Review: Cigar & Wine
Dont Buy From Here

Seattle, WA

#1 May 11, 2010
The owner doesnt know anything about cigars. He has a poor selection all mixed up in a dirty crowded walk in glass humidor. I asked the owner some basic questions and he made up the answers. He went on to say he had the best selection and prices in Washington and anyone that doesnt know that is stupid or doesnt know cigars. When I corrected him on his wrongful information and that other stores have bigger selections. He became verbally abusive. This is not a cigar store this is a cigarette, hooka, posters, dirty margazinges, trucker hat store. Its called Cigar and Wine yet the sign says Cigar Box how can you trust a place that lies about its name. Don't Buy From This Store. I read another review where the customer found mold on his cigars. Not worth the Risk to buy from this store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynnwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snohomish boy beaten for poor report card (Jun '08) Oct 29 rider 16
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lynnwood (Dec '16) Oct 24 Jennifer scoggins 67
News Gang concerns draw crowd in Marysville (Nov '08) Oct '17 hax0 17
News Charge: Civilian military contractor met 12-yea... Oct '17 Jules 1
Susumus steakhouse Aug '17 gibbers2 1
Cory McElroy @ Aquarium Co op Jun '17 FishKeeper 1
Bothell in the 60's (Sep '11) Jun '17 rrs 19

Lynnwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance