Otis Technology Plans Bigger Expansio...

Otis Technology Plans Bigger Expansion Than Expected

There are 28 comments on the WWNY-TV Watertown story from Jan 10, 2008, titled Otis Technology Plans Bigger Expansion Than Expected. In it, WWNY-TV Watertown reports that:

The expansion of a Lewis County business will be bigger than expected. Otis Technology, which manufactures gun cleaning systems for the military and for civilian customers, announced plans last year to add on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWNY-TV Watertown.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Little Birdie

Chittenango, NY

#1 Jun 10, 2008
Huh.... This is the same place that from what i heard, turned down a local racing team asking for a small sponsorship on a Nascar car, running at a local track, but they can afford to expand a multi million dollar building. They sound really greedy if you ask me!!
boo hoo

Boonville, NY

#2 Jun 12, 2008
Little Birdie wrote:
Huh.... This is the same place that from what i heard, turned down a local racing team asking for a small sponsorship on a Nascar car, running at a local track, but they can afford to expand a multi million dollar building. They sound really greedy if you ask me!!
its there money they can sponsor who they want grow up and go beg for money for your stupid lil race team elsewhere bummmmmm
Hello

Saint Johnsville, NY

#3 Jun 13, 2008
people there r weird the owners i mean knew them when kids were younger
who

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jun 16, 2008
is there daycare any good?
Little Birdie

Ilion, NY

#5 Jun 16, 2008
The day care is a good facility, and boo hoo you can eat a dick, I don't even know the people who asked for the money, all I know is that someone did and it was not for a "stupid lil race team", they supposedly are going to field a Nascar car at AIS, but i also do not know the details I was just wondering why they would turn them down and if it was true, from my quote: "I heard" someone did and "I heard" it was for the Nascar race!!
chilly silly

United States

#6 Jun 16, 2008
they cant give out money....its needed to support habits for their children
i totally agree

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2008
chilly silly wrote:
they cant give out money....its needed to support habits for their children
YOU mean adrianna or whatever her daughter's name is shes a LIL coke head from what i hear
Hello

United States

#8 Jun 23, 2008
me 2 always at TI & she is not even old enough to drink where's her parents anyways guess they could care less
people r stupid

Ilion, NY

#10 Jun 29, 2008
sometimes people need to step back and look at themselves. Ask yourself, do you donate to every person who asks you for a handout? How about the millions of $'s Otis contributes to Hunter Safety and the local gun clubs? You may want to do some research.
As for the daughter , maybe we should be trying to help instead of hinder. Grow up people, look at yourselve. You are all a perfect example of why people continue to be coke heads and not get better... Peace Out!
get a job

Ilion, NY

#11 Jul 2, 2008
I hope they expand.....hopefully the welfares in the county can get a job there.
GrannyBabe

Saint Johnsville, NY

#12 Jul 8, 2008
Like that will ever happen! They might just have to submit to a criminal background check or a piss test. This is a "local gal makes good" story. Wouldn't it be great if she were recognized for her continuing efforts and multiple accomplishments by the locals?
P.S. Good point "people r stupid". Besides the hunter safety etc., they have just recently supported the Lowville VFW, the AUSA River Day, the Sheriff's Dept., etc.. When you consider what they do, and the government contracts they have, what they give back to the community/law enforcement, the military and veteran's groups, etc. makes perfect sense. I applaud them.
yup

Ilion, NY

#13 Jul 17, 2008
get a job wrote:
I hope they expand.....hopefully the welfares in the county can get a job there.
amen
yup

Ilion, NY

#14 Jul 17, 2008
Amen
sad

Ilion, NY

#15 Apr 20, 2009
otis tech, hires low level and low income people. doesnt care to much about hiring from lyons falls. i'm not impressed with them period!!!
Listener

United States

#16 Apr 24, 2009
sad wrote:
otis tech, hires low level and low income people. doesnt care to much about hiring from lyons falls. i'm not impressed with them period!!!
You're just pissed off because YOU think high-tech means you can cut paper dolls out without screwing them up. We're not impressed with your sub-middle school mentality. PERIOD.

Since: Feb 09

Fort Plain, NY

#17 Apr 25, 2009
I dont think of myself as low level or low income and I work at Otis. i think it is a great place to work.
who knew

United States

#18 Jun 1, 2009
i heard that Otis did all that nice expandtions, and hired more people, now they have to start letting people go because the dont have enough order to keep the buzy. isn't that to bad.
all talk

United States

#19 Jun 1, 2009
who knew wrote:
i heard that Otis did all that nice expandtions, and hired more people, now they have to start letting people go because the dont have enough order to keep the buzy. isn't that to bad.
I dont think you know what you are talking about at all. Your english and spelling are not all that great either.
starving for tension

United States

#20 Jun 1, 2009
we will be in another war soon enough. to kill the enemy you need a gun and to keep killing said you need that gun to be clean. LOL
its me

United States

#21 Sep 28, 2009
How dare any of you people bad mouth the OTIS family I have worked there or 3 year's I make good money and they are wonderful to us.If you don't know anything about what goes on there then maybe you shouldn't open you'r mouth's.Just because her daughter had made bad choice's doesn't mean that they are a bad family.How many of you have made bad choice's in you'r life?I think that you are just jealous beacuse you don't work there maybe you should get off you'r lazy asses and find a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyons Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hughes hardware,Going out of buisness sale. 12 min Lie 2
Great American Grocery Store (Mar '13) 19 min ferrett 268
Fahqing pathetic lol 28 min Stfu 123
Queen Paula 4 hr Cry baby 2
Bit_hes Bit_hes every where 6 hr Dave 5
Clifton 17 hr Pat 1
American hotel (Aug '15) 22 hr fly 12

Lyons Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance