Finding the forum writers that are de...

Finding the forum writers that are destroying this page

Posted in the Lyons Falls Forum

Sherlock Holmes

Northville, NY

#1 Sep 11, 2013
This is a great local forum page, with great information, events, local news and debates. However, over the last 3 years, I have noticed it has become more of a site to contribute to the demise of the town, leadership, business's, andIndividuals. I have recently made good repore with an administartor on this site, and have also enlisted the help of a VERY talented IT technician. The information that will be gathered from his research on posts wll include ISP addresses, home addresses of that specific internet subscriber, and the name of the account holder. There is a very thin line between debate, opinion, information, local events and SLANDER. Think twice before you post. For those of you who don't know what that word is, it a chargeable offense. So lets make this site what its intended for! To constructivly improve, and grow our town. I enjoy hearing about local events and hearing debates that may help to improve our town!
watch it buddy

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2013
I will say what I want about who I want, what you gonna do about it?
Serlock Holmes

Northville, NY

#3 Sep 11, 2013
I don't realy have to watch anythng I post.I try to be construcive in what I write on this forum. You are more than welcome to say what you would lik about who you would like to. I, personally, wont do anything about it. If there are problems, or concerns you would like to bring up, feel free to do that. Conversation is how problems are solved. On anoter note with the IT technition know, cell phones cant be traced to a specific owner name, but the company, cell phone number, and location from where the post was writen can be retieved. Goole the words "legal slander". And then maybe instead of wasting your time acting 10 feet tall, you will understand that this town could be great and needs far less people with a chip on their shoulder walking around. God Bless and lets help improve our community.
Teacher

Mayfield, NY

#4 Sep 12, 2013
You have alot of mispelled words in previous post. You want to sound smart, BUT you really are just plain stupid.
john

Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 12, 2013
Unless someone is threatening another person you would have no right to look up peoples info like that or even be able to do a damn thing about it.
Are u worried scum bags

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Sep 12, 2013
I personal think it takes a weak pathic low life to come this site and just be degrading - if u had a problem with someone why not say it to someone's face??? I hope some of these scum bags get called out !!!
nbopqw

Boonville, NY

#7 Sep 12, 2013
Are u worried scum bags wrote:
I personal think it takes a weak pathic low life to come this site and just be degrading - if u had a problem with someone why not say it to someone's face??? I hope some of these scum bags get called out !!!
hi weak pathic low life welcome to the site
Really

Utica, NY

#8 Sep 12, 2013
Serlock Holmes wrote:
I don't realy have to watch anythng I post.I try to be construcive in what I write on this forum. You are more than welcome to say what you would lik about who you would like to. I, personally, wont do anything about it. If there are problems, or concerns you would like to bring up, feel free to do that. Conversation is how problems are solved. On anoter note with the IT technition know, cell phones cant be traced to a specific owner name, but the company, cell phone number, and location from where the post was writen can be retieved. Goole the words "legal slander". And then maybe instead of wasting your time acting 10 feet tall, you will understand that this town could be great and needs far less people with a chip on their shoulder walking around. God Bless and lets help improve our community.
Your a bit far fetched on some of your claims! I would love to find you tracing privet addresses from ips because you will be the one in some pretty serious trouble! Your tech better be pretty damn good so as not to get caught! Track phones are untraceable, free public wifi such as Burger King, Mc Donalds etc are kind of tough too. If you were nearly as smart as you claim then you would be after mac addresses because ips can be changed every few mins and there are actually programs to do it for you. I understand what your saying and I agree with most of your reasoning, but your computer knowledge needs some brushing up. Perhaps I have a masters in cyber forensics and know exactly who you are, then again maybe I'm just as full of shit as you are? Maybe your admin friend needs to look for a new job if in fact information is being leaked to someone other than law enforcement with really good reason? I think a letter to the site admins is in order and a copy of your posts to someone in the proper position to handle cyber bullying because in fact your doing just that with your threat to expose peoples names and home addresses! Your words, think about what you post because there could be consequences for posting false information!
Chuck Norris Fan

Boonville, NY

#9 Sep 12, 2013
Chuck Norris doesn't use SSL. Real SSL's use Chuck Norris.
Sherlock Holmes

Northville, NY

#10 Sep 12, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Your a bit far fetched on some of your claims! I would love to find you tracing privet addresses from ips because you will be the one in some pretty serious trouble! Your tech better be pretty damn good so as not to get caught! Track phones are untraceable, free public wifi such as Burger King, Mc Donalds etc are kind of tough too. If you were nearly as smart as you claim then you would be after mac addresses because ips can be changed every few mins and there are actually programs to do it for you. I understand what your saying and I agree with most of your reasoning, but your computer knowledge needs some brushing up. Perhaps I have a masters in cyber forensics and know exactly who you are, then again maybe I'm just as full of shit as you are? Maybe your admin friend needs to look for a new job if in fact information is being leaked to someone other than law enforcement with really good reason? I think a letter to the site admins is in order and a copy of your posts to someone in the proper position to handle cyber bullying because in fact your doing just that with your threat to expose peoples names and home addresses! Your words, think about what you post because there could be consequences for posting false information!
1st of all, it's ISP, 2nd,, there has to be no leak to obtain any and all information of a land line. 3rd,, there is no false information from posts, login information, location or time of post from these posts MR Masters. I will soon have your information, followed by a phone call to you. Just some information that may help me call your BS out,... I have a registered account through Verizon, A registered ISP #,....gimme a call. I have no reservations about calling out fakes, Mr Masters, attempt to write a written letter to this website, see how that turns out, and the first person to verbally or physically take a swing is the bully. I will simply defend upstanding citizens from full of S@#$, Masters Degree Holders (BS) like yourself from degrading this town.
Sherlock Holmes

Northville, NY

#11 Sep 12, 2013
Teacher wrote:
You have alot of mispelled words in previous post. You want to sound smart, BUT you really are just plain stupid.
Have you ever been so irritated, wound up, or frustrated that you dont watch what you type? I hope you understand.
Sherlock Holmes

Northville, NY

#12 Sep 12, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Your a bit far fetched on some of your claims! I would love to find you tracing privet addresses from ips because you will be the one in some pretty serious trouble! Your tech better be pretty damn good so as not to get caught! Track phones are untraceable, free public wifi such as Burger King, Mc Donalds etc are kind of tough too. If you were nearly as smart as you claim then you would be after mac addresses because ips can be changed every few mins and there are actually programs to do it for you. I understand what your saying and I agree with most of your reasoning, but your computer knowledge needs some brushing up. Perhaps I have a masters in cyber forensics and know exactly who you are, then again maybe I'm just as full of shit as you are? Maybe your admin friend needs to look for a new job if in fact information is being leaked to someone other than law enforcement with really good reason? I think a letter to the site admins is in order and a copy of your posts to someone in the proper position to handle cyber bullying because in fact your doing just that with your threat to expose peoples names and home addresses! Your words, think about what you post because there could be consequences for posting false information!
By the way, please don't call me out on misspelled words in a post. Re-read your own.
Really

Utica, NY

#13 Sep 13, 2013
"Perhaps I have a masters in cyber forensics and know exactly who you are, then again maybe I'm just as full of shit as you are?" You are obviously not capable of understanding what you read! I basically said your full of shit in a nice way and so was I! I could care less about your location, name, spelling or lack of intelligence! Get a grip, smoke some more dope or have another drink to aid in your quest to save the world from cyber bullies and piss off tosser!
Fact

Frankfort, NY

#14 Sep 13, 2013
Fact is a guy from Lowville was arrested last year for stuff he put on topix.com . This is no joke. It was in the media. You can be charged if you slander or threaten. Personally, I think there are a few people on here who should be arrested. It's shameful.
Really

Utica, NY

#15 Sep 13, 2013
Fact wrote:
Fact is a guy from Lowville was arrested last year for stuff he put on topix.com . This is no joke. It was in the media. You can be charged if you slander or threaten. Personally, I think there are a few people on here who should be arrested. It's shameful.
I completely agree with you as well as Mr Holmes! My point is that threatening to get addresses, names etc is in fact against the law. I by no means have a masters in cyber forensics but do in fact know an individual who does and was told that if in fact what this poster is stating is taking place then someone will be in serious trouble! Is this person not in fact threatening to expose and out posters names addresses etc? It is not in fact cyber bullying? Yes people need to stop the slander and bashing I agree, but Holmes is doing the same, but worse!
You will be known soon

Ardsley, NY

#16 Sep 13, 2013
FYI I am in a law suite and I pressed charges on 4 different people or could be same person that is constantly slandering on this sight. The judge is in the process of finishing the paperwork and will be submitted to topix for release of information. It can be done! We expect the trial to take place in April once we can serve the cowards hiding behind this site. See you there.
Really

Utica, NY

#17 Sep 13, 2013
You will be known soon wrote:
FYI I am in a law suite and I pressed charges on 4 different people or could be same person that is constantly slandering on this sight. The judge is in the process of finishing the paperwork and will be submitted to topix for release of information. It can be done! We expect the trial to take place in April once we can serve the cowards hiding behind this site. See you there.
Good for you, it needs to be done by more people, but unfortunately some people don't have the money or don't know how to go about it. Coming on here and advertising you plan on getting personal information on posters isn't the way to do it! It is very important to make sure what you post is truthful! Freedom of speech does not mean you can fabricate information about people to publicly harass and intimidate them!
UMADBRO

United States

#18 Sep 13, 2013
You all sound so computer illiterate. After reading through this thread I have come to one conclusion, you are all old, or retarded. There is no other reason you guys should be this dumb about computers. All a person has to do is tunnel and you can't trace them....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyons Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erin Butzer (May '16) 3 hr Bud Good 15
Herion dealers 3 hr cannot even spell 17
News Port Leyden mayor wins through write-ins, tie v... 4 hr Community member 3
Simeon kent (Jul '14) 7 hr Ha ha 47
7,000 for reindeer 11 hr Stephen King 3
Great American Grocery Store (Mar '13) 19 hr Maybe not 170
Snobs of Boonville (Oct '14) Thu Guess 52

Lyons Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lyons Falls Mortgages