Man in wheelchair shot

Man in wheelchair shot

There are 8 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Man in wheelchair shot. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

A La Mirada man in a wheelchair was shot in Cerritos on Sunday, authorities said, making it the second shooting in a week in the same area. via Press-Telegram

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

“Dont Judge A Book By Its Cover”

Since: Jan 08

West Covina, CA

#1 Jan 16, 2008
Some people need to grow up
Observer

San Marino, CA

#2 Jan 17, 2008
OneSexyMexican wrote:
Some people need to grow up
Nice rack.

West Covina, CA

#3 Jan 17, 2008
THANKS
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rack.
Observer

San Marino, CA

#4 Jan 17, 2008
OneSexyMexican wrote:
THANKS
<quoted text>
You're welcome!

West Covina, CA

#5 Jan 17, 2008
Well atleast i found someone nice...u should c the things people say about me..some people just dont have any respect!!
NWK

Sun City, CA

#6 Jan 17, 2008
From the Press Telegram January 13, 2008

A La Mirada man in a wheelchair was shot in Cerritos on Sunday, authorities said, making it the second shooting in a week in the same area.

Police responded to a shots fired call in the 19200 block of Ely Avenue, right on the border of Cerritos and Artesia, at about 8:15 p.m.

The 20-year-old Hispanic man in a wheelchair was shot in the right side of his torso and transported to a local hospital, Harpham said.

He was listed as critical but stable condition late Sunday night.

No suspect information was available, and the shooting is being investigated as possibly gang-related, Harpham said.

A man was found shot to death in a car on Tuesday morning in the area of Ely Avenue and 195th Street, just blocks from Sunday night's shooting.

A neighbor had said last week that violence was common in the area.

[email protected]
Observer

San Marino, CA

#7 Jan 18, 2008
OneSexyMexican wrote:
Well atleast i found someone nice...u should c the things people say about me..some people just dont have any respect!!
They are losers. Don't worry about them.
Man In Wheelchair

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Don't worry about me, I'm in heaven now. And I got the guy back. I paid his guardian angel to pee on his shoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interpol Agents illegally harass writers with S... 2 hr Christie Taylor 2
recall jack 2 hr Wonder Why 16
News Multiple Victims Reported Shot In San Bernardin... (Dec '15) 4 hr Christie Taylor 14
News Mongols motorcycle gang members arrested (Oct '08) 4 hr Mongirls 94
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... (Feb '17) 5 hr Christie Taylor 23
So why was Edgar Cisneros at last night’s City ... 6 hr Truth Squad 11
News Michael Jackson's Niece Fights Mental Illness W... (Sep '15) 6 hr Christie Taylor 4

Lynwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynwood Mortgages