Pot Bust: You'll either love this hou...

Pot Bust: You'll either love this house or hate it

There are 10 comments on the WLS-AM Chicago story from Jun 18, 2010, titled Pot Bust: You'll either love this house or hate it. In it, WLS-AM Chicago reports that:

The Cook County Sheriff's office announced one of its biggest marijuana busts ever Friday morning -- the seizure of 5,525 pounds worth an estimated $20 million in west suburban Lyons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLS-AM Chicago.

Mr Voter

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 19, 2010
....or have the state start selling this in stores, medical use thru some doctors, set laws for use not abuse, tax it @$25.00 a once,free to medical (no tax).....figure we lost $0 million here plus the jobs it will create, like guns cannot buy more then X amount in X days, all laws apply ...over 21....DUI's....tax stamps, end of police chasing these potheads and start after gang thug punks ....why burn $20 million when the next week another load will just come up from mexico? next time have them stop at the state line meet the state police, dept of Aug. guys and they are paid in check min. price...and then sold...moneys goes to schools, road repairs, and job training or setting loans for small IL. businesses....Let's vote on it....

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

#2 Jun 19, 2010
Darn, I could of smoked that.

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

#3 Jun 19, 2010
What a waste of time and money, most of the weed in the US is produced locally. They have to do something to justify their budget.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#4 Jun 19, 2010
Makes me get weepy seeing all that wasted....
dsi811979

Boiling Springs, SC

#5 Jun 19, 2010
Well they tried to stop bootleg wiskey.People still do it to this day. While I don't belive in people taking drug's because it makes them feel better Or WHATEVER REASON,I know for a fact that pot does not do as much harm as alcohol. These ediot leader's does'nt have enough sense to come in out of the rain. Instead of taxing the working people to death, they could use this money for education & helping the old people. It puts my tail right up over my back, when they take away from the old sickly people that has worked theirselves to death all their life. Those slim-ball's owes us MEDICARE.WE PAID INTO THIS SYSTEM FOR YEAR'S.It should have drawed interest. We did NOT tell them they could invest our money into big brother/bad deal's & lost our money. When they try to cut my medicare out,I am going to sue their tail for five/ten times of what I paid in. It should total up to alot of money. I worked for 45 yrs.I think I'll have alot of old people doing the same thing.People may not stand up to Obama-man & let him destroy America. I will fight for what is mine & what I belive in.The American people need to open their blinded eyes to this devil & sent him back to Asia on a tared pole.He is EVIL.Wake up FOOL'S.
Joe Taxpayer

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 20, 2010
dsi811979 wrote:
Well they tried to stop bootleg wiskey.People still do it to this day. While I don't belive in people taking drug's because it makes them feel better Or WHATEVER REASON,I know for a fact that pot does not do as much harm as alcohol. These ediot leader's does'nt have enough sense to come in out of the rain. Instead of taxing the working people to death, they could use this money for education & helping the old people. It puts my tail right up over my back, when they take away from the old sickly people that has worked theirselves to death all their life. Those slim-ball's owes us MEDICARE.WE PAID INTO THIS SYSTEM FOR YEAR'S.It should have drawed interest. We did NOT tell them they could invest our money into big brother/bad deal's & lost our money. When they try to cut my medicare out,I am going to sue their tail for five/ten times of what I paid in. It should total up to alot of money. I worked for 45 yrs.I think I'll have alot of old people doing the same thing.People may not stand up to Obama-man & let him destroy America. I will fight for what is mine & what I belive in.The American people need to open their blinded eyes to this devil & sent him back to Asia on a tared pole.He is EVIL.Wake up FOOL'S.
...make sure he takes that knukle draging ape, getto mama, the two gangster crack babies, prirate cousin and iilgal auntie on section 8.....
wake up usa

AOL

#7 Jun 20, 2010
moron dopers ,....maybe if you retards quit smoking dope ---and cleared your foggy minds ---you would not have voted for idiot democrats and omama

Since: Dec 09

Romeoville, IL

#8 Jun 20, 2010
Mr Voter wrote:
moneys goes to schools, road repairs, and job training or setting loans for small IL. businesses.
Why should MY tax dollars go to pay YOUR small business loan ? Its YOUR dream not mine, YOU pay for it.

By the way, DAM thats alot of smoke but I would be willing to try to get rid of it for the cops....I will need some paper and a lighter and I will burn it all for free.
Ho Lee Schitt

Richmond, IN

#9 Jun 23, 2010
Aside from a couple of comments from obviously uneducated morons it would appear that most sane people would like to see cannabis legalized. Ever notice that legalization opponents can never cite any credible evidence to back up their position?
wake up usa

AOL

#10 Jun 23, 2010
legalize dope !--- yea,..... what a grand idea !
you are a real genius !
a real Albert Einstein !--
go back to your bong -- jerkoff --
numb your mind ---and wait for your welfare check

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tokar Fest 2017 4 hr name change 15
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 7 hr Resident 4
federal agents in melrose park 7/25/16 11 hr Archangel 13
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 16 hr Logic 1,588
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) 18 hr Ex Melrose Parker 960
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) Thu USA Muslim Soldier 8,886
Redundancy from WILDBILL Wed Mike Casperellizo 32

Lyons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance