Evanston Belizean gang members charge...

Evanston Belizean gang members charged in drug, fraud stings

There are 3 comments on the Evanston Review story from Nov 3, 2011, titled Evanston Belizean gang members charged in drug, fraud stings. In it, Evanston Review reports that:

A federal investigation into alleged passport fraud and narcotics trafficking by the Belizean Bloods street gang in Evanston and Chicago has resulted in charges against more than 20 people, most of whom were arrested this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evanston Review.

Dnice

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 10, 2011
I am a belizean and I think that's really f----d up that our people are so stupid. Most people come to america to make a better life, not to f--k up your life. It makes it very bad for the people like my self and others that are trying to make an honest living.
Joshua

Evanston, IL

#3 Feb 2, 2012
They should go back to belize
Black and Blue

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2012
Shitcago......home of the gangsta

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pete venute 9 hr WILDBILL 24
News Dr. Les Golden is Charged by Oak Park Park's wi... (May '09) 10 hr uhhhhh 5
News I'm mad -- I got Berwyn's $100 camera traffic t... (Feb '12) 14 hr Biffmontoya 38
News 2 dead, 6 others wounded during city shootings 19 hr NB Forrest 2
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) Thu It Is So 53
Homeless Beggars on SW Hwy & Harlem (Dec '14) Thu live free 8
Robert T Larson Thu Curious in Indiana 1

Lyons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lyons Mortgages