Reveals Cows Hit, Burned at Clinton C...

Reveals Cows Hit, Burned at Clinton County Dairy Farm

There are 1 comment on the PETA story from Mar 15, 2012, titled Reveals Cows Hit, Burned at Clinton County Dairy Farm. In it, PETA reports that:

Video Showing Supplier of Milk to Maker of McCadam and Cabot Cheeses Prompts Call for Disciplinary Action, Reforms at Cooperative Peru, N.Y. -- PETA's just-completed undercover investigation of a dairy factory farm that supplies milk to the maker of Vermont-based Cabot cheeses has revealed that calves' horn buds were burned off their heads as the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PETA.

Supporter

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2012
Though Not An Animal Lover I Do Believe Animals Should Be Treated With Care And Respect As People Are. They Do Not Deserve Cruelty.

As A Former Worker Of The Mega Farm I Call This I Have To Say I Only Worked For Less Than An Hour And Walked Out.

Thought I Would Give Farming A Try As They Seemed To Pay Well At The Time Many Years Ago.

I Was Told To Hit The Cow With A Shovel And Pitch Fork As How Else Would They Move.

I Was Up To Cow SH ... Up To My Ear In That Hour I Worked And Would Never Think Of Doing This To Animals So I Walked Out.

My Clothes Reeeeeked Of Cow POOP Which Was Worse Than The Smell Of Peru.

I Believe Environmental Groups Should Get Involved To See What They Are Really Spreading On The Soil.

Are They Feeding The Cows With A Growth Hormone Or That BHT? Stuff They Put In Milk? If So, Is That Polluting The Soil As Well.

I Always Said That Wasn't Right And Glad This Is Being Looked Into Further.

Please I Hope Money Doesn't Sway Any Decisions And Make The Mega Farm Come Out Smelling Like Roses.

Buying All The Land Around Makes Me Wonder What Is Really Going On?

That Is Strictly My Experience And Opinions What Are Yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyon Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fuel oil prices May 24 david238684 2
The Laughing Hen May 9 Billy 1
Looking for names of grandparents in Lancto family Apr 30 Gramcracker 1
Drowned Dogs Apr '17 concerned 1
Guess who has herpes Apr '17 Ding dong 1
News Firefighters make quick work of Chateaugay blaze Mar '17 love the north co... 1
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... Mar '17 Dead to the world 442

Lyon Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lyon Mountain Mortgages