day.
Just to avoid the usual barage of questions about my lifestyle in Ionia and how I could possibly be anything other then the trash you speak of.....
I live in a home that is valued at $243,000, I have a job that pays me over $68,000 a year, and I live right in the center of Ionia county. Yes, the same Ionia county that you state is white trailer trash. Oh sure, there are trailers, but everyone needs a place to live right? It doesn't make them less then human simply because they live in lesser means then you do. Not unlike the ghetto slum lord rentals in GR right?
Just keep in mind.. those that live in glass houses should never throw stones.
I couldnt' have set it any better.. thank you

“Peace Be With you and yours.”

Since: Oct 08

Fort Collins, CO

#91 Oct 31, 2008
Ionia and the surrounding area's Have a High suicide rate. Also Teens are doing drugs there or something is very bad there .

“Peace Be With you and yours.”

Since: Oct 08

Fort Collins, CO

#92 Oct 31, 2008
trishm wrote:
<quoted text> I couldnt' have set it any better.. thank you
You do Have A very High teen suicide rate there. Would be interesting to see the stats. I know of two this summer alone.
bunch of retards on here

United States

#93 Nov 1, 2008
Lacylefleur wrote:
<quoted text>You do Have A very High teen suicide rate there. Would be interesting to see the stats. I know of two this summer alone.
Just two this summer and you think that is a high rate?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HIgh Speed Internet in Portland - is cable avai... (Nov '15) Nov '15 bnaielohim 1
News Outbreak of stomach ailments at Ionia prison (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kelly 2
News From clean record to life in prison for player ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kelly 1
News Mom grasps that boys are in heaven (May '15) May '15 hon2505 1
News Man sentenced in kidnapping and sexual assault ... (Feb '06) Jun '14 cruz 2
Debate: Marijuana - Portland, MI (Jun '11) Mar '14 cyanidecyd 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Ionia, MI (Oct '11) Mar '14 Bill 4

Lyons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lyons Mortgages