Arizona Man Arrested by Lowville Stat...

Arizona Man Arrested by Lowville State Police

There are 18 comments on the Utica Daily News story from Oct 20, 2010, titled Arizona Man Arrested by Lowville State Police. In it, Utica Daily News reports that:

The State Police in Lowville arrested Chad M. Andrew, 37, of Arizona, Tuesday, follwoing a domestic dispute.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Utica Daily News.

duh

Northville, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2010
hasnt he lived in lyons falls most of his life????or is this a different chad andrews?
yup

Boonville, NY

#2 Oct 25, 2010
arizona man my azz. yes it is one in the same chad andrews
none of your buisness

Plainfield, VT

#3 Nov 7, 2011
you better shut your mouths about him he is more of a man that you will ever be,, he is doing nothing but good for his kids and his family. you have nothing good to say dont say it at all... his sister lied to the cops so she wouldnt get into trouble for drug use.. LEAVE HIM ALONE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTHS
boonville bob

Massena, NY

#4 Nov 7, 2011
Yeah he's quite a peice of work,dwi's,drugs burglary's..you name,he's done it.
none of your buisnuess

Plainfield, VT

#5 Nov 8, 2011
YA your so funny he is a good person and he hasn't stolen from anyone so be quiet.ya and your not much better.. leave him alone and keep him outta your mouth cuz he is not a di** that you like to lick haha
boonville bob

Massena, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Interesting response,very mature..skipping 9th grade today?
none of your buisnuess

Plainfield, VT

#7 Nov 9, 2011
no but you did! im very smart and you are gay it seems because you talk about him so much and you seem to have the biggest crush on him! i wouldn't advise you write another thing.
boonville bob

Massena, NY

#8 Nov 9, 2011
Yes,you are very smart and i could qwite possible be gay.How ever that does not change the fact that dude is from lyons falls and has had some rather sticky legal issues
none of your buisnuess

Plainfield, VT

#9 Nov 9, 2011
so what everyone has been in trouble with the cops more than once and no body is perfect so stop talking about it and drop it cuz payback is a bit**
yall know me

South Bend, IN

#10 Feb 27, 2012
none of your buisness wrote:
you better shut your mouths about him he is more of a man that you will ever be,, he is doing nothing but good for his kids and his family. you have nothing good to say dont say it at all... his sister lied to the cops so she wouldnt get into trouble for drug use.. LEAVE HIM ALONE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTHS
I Know this is a little late but what does chad getting his ass beat, then threatening someone with a gun have to do with his sister and drugs?
none of your buisnuess

Williamstown, VT

#11 Mar 22, 2012
i dont know. but his daughter got put into foster care because dawn and chad beat her. hes not a man just a pu**y. he will be back in N.Y soon...so watch out or he might try to have you arrested
I dunno bout all this

Westmoreland, NY

#12 Mar 22, 2012
none of your buisnuess wrote:
YA your so funny he is a good person and he hasn't stolen from anyone so be quiet.ya and your not much better.. leave him alone and keep him outta your mouth cuz he is not a di** that you like to lick haha
Seems to me your friend your defending wouldn't be being talked about on here if he were not ARRESTED!! When you get ARRESTED people are going to talk. Maybe you should pipe down a little.
ridiculous

United States

#13 Mar 22, 2012
so what everyone has been in trouble with the cops more than once and no body is perfect so stop talking about it and drop it cuz payback is a bit**
Its funny you should mention this, but I have actually never "been in trouble with the cops", let alone more than once. Its not uncommon to actually follow the law and stay out of jail!
its true

Williamstown, VT

#14 May 11, 2012
I dunno bout all this wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me your friend your defending wouldn't be being talked about on here if he were not ARRESTED!! When you get ARRESTED people are going to talk. Maybe you should pipe down a little.
He hit his daughter so much they took her away to foster care, she is almost 18. WHa tkind of man beats his own kids. He should be shot. HE didnt get arrested tho. he just got a slap on the wrist. the suck up
little do u know

Boonville, NY

#15 May 17, 2015
Wow if any of you knew all the facts he is always jumping state,has many warrants for all different things,he's is a child abuse,Child rapest,drug addict,puke and I know first hand.he only has a Arizona licence he's right in forestport with his wife and girlfriend !
little do u know

Boonville, NY

#16 May 17, 2015
i dont know. but his daughter got put into foster care because dawn and chad beat her. hes not a man just a pu**y. he will be back in N.Y soon...so watch out or he might try to have you arrested
That's all true!!!!!!!
little do u know

Boonville, NY

#17 May 17, 2015
none of your buisness wrote:
YEA OK &#128076;
little do u know

Boonville, NY

#18 May 17, 2015
yall know me wrote:
<quoted text>
I Know this is a little late but what does chad getting his ass beat, then threatening someone with a gun have to do with his sister and drugs?
Talk about drug use HA I have heard it all now! That tha pot calling the kettle black!! Had nothing to do with his sister!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyons Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out of work again 4 hr Worker 1
Tramps of Boonville 12 hr Fungus 2
Ready for Hillary (Feb '16) Thu Blutarski 29
Camp Russell Thu Refined redneck 7
Name the Welfare fraud violators Aug 24 Taxpayers 3
Snobs of Boonville (Oct '14) Aug 24 Melting 50
Boonville is a really terrible town to live in (Nov '15) Aug 23 4reeel 13

Lyons Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance