Lets look deeper

Palatine, IL

#2210 Jan 27, 2010
Speaking of Getty, what is Getty's relationship with his towing guy. I saw Getty driving around in a Honda Accord with a technicraft sign in the back window. Why was he borring a car with technicraft on the window???? He should know better that would be a conflict of interest. THe same guy Sebastian from technicraft gave over $5000 to gettys campaign. I guess Getty is using the village for his own gains. I know the technicraft guy is tight with justice as he has a girlfriend who is on the on board there, Kinga Bartoszek. You think Lyons is messed up? Look at Justice.
Lets look deeper

Palatine, IL

#2211 Jan 27, 2010
Francine Lyons wrote:
Did any one who attended the Village Finance Meeting on January 19,2010 know that a reporter was seated in that room?
How do I know? Because one of the people who
attended that Finance meeting came up to me, when
the Board went into Executive Session and asked
if he could give my name and phone to the reporter.He admitted that he called the reporter.```TOOK ME BY TOTAL SURPRISE.```
Informed him I would answer any questions..nothing to hide, but was puzzled why he needed a reporter there.
``Funny, I didn't get a call.``
There is another spin to all this...suggest
the people who know the real story, come forth
and admit it. But that admission would give
the people of Lyons, the truth. Thus allowing
the residents to make up their own
minds rather than listening to propaganda.
Still amazed that some individuals think it appropriate to keep bringing up old news that constantly contributes to giving Lyons a bad name.
Could deal with skeletons in a closet more
than an infestation of RATS.
Angie
This was Getty's attempt to bring heat on the village manager issue. Getty had it all setup. He had a meeting with the chairman of SEIU Local 73 a few days before the meeting at J.C.'s Pub. In attendance was Tom Walsh, and Senator Viverito as well and a couple other guys. Getty wanted them to blast the village manager, which they did, and getty had a resignation letter all ready to go. Getty is a player, just like his father was, watch and see. Lets move on the TLC and MVP Dan Kozdron attended a Political Party? I wonder why, a setup, and a double cross? Was that in Bolingbrook? If so I heard of this, it was in the Bolingbrook Mayors Suite, at the Bolingbrook Golf Club. If so this is who getty is cozying up to.
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/08/bo...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bolingbrook-i...
Need To Know

Westchester, IL

#2212 Jan 27, 2010
Lets look deeper wrote:
<quoted text>
This was Getty's attempt to bring heat on the village manager issue. Getty had it all setup. He had a meeting with the chairman of SEIU Local 73 a few days before the meeting at J.C.'s Pub. In attendance was Tom Walsh, and Senator Viverito as well and a couple other guys. Getty wanted them to blast the village manager, which they did, and getty had a resignation letter all ready to go. Getty is a player, just like his father was, watch and see. Lets move on the TLC and MVP Dan Kozdron attended a Political Party? I wonder why, a setup, and a double cross? Was that in Bolingbrook? If so I heard of this, it was in the Bolingbrook Mayors Suite, at the Bolingbrook Golf Club. If so this is who getty is cozying up to.
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/08/bo...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bolingbrook-i...
It would be a meeting with Walsh and Viverito that I would be interested in knowing about. How do you know if this is a true thing. Did they really meet.
lyons resident

Chicago, IL

#2213 Jan 27, 2010
remember the words of Visk to Schuppe 'call your friend (girl)choose a contractor,lets build townhouses and make some MONEY" then you know what tlc/mvp and the village manager where really up to all along. not the best interests of the village,and thats why honest people think they all must go.show up and vote next election if you love your town
Lets look deeper

Palatine, IL

#2214 Jan 27, 2010
Need To Know wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be a meeting with Walsh and Viverito that I would be interested in knowing about. How do you know if this is a true thing. Did they really meet.
Getty BMW Plate number 5088, Walsh big white limo hard to miss, and the great senator viv, well I think most ppl know him. I do wonder what they could be meeting about.

Getty is trying to make deals with ppl. The whole towing thing was bogus. Tvrdik got it right. That should have went out for bid.
come on

United States

#2215 Jan 27, 2010
Need To Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Please have you ever gone into JC's? If you want to find an elected official from the area go in there. And if he did meet with the senator so what. Is the mayor not supposed to meet with our local senate rep. Come on you people are crazy!
Need To Know

Westchester, IL

#2216 Jan 28, 2010
Lets look deeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Getty BMW Plate number 5088, Walsh big white limo hard to miss, and the great senator viv, well I think most ppl know him. I do wonder what they could be meeting about.
Getty is trying to make deals with ppl. The whole towing thing was bogus. Tvrdik got it right. That should have went out for bid.
Could you please tell us the real story. When this all took place. Could it have been at a Tobowski Fund Raiser. When all Developers , Contractors and Elected Officials were there. Quit making up stories. Go get a life.
TLC

Oak Lawn, IL

#2217 Jan 28, 2010
Lets look deeper wrote:
Speaking of Getty, what is Getty's relationship with his towing guy. I saw Getty driving around in a Honda Accord with a technicraft sign in the back window. Why was he borring a car with technicraft on the window???? He should know better that would be a conflict of interest. THe same guy Sebastian from technicraft gave over $5000 to gettys campaign. I guess Getty is using the village for his own gains. I know the technicraft guy is tight with justice as he has a girlfriend who is on the on board there, Kinga Bartoszek. You think Lyons is messed up? Look at Justice.
And I saw Getty getting gas at Citgo! And Schuppe eating at Culvers!

