South Gate police shoot and wound man in Lynwood

Mar 18, 2010 Full story: LA Daily News 22

South Gate police shot and wounded a man in nearby Lynwood early today, authorities said.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

SFV

#1 Mar 19, 2010
Good shot.
logan

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2010
i was there he got a shoot to the chest and one to the head !!!
saw it all!!!
Lynwood resident

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2010
For the two idiots that posted the comments! Lucky for the unarmed man south gate pd are lousy shooters and most of the 20 shots hit the man's house and ajacent houses. Lucky for southgate pd only the unarmed man got shot. Hopefully south gate pd get investigated for this. Thanks Lynwood sheriffs for allowing south gate pd to enter our city and shoot up our citizens.
hum

South Gate, CA

#4 Mar 22, 2010
Lynwood resident wrote:
For the two idiots that posted the comments! Lucky for the unarmed man south gate pd are lousy shooters and most of the 20 shots hit the man's house and ajacent houses. Lucky for southgate pd only the unarmed man got shot. Hopefully south gate pd get investigated for this. Thanks Lynwood sheriffs for allowing south gate pd to enter our city and shoot up our citizens.
And what FINE citizens you all have , who committ robberies in neighboring cities. Yeah, sorry to say, but he chose to do the crime, and now he has to pay the piper. As a victim of a robbery before, I salute the police.
Maria

Garden Grove, CA

#5 Mar 24, 2010
hum wrote:
<quoted text>
And what FINE citizens you all have , who committ robberies in neighboring cities. Yeah, sorry to say, but he chose to do the crime, and now he has to pay the piper. As a victim of a robbery before, I salute the police.
I say to this idiot just keep your mouth close, no one should have an opinion if they dont know for sure or at lest seen something.go waste your time somewhere else and quit running your mouth."hum"
Maria

Garden Grove, CA

#6 Mar 24, 2010
to the idiot "hum" I think you shouldn't say anything because you didn't see or know for sure.Go waste your time somewhere else, and quit running your mouth, Southgate is not one of the GREATEST areas in Southern CALI either. o.k
Lynwood Resident

South San Francisco, CA

#7 Mar 30, 2010
I think Cop's need to practice on thier rules of engagement. No returning fire unless one is fired upon. Not following orders or not having repect for cops shouldn't trigger a firing squad. South Gate police is in deep shit now. It funny how the real facts don't make it to the public.If it would of been the other way around the media would have crucified the guy.
Lynwood East

Pasadena, CA

#8 Mar 30, 2010
If he robbed someone, then I say good. Shoot him down, gun or no gun. We do not need people like that around. I mean what if he robbed your mom, or one of your kids. F.T.P.
Loco

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Apr 4, 2010
Lynwood Resident wrote:
I think Cop's need to practice on thier rules of engagement. No returning fire unless one is fired upon. Not following orders or not having repect for cops shouldn't trigger a firing squad. South Gate police is in deep shit now. It funny how the real facts don't make it to the public.If it would of been the other way around the media would have crucified the guy.
Hey brain surgeon, what a great idea!!
Let the bad guys shoot first!!!
Wow, you are a genius man!! HA HA HA HA
Buffalo Bill

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Apr 4, 2010
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
I say to this idiot just keep your mouth close, no one should have an opinion if they dont know for sure or at lest seen something.go waste your time somewhere else and quit running your mouth."hum"
Hey Maria, it's too bad that scumbag didn't die huh!!
He shouldn't have been going around robbing people at gunpoint.
Let's hope he learned a lesson.
Ex-Chucote

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Apr 8, 2010
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Maria, it's too bad that scumbag didn't die huh!!
He shouldn't have been going around robbing people at gunpoint.
Let's hope he l'searned a lesson.
I agree man. This puto from Lynwood Scum got a big break. He should be DEAD. He deserves to be dead. He is the lowest of the scum. He is a piece of caca. And there's a lot more like him. F all these gangsters. lets kill them all.
rustybutt

London, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2010
who cares,im the best rapper and beebxxer in town
Truth

Irvine, CA

#14 Apr 8, 2010
Southgate. Now there's a little suburban jewel that turned into a negro and latino gangbanging skankhole.

I think even the modern liberals fled the place for their own safety.
rustybutt

London, KY

#15 Apr 12, 2010
the cop probaly had a flashback and thought he was still in the marines.shooting at iraqi children
lynwood guy

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 4, 2010
south gate cops are the rejects from the lapd academy.no one should be gunned down if they are unarmed.I dont care if it was charles manson if they are not threatening a cops life they should noy be able to use a gun.What happened to the the stun guns,pepper sprays,and all that other non lethal weapons cops are always braggin about.those officers should be put on trial and made responsible for shooting him. and no i dont cared about the scunbag robber. f the police and f the robber. as a matter of fact f all of south gate
Marquitos

Beverly Hills, CA

#18 Jul 4, 2010
Really I Think South Gate Cops Suck, They Would Rather Mess With Someone Who Is Not doing Anything But Walking, Instead Of Getting The Punks Who Think There Hard, You So Called Gangsters That Played out In 93 When There Was A Peace Treaty. Beside's The One Who Was Shot You Need Respect His Family, It Could Of Been Any One
El Jefe de Maymadera

United States

#19 Jul 10, 2010
South Gate PD are a bunch of dirty cops - I hope they get disbanded and terminated like Maywood. South Needs marshal Law bring in the Sheriffs. South gate is a little tijuana ....there is always some contract cartel killing or gang related kidnapping home invasion guy getting shot in the head in south gate....its like WOW, we all know this but the local PD south gate dont get care to know or find out
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jul 14, 2010
El Jefe de Maymadera wrote:
South Gate PD are a bunch of dirty cops - I hope they get disbanded and terminated like Maywood. South Needs marshal Law bring in the Sheriffs. South gate is a little tijuana ....there is always some contract cartel killing or gang related kidnapping home invasion guy getting shot in the head in south gate....its like WOW, we all know this but the local PD south gate dont get care to know or find out
Shuhtuhp Bruce Leflar.
Dirty Harry

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Jul 15, 2010
Long live SGPD!!The best police department.
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jul 16, 2010
Dirty Harry wrote:
Long live SGPD!!The best police department.
Whatever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello Hills: Decades in the Waiting 8 hr Chaconaholic 10
Skateboarders Steven Fernandez, Keelan Dadd dra... 10 hr Honeyscummy 3
News Finding right fit for Los Angeles still eludes NFL (Apr '14) 13 hr bhesh 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Save you lives 19,719
How can I delete my topix account? (Sep '11) 16 hr stacey Barron 12
Gerdes Park in Norwalk is infested with illegal... 21 hr Tiashawn 2
you try too hard 21 hr Tiashawn 9

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 29 at 3:19PM PDT

Lynwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lynwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]