Comments
21 - 40 of 53 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013
Lauren

San Diego, CA

#23 Feb 12, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
cause he was a stinking koon
You make fe F-ing sick. It's people like you who he was against. Go back to the nazi meeting you came frome.
Lauren

San Diego, CA

#24 Feb 12, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
New York white trash.
You're one of them. You are the face of LAPD. Bullies. Sickening.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#25 Feb 12, 2013
Simone is a joke wrote:
Mr. Dorner, I commend you for your efforts. You are a true American Hero and I plan on giving my son the middle name of Christopher to commemorate your cause! I have already given my daughter Assatta as a middle name to show respect for Asdatta Shakur, a Black Panther in exile in Cuba. The Cuban government is watching over here because of how racist and biased her trial was. Thank you, Chris!
Name that newest member of the welfare plantation after the charred remains of a maid kidnapping, daughter ambushing, Obamabot piece of trash. LOL

When your son applies for a job make sure he tells all prospective employers he is named for a leftist murderer.

What will that son's first name be? Mao? Hugo? Che? Karl? Fidel? LOL

Go cry to Makil Zulu Shabazz. LOL
Para401

Inglewood, CA

#26 Feb 12, 2013
Biggest Fan wrote:
I have much respect for you Chris!! You took 2 more cops out on your way out , they had to set the place on fire to get you cause they were scared to death of you!! I want to set up a charity in honor of Mr Dorner at least help his family and his burial costs!! I admire yiu greatly, you stood up for what you belived in and you sacrificed yourself for your higher morals. This is how the American Revolution started, how slavery ended, Its about someone taking a stand against injustice!! you will always have a place in my heart! I love you Chris!
Amen, I will contribute because he was our dark knight.
William S

El Monte, CA

#28 Feb 12, 2013
R. I. P Chris. The ones he took are collateral. Had to happen. Those that are demonizing Dorner are just racist libtards.
William S

El Monte, CA

#29 Feb 12, 2013
Racists with no honor. Spineless and conformed
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#30 Feb 12, 2013
William S wrote:
Racists with no honor. Spineless and conformed
I think we can say an example of spinelessness is when an Obama supporter wigs out, cries racism, then ambushes the daughter of someone he is mad at and kidnaps two maids.

Chris Dorner = NO HONOR

Just keeping it real!
William S

El Monte, CA

#31 Feb 12, 2013
Making a statement for what you believe in and taking his cause to that level is indeed honorable. Of course, you're the type to focus on the negative aspect. You're saying that the defenseless women and children casualties in Afghanistan are justified? That our troops can take innocent lives and come home heroes? What was the cause? And don't say they were defending our country. That excuse has been over said and lost justification long ago
southern pride

Oklahoma City, OK

#32 Feb 13, 2013
They should tie his corpse upright and use it for bayonet training
William S

El Monte, CA

#33 Feb 13, 2013
Jimmie have been rustled lol
William S

El Monte, CA

#34 Feb 13, 2013
Jimmies*
TARGETS ON PEOPLES BACKS

Slidell, LA

#35 Feb 13, 2013
I am HAPPY You are DEAD BYTCH!

fatuous1
RIP Christopher Dorner

Wellsboro, PA

#36 Feb 13, 2013
:'(
mexicans hate obama

Phoenix, AZ

#37 Feb 13, 2013
Obama sucks huge cracker nuts
costoftruth

United States

#38 Feb 13, 2013
be at peace now, your voice echos across the world...you have been heard, and the words are clear!! You took a stand against an injustice created by a corrupt bunch of cops (LAPD) who think they are above the law and better than you and me. Yet they cry and say you are a crazy killer cause of your tactics, but the truth is you tried to play by the rules, but they didn't, and the only way you saw any progress in your case was by playing dirty like them. That says something has got to change or people will continue to find whatever actions work for there voice to be heard. I dont believe in killing or hurting people myself, but i do believe there are other ways. If our leaders and our systems were not corrupt these events would not have taken place. Dorner, you took lives and to me that is a sad thing but also you stood up and fought and sacrificed your life in hopes of getting justice from an unjust system. You were wronged and lost everything because you did what was right and not what was easy. You showed courage and humility. You were kind and caring when most of your fellow officers would have turned the other cheek because taking up a fellow officers side is more important than doing the right thing...and doing what they are paid to do. you did these things because you were a good man. I will not focus on what people say you did wrong, like most people do... instead i see all the good that was unnoticed until you forced it to be noticed. You, one man, regardless if your actions are judged right or wrong by us, have put a dent in this unjust, corrupt, racist and broken system. You brought to light what they usually would be able to keep hidden. Change will come from your actions...a good change. Many people may be spared pain, brutalities, and injustices because good officers, like yourself, oneday may have their voices heard without being punished for bringing corruption to the light. You got results and that cannot be ignored. Instead of seeing you as a evil, crazy criminal i see you for what you really are. You are a martyr, a hero, a bringer of change,...but above all else you are a example of a result of what a broken system, a corrupt department, and a unjust world can and will create. You are the outcome of greed, racism, selfritiousness, corruption and loss of humility in our police departments. You are a example to them of how real this s*&t can get, of how far some people will go to fight to right a wrong, of what thier actions can creat and the impact that it can have. R.I.P. dorner. The news continues to bash you and try to make you look bad, as im sure there supposed to. But even so, thete are those out there like myself who know the truth and understand what you were fighting for, and understand what it feels like to get wronged or f#&ked by the police force in one way or another. I know personaly. I also know how hopeless and powerless it feels just trying to get justice against the poliece department. When they are wrong they bully you untill you see that there is nothing you can do because there is know justice when it involves them. You are small and they are big...you are powerless. You cannot understand how that feels unless u been in a situation like that. Now i realize there is no justice because knowone was looking. When the world is looking though...justice will be had. And Mr Dorner the world was watching your fight and your name will be cleared. Well done. No matter how they paint you i will always respect you and respect your courage. You will not be forgotten... and thank you for standing up for that man that got hit while in cuffs. That means alot to me. I was beat up by a policeoffice oneday. Unprovoked i was beat down in front of all my neighbors and familly. Even so i got no justice, just a long slow runaround. Thank you dorner and God rest your soul, i do believe you found and fullfilled your purpose. You inspire many
Justice