People are using businesses for services and goods! This is preposterous! It must stop!
TLC

Oak Lawn, IL

#2218 Jan 28, 2010
Lets look deeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Getty-Hanes size 34, Walsh - Oxford 17 1/2, 35/36...

I want to be a stalker too
TLC

Oak Lawn, IL

#2219 Jan 28, 2010
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
Please have you ever gone into JC's? If you want to find an elected official from the area go in there. And if he did meet with the senator so what. Is the mayor not supposed to meet with our local senate rep. Come on you people are crazy!
You're crazy! Elected officials shouldn't be able to eat and discuss things in a public restaurant! They should be confined to the front seat of a squad car and only allowed to speak during parades.
Come On

United States

#2220 Jan 28, 2010
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crazy! Elected officials shouldn't be able to eat and discuss things in a public restaurant! They should be confined to the front seat of a squad car and only allowed to speak during parades.
My Mistake, Sorry
Chooch

Berwyn, IL

#2221 Jan 28, 2010
TLC = Totally Loony Charaters.
MVP = TLC
UCP = Up'n Coming Party

Riverwalk = 1 block

Condos = 60% empty

New Village Hall = Millions over budget

Visk and his group are corrupt.
Young Hittler

Chicago, IL

#2222 Jan 28, 2010
Ha Ha the village is messed up thank you TLC/MVP
I KNOW STUFF

United States

#2223 Jan 29, 2010
The reason the towing contract was not put out for bid is that no towing company in the area is gonna donate that kind of money to GETTY except CROOKED WRECKCHASERS TECHNICRAFT that have a 50 count lawsuit against them right now from a major insurance company.I heard it was more like 20 thousand they donated.They also got the Towing contract in Justice after they donated a ton of money to the Mayor and his wife so called girl friend is a TRUSTEE in Justice talk about a conflict of interest!!!!!Thats politics at its best
please

United States

#2224 Jan 29, 2010
I KNOW STUFF wrote:
The reason the towing contract was not put out for bid is that no towing company in the area is gonna donate that kind of money to GETTY except CROOKED WRECKCHASERS TECHNICRAFT that have a 50 count lawsuit against them right now from a major insurance company.I heard it was more like 20 thousand they donated.They also got the Towing contract in Justice after they donated a ton of money to the Mayor and his wife so called girl friend is a TRUSTEE in Justice talk about a conflict of interest!!!!!Thats politics at its best
20k please.....check for yourself its public info, all donations are reported and I just looked the new reports are up
disgusted

Alsip, IL

#2225 Jan 29, 2010
The Rat Pack wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very interesting story. All about the TLC/MVP again. Trustee Dan Kozdron was interviewed. Wasn't it Trustee Dan that led the Mayor on. Wasn't it Trustee Dan that went to a political party with Mayor Getty and said he wanted to get rid of Manager Witherow.
This is another set up against Mayor Getty. TLC/MVP at it again. You talk about the RAT that came to town. We have our own RAT'S in our town. It is so obvious. Why would a reporter go to a Finance meeting and Village Board meeting Unless he was told to go by the TLC. Double crossing someone is very bad to do Trustee Dan, you are never to be trusted. You are an embarrassment to our vullage. Maybe you should resign.
Seriously TLC?MVP does not exsisit they are seperate- get over it
disgusted

Alsip, IL

#2226 Jan 29, 2010
there is not tlc/mvp they are seperate- get over it!!!!!!!
The Rat Pack

Westchester, IL

#2227 Jan 29, 2010
disgusted wrote:
there is not tlc/mvp they are seperate- get over it!!!!!!!
Then tell me why Patti Wisneski votes with TCL all of the time. Why she would have given a contract to Witherow, that reads he can't get fired unless we pay him a $114,000.00 . Why she praises him. Why the TLC/MVP keeps the Public Works Director. Why no one on that board ever questions the wrong doings that have been going on. Why they voted to build that terrible building they call a Community Complex. Why we ever built on contaminated land. Why we payed to build on the FREE land we were told we had. Many questions and no answers. You get over it. You are wrong.
Concerned Resident

Mount Prospect, IL

#2228 Jan 29, 2010
Is Getty trying to make special deals? Hmmmmmmmm... Isnt that what Rod is getting in trouble for?

Remember me saying at the beginning of Getty's term..."Wait and See What happens"
I got reports

United States

#2229 Jan 29, 2010
please wrote:
<quoted text>
20k please.....check for yourself its public info, all donations are reported and I just looked the new reports are up
OK 5000 on paper 10-15 in GETTYS pocket that will get the contract.The owner of Technicraft should watch who hes bragging to that he thinks are his friends....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happen to all the outrage 18 min Ridge Resident 12
News Willow Springs mayor takes seat on water commis... (May '10) 1 hr willow 9
Debate: Marijuana - Elmhurst, IL (Sep '10) 7 hr John 4
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 11 hr BLDM 2
Cant believe there are morons who still paid o... 12 hr rico 2
Peter Tombolato (Jul '13) 12 hr rico 11
should we move to Berwyn? (Feb '08) 12 hr rico 114
More from around the web

Lyons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE