Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151417 Jul 22, 2012
I should add that if a group of scientists came along and told us male-to-male sex is normal, that would be one thing. But to hear it from a group of men who march down Broadway dressed in penis suits and erect penis hats is something else again.

The latter is a sex cult -- their obsession with deviant sex as seen in their gay "pride" parades is evidence enough of that.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#151418 Jul 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams.
We have a right to marry. You don't have to be able to reproduce.
And there is the difference between a Supreme Court Justice and a supreme idiot ho.

Location hidden

#151419 Jul 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail so often in your quest for reality...
Sorry, but common sense, evolution, and science all agree with my assertion. Only gay 'gay studies' assert otherwise. And those have been debunked and disgraced.
Then you not only change the question, but then try to assert a single question as valid!
Why is that necessary?
I simply affirm some basic reality;
-Survival of the fittest determined a biological father and mother as best for a child.

Dumb Ho wrote;
You just made that up.

KiMare wrote:
-A gay union condemns a child to one gender and only one biological parent at the most. A devastating deprivation by all measures.

Dumb Ho wrote;
Again, just something you made up.

Really?

Evolution hasn't determined a mother and father?

A gay union doesn't deprive a child of one gender and at least one biological parent?

Gay logic with a gay twirl.

Location hidden

#151420 Jul 22, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU made the claim that the children of gay parents are somehow deprived. YOU made the claim that ALL studies and science show that that your beliefs are correct, and that any study that shows otherwise has been debunked and were "gay studies".
Stop asking others to prove your theories for you and post the links yourself.
Use verifiable and peer-reviewed sources only, please.
All of a sudden your quest is to avoid a corner, smile.

YOU first equated children in gay unions to children with biological parents.

Deal with it sissy.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#151421 Jul 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, my, look how your gay twirling skills took a simple fact and shifted it to idiotic assertions...
I simply stated the difference between a biological family (as evolution designed) and the manufactured attempt to equate a single gender (sterile) couple always missing one or more biological parents.
Please explain where that is incorrect in any way shape or form.
Evolution didn't "design" the family, it's a social structure. People can reproduce just fine without it. Marriage is a legal contract. You don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry, so your "biological parents" babble is irrelevant.

Location hidden

#151422 Jul 22, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world does this have to do with MARRIAGE? Its not like ANY couple is required to procreate in order to get a license. And, yes, we know you hate the very idea of Adoption, or ANY child being raised by a non-biological parent.
It's irrelevant to the topic, but we know.
Also, I would be interested, since you say you checked, as to some proof that "survival of the fittest" is a legal basis for marriage, and that every kid out there not being raised by their two biological parents is a genetic dead-end.
I would think this would be a news flash.
From SCOTUS (Loving vs Virginia);

"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival...."

"fundamental to our very existence and survival" would relate to children.

Santa Monica, CA

#151423 Jul 22, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Children have neen known to turn on their SS parents in a very brutal way. Don't be surpriesed it can happen to you, I hope it won't but I have seen it first hand
You just made that up.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#151424 Jul 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
First of all let's be crystal clear about what homosexuals have accomplished in the past 30 years.
Never before was there any question about what normal sex was -- namely, sex between a man and woman. Our bodies are clearly designed for this and procreation comes from it.
This as a no-brainer.
The most primitive cultures from antiquity as well as those cultures still to be found in the wilds all reached this conclusion themselves. No one had to tell them it was normal for the male to have sex with the female.
All this yet today in our schools we're teaching our children something diametrically opposed to this self-evident truth -- we're teaching our children male-to-male sex is also normal.
How did this bizarre state of affairs come to be? It came to be because we allowed the LGBT community to bestow minority status on a mental disorder.
Imagine if schizophrenics got laws passed making disorganized speech and thinking normal. Imagine further if we allowed schizophrenics to become school teachers and Boy Scout leaders.
If you call this absurd but don't call gay teachers and Boy Scout leaders absurd, you're not being honest or consistent.
The priest scandal should have been all the evidence any rational person required to realize homosexuality is a mental illness. And if that wasn't enough the never-ending list of prominent homosexuals arrested for sex crimes should surface.
And before all of this, the 450,000 homosexuals who died due to male-to-male sex should have been enough for the even stupidest heteros who support homosexuality to know homosexuality is a menace to society.
The LGBT is a sex cult masquerading as an oppressed minority.
People who believe they're an oppressed minority are stupid fools.
That's all.
"The LGBT is a sex cult masquerading as an oppressed minority."

Damn right!

Location hidden

#151425 Jul 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution didn't "design" the family, it's a social structure. People can reproduce just fine without it. Marriage is a legal contract. You don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry, so your "biological parents" babble is irrelevant.
LOL, you are sooooooo blonde and such a ho!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#151426 Jul 22, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Children have neen known to turn on their SS parents in a very brutal way. Don't be surpriesed it can happen to you, I hope it won't but I have seen it first hand
Seriously, do you just sit around all day thinking of dumb shit to say?

Santa Monica, CA

#151428 Jul 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, you understand DNA. You can comprehend that EACH cell's DNA is a mass of numbers that's 6' tall and is billions of numbers long. You get that.
Do you understand the humans did NOT invent DNA?? DO you understand that we merely discovered it, then called it deoxyribonucleic acid and then shortened it to DNA for morons like you?
Do you understand that science is in it's infant years regarding DNA?
Do you understand that God invented DNA & everything else?
If you're gonna tell me that God doesn't exist, then where did the super-complex DNA come from? Try.
Someone who doesn't know the difference between "it's" and "its" shouldn't call anybody else a moron.
But the point is the Garden of Eden story is just a myth, as Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did, and would have been a man. God would have made Adam and Steve after all.

I don't know where DNA came from. But I'm a rational thinker, so I'll just accept I don't know, and not just figure, "Zap! God did it!".

Santa Monica, CA

#151429 Jul 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, that's not what evolution has determined... Survival of the fittest has diverse gender biological parents as the perponderous propensity that last I checked. In fact, I have yet to hear of a SS couple birthing a biological child. Do you have some news to share?
"Survival of the fittest" is a tautology.(Look up the term.)
ELH

Portland, OR

#151430 Jul 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are sooooooo blonde and such a ho!
And YOU, a self proclaimed "lesbian slut", are sad piece of fiction from the mind of a pathetic self hating eunuch.

Imagine the house of horrors that spawned the sick mind who created a "lesbian slut (with THREE NIPPLES) trapped in a man's body" the latest in a series of physically deformed, emotionally crippled asspuppets.
ELH

Portland, OR

#151431 Jul 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"The LGBT is a sex cult masquerading as an oppressed minority."
Damn right!
^^^ WARNING!!!!! Asspuppet alert!^^^
TheTroll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

#151432 Jul 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Damn right...
...said one knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing Neanderthal bigot to the other. We'll all take that for what it's worth.

Santa Monica, CA

#151433 Jul 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Science tells us that it's normal for men to have sex with women. You're telling is its normal for men to have sex with men.
That's not true. Science doesn't make value judgements.
Prof Marvel wrote:
You're in the schools teaching children this abomination
Rose's Law...
Prof Marvel wrote:
-- and you have the nerve to come here and tell us anyone who disagrees with you is going against science?
Get it through your thick, stupid head your opinions and ideas are a product of LGBT talking points NOT scientific inquiry.
Science says if we allow gay males to donate blood we risk another pandemic.
What does that tell you about gay males, you stupid hick?
It doesn't tell me anything other than in the US, they are more likely to have a particular virus.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#151434 Jul 22, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
lol more gay humor ...
Well of course YOU would know all about "gay humor" because it's OBVIOUS that you are gay. It's also obvious you can't deal with it. You're a chicken-shit coward.
ELH

Portland, OR

#151435 Jul 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Never before was there any question about what normal sex was -- namely, sex between a man and woman. Our bodies are clearly designed for this and procreation comes from it.
This as a no-brainer.
Funny, especially considering that you have only had "abnormal" sex with men. And you had to PAY for it.

But thanks again for reminding us all that even with all the reproductive options available you will never be permitted spawn. It's very reassuring.
ELH

Portland, OR

#151436 Jul 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And there is the difference between a Supreme Court Justice and a supreme idiot ho.
BEWARE!!! "Lesbian slut" ASSPUPPET on the loose!!!!!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#151437 Jul 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
From SCOTUS (Loving vs Virginia);
"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival...."
"fundamental to our very existence and survival" would relate to children.
No one has to be married to procreate, or did you sleep through health class, too.

What makes you think "fundamental to our very existence and survival" relates to children? Children "happen" without marriage. The human race would continue if there were no such thing as marriage, so I really don't think the Court was talking about reproduction. I'm sure SCOTUS realises that no one needs a marriage to produce a baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunt Brothers Pizza at 11425 Hawthorne Blvd. In... 4 min HUNT BROTHERS PIZZA 27
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 17 min Human 280
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Smiley 21,533
Los Angeles Metro Red Line 1 hr Tom 3
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) 2 hr ONLYONETERM 166
News Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia faces new controv... 3 hr Sherman 1
News California poll: Newsom, Villaraigosa and Cox l... 4 hr Concave 1

Lynwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Lynwood Mortgages