Port Leyden Teen Accused Of Stealing ...

Port Leyden Teen Accused Of Stealing $19K From Employer

There are 44 comments on the WWNY-TV Watertown story from Dec 11, 2007, titled Port Leyden Teen Accused Of Stealing $19K From Employer. In it, WWNY-TV Watertown reports that:

The Lewis County Sheriff's Department accused a Port Leyden teenager of stealing more than $19,000 from his employer. via WWNY-TV Watertown

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWNY-TV Watertown.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pissed off in pl

Ilion, NY

#2 Apr 1, 2008
what is your problem you haven't always been a good little girl
pissed off in pl

Ilion, NY

#3 Apr 1, 2008
what is your problem you haven't always been a good little girl miss sheriff
Sheriff

Ilion, NY

#4 Apr 1, 2008
better to be pissed off then pissed on
PL trash

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2008
Do you really think she would be on this bs site and actually use the name "sheriff". You are a good example of this area. Grow up and realize it's not her. Every day this place gets dumber and dumber.
blondie talkin

Ilion, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2008
How do u know that it not her,unless you know who we are talkin about! Talk about people gettin dumber,take a look in the mirror! Oh what do u think your area is any better your not even from around here so just shut the hell up!!!
pissed off in pl

Ilion, NY

#8 Apr 8, 2008
thanks blondie you rock
blondie talkin

Ilion, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2008
Well i guess everyone got the point and did what pissed off in pl said! It's about time, so 2 you sheriff and PL trash thanx 4 shutting the !@#$ up! Buy the way i just wanted 2 know is your name PL trash because you are?
THEplGang

Ilion, NY

#18 May 8, 2008
talk people
Yeah ok

United States

#19 May 8, 2008
What the hell is wrong with you THEpIGang? Are you proud of yourself, having drugs in PL? It is people like you who absolutly disgust me. Grow up and get a life instead of putting comments on here bragging about drugs and fighting! It is a real good influence on the children around this community. As for your friend maybe he should worry about how his future is going to look behind bars instead of stealing and buying drugs. It is pretty obvious that you are doing drugs because you can't spell and you make no sense at all!
Some People

United States

#20 May 9, 2008
I agree with "Yeah Ok". I think you are right. People need to grow up and stop the drugs and fighting!
THEplGang

Ilion, NY

#22 May 10, 2008
Yeah ok wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you THEpIGang? Are you proud of yourself, having drugs in PL? It is people like you who absolutly disgust me. Grow up and get a life instead of putting comments on here bragging about drugs and fighting! It is a real good influence on the children around this community. As for your friend maybe he should worry about how his future is going to look behind bars instead of stealing and buying drugs. It is pretty obvious that you are doing drugs because you can't spell and you make no sense at all!
we are proud P.L. rocks

Since: May 08

Frankfort, NY

#23 May 10, 2008
yo he didnt steel 19K n spend it on drugs, i remeber him spending it on gas, tires, a new coat, n beer so [email protected] u
Some People

United States

#25 May 11, 2008
THEplGang you are so mature. Your not running anything. Keep hiding behind a computer screen. I have faith in our justice system. They will arrest you and then you will be right where you belong.
Some People

United States

#29 May 12, 2008
I have faith in our justice systm and they will put you where you belong. You will be sitting in jail instead of hiding behind a computer screen. You think your so cool because your involved with drugs. Actually all that makes you is a LOSER!!
PL Gang

Ilion, NY

#30 May 16, 2008
Some People wrote:
I have faith in our justice systm and they will put you where you belong. You will be sitting in jail instead of hiding behind a computer screen. You think your so cool because your involved with drugs. Actually all that makes you is a LOSER!!
We have done it for 15 years. And still going
Nasty me

Ilion, NY

#31 May 16, 2008
PL Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
We have done it for 15 years. And still going
Where are you going? Oh now I know TO HELL
stacey

Ilion, NY

#32 May 16, 2008
everyone needs to stay out of peoples shit.
Crystal

United States

#33 May 17, 2008
You are right about that "Nasty Me". People who brag about doing drugs and keeping them in PL are going NO WHERE!! Most likey they are sitting on welfare collecting our hard earned money.
if you care

Boonville, NY

#34 May 17, 2008
nobody cares what you think crystal
Crystal

United States

#35 May 18, 2008
The truth hurts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyons Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunoco reopened 8 hr Curious 9
Shop Local Boonville facebook page 10 hr Smart shopper 1
mercers ice cream Sat 4reeel 28
directv and dish network losing channels Sat concerned 1
Boonville is a really terrible town to live in (Nov '15) Sat concerned 14
travis weber Sat ryan 7
Chelsea dafoe Sat Huck 14

Lyons Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance