FBI assisting in Darryl Walters inves...

FBI assisting in Darryl Walters investigation

There are 21 comments on the The Ledger Independent - Maysville, Kentucky story from Feb 23, 2008, titled FBI assisting in Darryl Walters investigation. In it, The Ledger Independent - Maysville, Kentucky reports that:

“According to (Walters), he knew the girls and dated them, He claims they were prostitutes, but he has yet to give us a reason fro killing them.”

Like a page out of a television script, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents have been called in to assist local law enforcement in investigating the murder claims of Darryl Walters. via The Ledger Independent - Maysville, K...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ledger Independent - Maysville, Kentucky.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eric Walters

Bethel, OH

#1 May 6, 2008
i know he did it . he admitted it, but i cant hardly believe it
Walt

South Ozone Park, NY

#2 May 6, 2008
Hard to believe the FBI is getting off their useless asses to do something. The FBI office in Portsmouth & Cincinnati covers up the Corruption in Portsmouth & Scioto County. May Cancer eat the guts of these thug turds.
dave stone

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2008
i worked with the guy in chicago, then one of our ba's transfer this hill billy in our local, what kind of guy kills a 13 year old boy, shoots him in the head, and only does 90 days in jail. SHAME ON THE LAW ENFORCEMENT
cordelia krull

AOL

#4 Jun 15, 2008
i know he say's he did it, but i don't believe it. this is not the sweet gentle man i know.
cordelia krull

AOL

#5 Jun 15, 2008
dave stone wrote:
i worked with the guy in chicago, then one of our ba's transfer this hill billy in our local, what kind of guy kills a 13 year old boy, shoots him in the head, and only does 90 days in jail. SHAME ON THE LAW ENFORCEMENT
in reply to your comment it was an accident&maybe his sentence did not sit well with people, but you don't have to live with the fact of it happening he does.also the HILLBILLY as you refer to does have a name!!!
Michelle Shumaker

Franklin, PA

#6 Apr 4, 2009
I can't believe you say something like this about my uncle. That Hillbilly is my uncle and the kid he killed was not done on purpose. Haven't you ever made a mistake in your life?? If you say no then you must be Jesus!!! He is a great man with family too. Lets see how you would be if you accendintly killed a kid.. You more then likely could not live with yourself.. So instead of putting others down, stop take alook around your life isn't much better huh??? So I will pray for you cause you don't have any manners....
dave stone wrote:
Wheelersburg Resident

Park Ridge, NJ

#7 Apr 4, 2009
His victims' family members should fight any chance this man ever has at parole and I for one certainly hope they make their efforts known to the public so that myself and others can do whatever it takes to help them keep this man behind bars where he belongs. Personally I think he should have been executed!!!
TIM SALODA

Munster, IN

#8 May 4, 2009
Mabye the 13 year old boy was an accident, but what about the three young women. they were humans, who did not deserve there fait. How did Hill Billys D&A end up on there bodys, o ya it must have been an accident. I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE THE HILL BILLYS NOT GETTING OUT ANY TIME SOON. DARRLY WAS ALLWAYS A SUCK ASS ON THE JOB, AND I SURE HE IS DOING THE SAME IN PRISON.
TIM SALODA

Munster, IN

#9 May 4, 2009
cordelia krull wrote:
i know he say's he did it, but i don't believe it. this is not the sweet gentle man i know.
GET A GRIP DAMN DONT YOU KNOW THAT JOHN WAYNE GACY, RICHARD SPECK, AND JEFFERY DAMER WERE ALL GENTLE KIND MEN,WHEN THEY WERN'T RAPING AND KILLING PEOPLE.
tjironhead

Wilmington, NC

#10 Nov 2, 2012
tim you arent much of an ironworker talking about being a suck ass. He took great pride in being one of the best connectors and phone men in the country. Regardless of his fucked up life on the side you want to talk ironwork any one of these so called hillbillies would work circles around your ignorant ass any day of the week. Thats why he was transfered into your local. good luck mr ironworker
a mother

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2012
Michelle Shumaker wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you say something like this about my uncle. That Hillbilly is my uncle and the kid he killed was not done on purpose. Haven't you ever made a mistake in your life?? If you say no then you must be Jesus!!! He is a great man with family too. Lets see how you would be if you accendintly killed a kid.. You more then likely could not live with yourself.. So instead of putting others down, stop take alook around your life isn't much better huh??? So I will pray for you cause you don't have any manners....
I can't believe your defending this piece of ''''. He should never see the light of day, You kill two girls that have family that loves them no matter what they have done with their lives then accidentally kill a little boy!! May he got hell, and I wouldnt have admitted he was my uncle.
Beth

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Nov 2, 2012
I knew one of the girls that he murdered..when i first heard that she was murdered i figured that a stranger did it . I was shocked to find out it was somebody she dated .she grew up in my neighborhood it was very sad.
Haley comer

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 6, 2012
CHes my father.
Hes never been there for me.
i wish i could meet him &you meet all my siblings from his side
guess who

Logan, OH

#14 Nov 9, 2012
he shoould have gottin life for killing the little boy he messed up alot of lifes besides hes never gettin out anyways so lets try to let the familys try to forget about that piece of shit
All of 769

Punxsutawney, PA

#15 Jun 30, 2013
tjironhead wrote:
tim you arent much of an ironworker talking about being a suck ass. He took great pride in being one of the best connectors and phone men in the country. Regardless of his fucked up life on the side you want to talk ironwork any one of these so called hillbillies would work circles around your ignorant ass any day of the week. Thats why he was transfered into your local. good luck mr ironworker
TJ, How would you know what a good Ironworker is anyway? the Walters family hasn't know a good hand since "spitter" retired, your grandpa. As for you, Darryl, Bill, and Fang, all of you guys couldn't stick a spud in a fat hogs ass.
He is a Serial Killer

Ashland, KY

#16 Jul 2, 2013
so this is the pos that killed 2 girls from Portsmouth, huh, and another girl from Adams County? I know one of those girls was only 19 years old and she was dumped in Franklin Furnace. How long had this joker been going around killing? They probably don't even know just how many he did kill! What about the girl who has been missing since '98 - Angela Holsinger is her name. Could he be responsible for her?
I cannot understand why anyone would want to claim him as family and up hold him!

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#17 Jul 2, 2013
Can you prove he even knew Angela Holsinger, or was even around the same area she was in? You just make bold accusations. What proof have you discovered?
He is a Serial Killer wrote:
so this is the pos that killed 2 girls from Portsmouth, huh, and another girl from Adams County? I know one of those girls was only 19 years old and she was dumped in Franklin Furnace. How long had this joker been going around killing? They probably don't even know just how many he did kill! What about the girl who has been missing since '98 - Angela Holsinger is her name. Could he be responsible for her?
I cannot understand why anyone would want to claim him as family and up hold him!
Bellie Brakes

Ashland, KY

#18 Jul 2, 2013
Kellie Stakes wrote:
Can you prove he even knew Angela Holsinger, or was even around the same area she was in? You just make bold accusations. What proof have you discovered? <quoted text>
no accusations - no proof - mere speculation - no vibration - didn't mean ta steal your joy// rain on your parade.

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#19 Jul 2, 2013
Oh you didn't rain on my parade. But you did do this to me
Bellie Brakes wrote:
<quoted text>
no accusations - no proof - mere speculation - no vibration - didn't mean ta steal your joy// rain on your parade.
Bellie Brakes

Ashland, KY

#20 Jul 2, 2013
Kellie Stakes wrote:
Oh you didn't rain on my parade. But you did do this to me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mGrQTRcxdToXX <quoted text>
smh...rme
http://youtu.be/4fk2prKnYnI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynx Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony furnish (May '10) 5 hr the ex 19
jessica james (Nov '09) 5 hr fgdu 2
manchesters finest 10 hr just me 2
Melody Stapleton 10 hr guessing 32
Name the stupidest, laziest, most apathetic peo... 11 hr wellinformedroman 1
Cute guy 12 hr Just wondering 8
Brittany Ward (Oct '09) 15 hr Wamsley Mayor 73
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynx Mortgages