United States

#39 Feb 13, 2013
costoftruth wrote:
be at peace now, your voice echos across the world...you have been heard, and the words are clear!! You took a stand against an injustice created by a corrupt bunch of cops (LAPD) who think they are above the law and better than you and me. Yet they cry and say you are a crazy killer cause of your tactics, but the truth is you tried to play by the rules, but they didn't, and the only way you saw any progress in your case was by playing dirty like them. That says something has got to change or people will continue to find whatever actions work for there voice to be heard. I dont believe in killing or hurting people myself, but i do believe there are other ways. If our leaders and our systems were not corrupt these events would not have taken place. Dorner, you took lives and to me that is a sad thing but also you stood up and fought and sacrificed your life in hopes of getting justice from an unjust system. You were wronged and lost everything because you did what was right and not what was easy. You showed courage and humility. You were kind and caring when most of your fellow officers would have turned the other cheek because taking up a fellow officers side is more important than doing the right thing...and doing what they are paid to do. you did these things because you were a good man. I will not focus on what people say you did wrong, like most people do... instead i see all the good that was unnoticed until you forced it to be noticed. You, one man, regardless if your actions are judged right or wrong by us, have put a dent in this unjust, corrupt, racist and broken system. You brought to light what they usually would be able to keep hidden. Change will come from your actions...a good change. Many people may be spared pain, brutalities, and injustices because good officers, like yourself, oneday may have their voices heard without being punished for bringing corruption to the light. You got results and that cannot be ignored. Instead of seeing you as a evil, crazy criminal i see you for what you really are. You are a martyr, a hero, a bringer of change,...but above all else you are a example of a result of what a broken system, a corrupt department, and a unjust world can and will create. You are the outcome of greed, racism, selfritiousness, corruption and loss of humility in our police departments. You are a example to them of how real this s*&t can get, of how far some people will go to fight to right a wrong, of what thier actions can creat and the impact that it can have. R.I.P. dorner. The news continues to bash you and try to make you look bad, as im sure there supposed to. But even so, thete are those out there like myself who know the truth and understand what you were fighting for, and understand what it feels like to get wronged or f#&ked by the police force in one way or another. I know personaly. I also know how hopeless and powerless it feels just trying to get justice against the poliece department. When they are wrong they bully you untill you see that there is nothing you can do because there is know justice when it involves them. You are small and they are big...you are powerless. You cannot understand how that feels unless u been in a situation like that. Now i realize there is no justice because knowone was looking. When the world is looking though...justice will be had. And Mr Dorner the world was watching your fight and your name will be cleared. Well done. No matter how they paint you i will always respect you and respect your courage. You will not be forgotten... and thank you for standing up for that man that got hit while in cuffs. That means alot to me. I was beat up by a policeoffice oneday. Unprovoked i was beat down in front of all my neighbors and familly. Even so i got no justice, just a long slow runaround. Thank you dorner and God rest your soul, i do believe you found and fullfilled your purpose. You inspire many
Perfect posting!
RIP Dorner!
Anon I guess

United States

#41 Feb 13, 2013
Supercalafradgelistic wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke! LOL Way to celebrate a coward who had to ambush the daughter of someone he was mad at because he wasnt man enough to face her father. Way to celebrate a crazed Obamabot who had to take hostages because he was too scared to show his face in public.
There wont be any burial costs. Didnt you see the cremation LIVE on TV.
So a kidnapping cowardly murderer is displaying "higher morals"?
Pitiful.
Have fun with the "revolution" thinking. Put the bong down and stare at the Che poster. LOL
2013, Black guy to white guy: After the Obama backlash experienced all over the country...F### your morals. Your (cultural) approval for anything is no longer necessary.
consequences

Bryn Mawr, PA

#42 Feb 13, 2013
RIP the victims of Dorner totally unassociated with Dorner's trials and tribulations. This is why Dorner's legitimate greivences will not be heard or acted on.
Working Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Feb 13, 2013
Mark my words, the promise to re-open an investigation into Chris Dorner termination by LAPD Chief Beck and Antonio Villigarosa aka Pancho Villa is just a sham. The LAPD has proven time and time again it canít investigate it self objectively.

If infact the San Bernardino lying thugs got Dorner in that cabin fire Beck and Pancho will cover up the truth and nothing positive will happen to reform this corrupt occupying army.

Teresa Evans the undercover ho will get promoted and the status quo will continue.
Justice

United States

#44 Feb 13, 2013
Working Guy wrote:
Mark my words, the promise to re-open an investigation into Chris Dorner termination by LAPD Chief Beck and Antonio Villigarosa aka Pancho Villa is just a sham. The LAPD has proven time and time again it canít investigate it self objectively.
If infact the San Bernardino lying thugs got Dorner in that cabin fire Beck and Pancho will cover up the truth and nothing positive will happen to reform this corrupt occupying army.
Teresa Evans the undercover ho will get promoted and the status quo will continue.
EXACTLY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,859
Plane stowaway claims to suffer from 'whistlebl... 36 min One Leads To Another 1
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 2 hr Serpico 2,368
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr RiccardoFire 200,577
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Macko mono 5,000
Serial Rapist Arrested In LA; 2 Victims in Chicago (Sep '07) 9 hr So scary 89
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 hr Tank ever 7,926
•••

Lynwood News Video

•••
•••

Lynwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lynwood People Search