Review: Cost Less Warehouse

Review: Cost Less Warehouse

Posted in the Lynnwood Forum

Emily

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2010
Costless Warehouse is the worst furniture company I have ever given my money too. I went to the one located in Lynnwood, WA and was treated awesome, found what I wanted and placed my order and paid for it. The women told me that it would be here in 1 to 2 weeks. Walked away feeling great. Unforunatley that is where the good stuff ends. They are awesome about taking your money. After 3 weeks with no call or any update about my bed frame I began to wonder. I called the store NO JOKE 17 times with no answer or machine. The phone just kept ringing and ringing. I went to the store that afternoon and there was a note on the door saying that they would be back at 4pm. I looked at the clock and it was 4:30 pm, gave the benifit of the doubt, went and ran errands and then came back around 6pm, same note on the door, called about 4 times and no response. So the next day I called at least 6 or 7 times and then went in the afternoon to the store. They had nothing to say about why they were closed the day before and I asked about my order. Come to find out it was discontinued, no one called me to tell me anything on the status of my order. I had to go find out myself. I asked if there was anything close to the item I wanted and there was so I chose to give them another shot and I ordered the new item, that was on a monday and they said it would be here friday. Well today is Monday, never recieved a call on friday about my item. I called several times this morning no response, went to the store at 10:30am when they opened and I left at 11am with no one there still. DO NOT GO THROUGH WHAT I AM DO NOT SHOP THERE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynnwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lynnwood (Dec '16) May 19 LibertyAnn 82
News Gang concerns draw crowd in Marysville (Nov '08) Apr '18 Wrecking crew 18
Eual Homer Whiteman Mar '18 Linda Holt Moorehead 2
News Feeling it: UW Bothell class helps students fac... Mar '18 ryan smith 2
What is a good topic for an ESSAY?!?!?!?!?!?!??... (Aug '10) Feb '18 Jim 2
News Weird 48 mins ago 7:00 p.m.Package theft suspec... Jan '18 Jackie 1
Review: Heather Michelle Bacon Jan '18 HEATHER MICHELLE ... 3

Lynnwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Lynnwood Mortgages