What if Betty Little and environmentalists joined forces in Albany?

Mar 24, 2010 Full story: WSLU-FM Canton

Here's a list of North Country institutions threatened with closure, if things don't change radically in Albany over the next few weeks: -State prisons in Lyon Mountain and Moriah.

Read more
firefighters old friend

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2010
someone has missed a very big mistake that our gov patterson has made....he has set $800,000 aside in this years' budget to build 2 trailers at 5 points correctional facility for inmate conjugal visits!! this has been in all the central ny papers with a great deal of editorial comments...can you imagine what $800,000 would do for the tupper lake school district? or what $800,000 would do to enhance community development in tupper lake?or what this amount of money would do towards stopping closures?? good luck in your endeavors from me in rome ny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyon Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Correctional Facility (Dec '08) Mar 25 released 52
Information about Adirondack Storage Barns Chat... (Jan '14) Mar 4 dafull927 9
News Malone to seek asbestos-removal bids (Jul '11) Jan '15 jstrong196 2
Who is MIKE Garrow Jan '15 Farmer13 1
News Heroin busts made in Malone (Jan '10) Jan '15 bobby 96
News Author takes a look at bootlegging in the north... (Aug '14) Dec '14 Crow 4
News Authorities charge 23 in welfare fraud crackdown (Mar '14) Nov '14 pissed off tax payer 61
Lyon Mountain Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lyon Mountain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]