Ogdensburg woman stabbed man in fight

Ogdensburg woman stabbed man in fight

There are 8 comments on the www.watertowndailytimes.com story from Feb 25, 2010, titled Ogdensburg woman stabbed man in fight. In it, www.watertowndailytimes.com reports that:

A Lyon Mountain man was stabbed three times early Wednesday during an argument, St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.watertowndailytimes.com.

Karma-oh yeah

Potsdam, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2010
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND-HE FINALLY GOT SOME OF WHAT HE DESERVES!!!!!!!!!!
Moi

Roanoke, VA

#2 Feb 25, 2010
Wow, people really don't like that guy. Glad to see peeps on Di's side.

“Correct your Grammar... NOW!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 25, 2010
Up until today I've never heard anyone say anything but nice things about him. Seriously. I think it must be the people picking sides thing that always happens in these situations.
disappointed in oburg

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2010
I think its poetic justice when one druggy stabs another druggie.
A Resident of Syracuse

Long Eddy, NY

#5 Mar 9, 2010
Grammar_Police is BI Sexual
A Resident of Syracuse

Long Eddy, NY

#6 Mar 12, 2010
The Ogdensburg City Police Dept do drugs to. They are all druggies. The Detectives steal the drugs from the evidense room and sell it.
snicklefritz

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 2, 2010
that sounds like a good way to boost revenue for the city.
Anonymous

Taberg, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2010
yah ur right u are are duggy leave diane alone she is a person with a family and a heart if u had a fat ass on u trying to beat u and shit u would do anything to defend yourself if not ur stupid bitch.. she awesome person and means well.. cant judge people when u have your own problems if ur not a druggy then ur a dealer if not then u just know how to hide i know nurses that do drugs that have hep c that party w teens and live a life of secrets. everyone has a past and a future awaiting so i'd watch what u say. u might just trip on ur own words

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyon Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... Wed killer 436
News Investigators interview convicted rapist James ... (Jul '09) Mar 7 fatherfail 28
Who Is The Worst Mother In Chateaugay (Aug '16) Jan '17 Idiots 2
fuel oil prices Jan '17 just looking for ... 1
Sueiside in chateaugay Dec '16 justbeingaass 2
News Former Malone prison guard admits role in marij... (Jul '16) Nov '16 Dirty Harry 7
News DAs office looks into ethics of officials (Apr '08) Sep '16 take notes here 22

Lyon Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lyon Mountain Mortgages